She was a total slut right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n9pYXC04K5I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nursing_Madonna
youtube.com/watch?v=i5Yv3wAP84g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No.

I pray God's light find you user.

Sorry you feel the need to post this. Go with God.

God's just too alpha.

Reminder that God physically had sex with Mary to conceive Jesus

Joseph was a god-tier cuck though.

There is something extremely cringe-worthy about having to see Veeky Forums users talking about their devotion to some dead Middle-Eastern whore and calling her "Our Lady". It's like Plebbit-tier whiteknighting but taken to such an extreme that they're literally praying to some dead, flat-chested kike woman.

>whiteknighting
You don't know what this means

There is literally nothing in the bible that says Mary wasn't stacked

This.

Your comments are immature and offensive. Thank you for shitposting on Veeky Forums.

>Furry
>Avatarfag
Just because you don't have a trip doesn't mean people won't recognize you retard.

It's not in the bible, but there is that longstanding tradition that she was like 12-13 when she had Jesus. Most girls haven't fully developed by then.

>It's not in the bible

>ITT: people trying to go to hell

He's referring to the fact that in Catholic art, Mary is always depicted as not having any breasts because "hurr, sex is evil", so that 'she' looks like an androgynous man.

>Mary is always depicted as not having any breasts

Just stop.

She's flat-chested in the OP's image, dumbfuck, and in most Catholic imagery after the Counter-Reformation (Baroque) she is flat-chested, which gives her the appearance of a lady-boy. Pic-related.

youtube.com/watch?v=n9pYXC04K5I

>blah blah blah

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nursing_Madonna

>"After the Council of Trent in the mid-16th century, clerical writers discouraged nudity in religious subjects, and the use of the Madonna Lactans iconography began to fade away"

You dumb fucking cunt, read some history yourself before going on to spout your idiocies.

Breathe.

Our Lady of Milk

Our Lady of Milk part two

According to the Talmud, she is.

Sanhedrin 106a . Says Jesus' mother was a whore: "She who was the descendant of princes and governors played the harlot with carpenters." Also in footnote #2 to Shabbath 104b it is stated that in the "uncensored" text of the Talmud it is written that Jesus mother, "Miriam the hairdresser," had sex with many men.

This board is literally filled with communist sympathizers and Jews.

>flat-chested
>white knighting her
>virgin
>She's REAL! And I will see her when I die!

She's a waifu.

Those are just the dounjishis. They are not cannon.

Best post in thread.

el oh el

Only thing cringy is /r/atheism trying fit in

What do you expect from a bunch of fags that worship a dead nu-male Jew who got nailed to a piece of wood?

You have to be 18 to post here.

*blacked

was this worth spending eternity in hell? Because you just earned a place down there, unless you repent
youtube.com/watch?v=i5Yv3wAP84g

Ova Wega
De Sa Ta OM
Lucifer, Asmodeus, Satan, LvTHN, Lilith, Belial, Aphrodite, Eris:
Seven Headed Blackened Dragon of the Void
Lord of Black Shadows
ABYSS

For whom there are no NAMES
For what there are no IDEAS

For the Black Shadow surpasses ALL
For the Black Flame is NONE

In the course of Time
The cultivation of WILL manifests itself into dissolving purification
Ascension into the Black Realms of Unknown - The Mysteries of the Dark Gods, they speak, they beckon, they motion, they guide- I leap into the Hellish Fire!
Abysmal Awakening, immutable Dawn, the Sinister Arrow of Lucifer reaches the Pinnacle! Epitomization! Nexicratic Alchemical Arcane Transformation!

Hail the Blackened Scales of the Void Dragon!
I summon the Seven Heads, the Seven Gateways; I channel the Nine Realms, the Nine Universes!
Into ABYSS we- I- attain Godhood, within Shadows lays Divinity.

Hail Satan
My Will BE

May the Dark Gods hear my desires and answer with prudence!

Destroy my enemies with hail and brimstone; open fully the gates of Abadon and let the river flow without restraint! Cast thy hands, thy gaze, thy demons upon those who would destroy liberation!

Let none other but me gain domination over this interest; let none connive or succeed in foiling want!

Ave Satanas!

Open the gates!

Burn with ferocity!

Answer, my will be done!

You seem way more concerned with being edgy and triggering Christians than you are with truth and liberation.

>tells me i'm going to hell
>calls /me/ edgy

>flat-chested
WOW I WONDER WHY Veeky Forums LIKES HER

typical cucktheist too coward to say that in public

>Asshurt christran autist detected.

How was your telepathy talking with your imaginary friend today?

She is when I'm fapping to her!

>blaming the victim

She was raped at the age of 12, poor bitch was probably all kinds of messed up.

Is there any Mary rule 34?

SEMAN YNAM HTIW TSAEB EHT LIAH LLA

You seem to be more concerned with being part of a religion that glorifies failure and subservience.

Christians? How does it feel to know you're part of a slave-tier religion that teaches people to not fight their own battles and instead wait for salvation in death and failure? At least the Muslims are taught to fight for what they believe in...

>hur dur the crusaders

The crusaders were disobeying Jesus's command to not use violence and be a cuck

moar

ITT WE TRIGGER CHRISTIANS

I didn't tell you that. I'm actually a non-dualistic gnostic who thinks you're both being silly.

Turn the other cheek...

then what are you doing on a false chinese cartoon demiurge image board?

>a non-dualistic gnostic

What's that?

Even pneumatics get bored when they're encased in matter, m8.

Beyond good and evil.

Abraxas > Mani

This is a very rough idea of Gnosticism and I may be very wrong:

both "god" and "satan" are both bad guys teaming up to trick and consume people by forcing them to take sides and worship their respective side.

People have to free themselves from the false dualistic conflict (e.g. "good vs. evil," "heaven or hell") and become one with the spiritual god which is benevolent and above everything and all conflict.

Just look how happy the little bugger seems to be. Those mußt be some heavenly titties

Do you live in HRE or is that a MeeM?

also, get?

German typing on a phone, if you press down the S Key too long it you get the ß

that's pretty cool to know. have a semi-rare polandball in return.

>ywn be penetrated and be brought to orgasm by the cock of God