changingshape.com/calculators/ideal-body-weight/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that's one spooky skeleton in your pic

love love love it

>stick insects
>hot
pick one

Veeky Forums pls go

Realise for you to want this there has been an event in your life which makes the way you percieve the world to be wrong. You are mentally ill and it is fixable. I never reply to threads ever but I have my own mental ilnesses that I almost didnt come to terms with. You legitimately only want to be like this because your brain processes information vastly differently than it should. For your own sake please get some help. And if that doesnt work, go on a true self journey of your memories, and think of your actual emotions at that time.

Oh boi, thinspo sure is quiet these days...

Let's liven it up a little:

What're thinspo's favourite low cal meals?

Oatmeal, popcorn, eggs, bacon, and cherries.

Everone who loves you would be incredibly upaet if they knew how you idealised this. You've become so obsessed with it that you count calories. You are the female equivalent of a weaboo. Replace japanese anime with low calories and being thin. Thats how real people percieve you. We're on the outside looking in. You arent.

ultimate Thin spo

instagram.com/hannahelliottxo/?hl=en

Tfw cant help insane people because they have normalised their own behaviour. It would take too many years to fix you. Im sorry everyone failed you

Eww too thin look at the knees, elbows and wrists

no such thing as too thin faggot

6'0

>17 posts
>11 posters

hmmmm

frigg off fatfag

Im a 6'2 180 pound MMA fighter who has my own problems. Im done posting now but you gotta realise this isnt right. You guys have been surrounded by thinspo shit so much that you become borderline autistically obsessed with it. Goodluck with it all.

i am here for cute girls

>steamed broccoli, carrots and beets
>cabbage soup (homemade, not the shitty Weight Watchers kind)
>quarter slice of whole wheat bread w/ turkey and half a tomato on the side
None of these are super low calorie, but they're all good meals.

I make thai lime salad a lot!
Shredded cauliflower, chopped carrots and cucumber, mixed with some diced cilantro and a lime slice to squeeze on top. Sometimes I'll put a handful of peanuts in there too.

Black coffee and cigars

Thoughts?

The arms don't match the abs desu. This might be blasphemy on /thinspo/ but hitting the gym and focusing on building some muscle in the arms would be a good idea.

>recycling bait

this is my goal desu

I've got a dilemma, /thin/. Do I go to the dining hall on campus where I can count my calories but am at risk of binging, or to the salad/wrap place down the street where I can't binge but can't track my intake?

>at risk of binging
Have you tried having a weekly cheat day? Once I started doing that binging stopped being a problem.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XznEafj84xA

just ate some lettuce with lots of lemon to appease the hunger
what are your techniques to stop being hungry?

adderall really helps make not eating fun

Drink something
Distract myself by doing another activity
Sleep

I like instagram.com/lizalizonka/

A handful of unsalted nuts. Cashews or macadamia, usually.

Steamed broccoli, sliced turkey, apples and purees made of carrots, pumkin or zucchini

They're gorgeous!

>Hannah Elliott Staff writer at Bloomberg Businessweek www.bloomberg.com
hmmmmm

>>quarter slice of whole wheat bread w/ turkey and half a tomato on the side
>Not having a square of low fat ham with baked bean in low fat tomato sauce.
youtube.com/watch?v=1NjTWvl8x-U

Honestly, I think her body looks great. It's not sexy at all but she looks fit and healthy so good on her.

she's not pretty at that level of bodyfat.

I think this was supposed to be funny but found it cringy and also got nauseated by the Saturday greasy feast. Disgusting

My new thinspo

I'm 5'11 and about 170 pounds. How much do I lose so I don't have a slight muffin top when wearing pants?

The real problem here is that her bathing suit is not flattering at all.

She's in dire need of string bikini, the one she has on is ill fitting and ugly.

10-15 pounds should do it. All you'd really need is cardio and a cleaner diet.

To be normal skinny you'd have to be ~120 lbs, but to lose the muffin top it'd be ~150

if you aren't on a diet/working out currently it should go away easily

>To be normal skinny you'd have to be ~120 lbs

Not at 5'11

Well, 135.
>changingshape.com/calculators/ideal-body-weight/

I think my overeating is usually emotional, not cus I'm hungry

If you set a goal of 1200kcal a day, and you burn 400kcal by running for example (not taking any other calorie burning into the equation), do you eat up to 1600, or still stick to the goal of 1200?
Thanks.

I'm asking because I'm on a second day of intermittent fasting and I've ate 1100kcal in one meal 2 hours into the eating time frame and now I'm sad.

you can "eat back" the calories you burned, so yeah, go ahead and have a little more

This is now a sexy muscle girl thread.

blueberries
goals
G R E E N T E A

dog vomiting.jpg

Aight, thanks.

Why does some people have extreme metabolic genes and some dont?

I were chubby 5'10 and 156 lbs. Now im 5'10 and 102. I can't eat anything above 1600 cals because im frightend of getting back to my old routine.

Even worse is that im eating about 1400-1000 a day and im not losing any weight which makes me even more worried of eating more.

Someone been in this seat before? What do you think i should do? I just don't want to be fat again. pls help

I'm guessing (hoping) you're a woman, 5'10" at 102 is already very thin for women. Relax, you're fine. You're already maintaining you weight and that's good, going any lower would be dangerous.

Make sure to excercise at least every other day. But assuming you're a woman, you shouldn't drop any lower. As long as you excercise as mentioned, stuff like cardio etc, just add 100kcal every week, until your weight is stabilized and you know exactly how much you can eat.

Im a guy. So you mean my maintain is 1400s?

It's hard when your not in charge what's cooking at home.

1500-2000
I'm also not in charge, but I completely understand. Try to have a chill discussion with who's in charge and explain that you're getting enough vitamins and stuff (be careful with that shit) and that you'd like to cook yourself, or that you'd like your food to be weighted, etc.

I've done that. She doesn't care. The only thing she wants is me to eat more.

In that case try eating tons of small portions, be seen visiting the kitchen all the time eating something, etc. I can't help much here, you've probably tried everything.

Okay you're a man, you're actually too thin right now. I would go up in weight. Do not lose any more weight. 120-130 of lean muscle should be perfect for you, that's still thin.

veggie burger, green tea, maybe some low-cal chips on the side or some steam vegetables

Do you think it's a good idea not give a shit about calories for a week and see if i gained any or is it a bad decision?

Bad idea, you could technically gain quite a lot. Count them, but eat more, ad 25%kcal for example

so you mean 1750 a day?

yeah, something like that, keep that up for a week or so, if you gain a bit, then don't worry, maybe that's where it will stop, but if you're not satisfied, drop it by 100 and try again

it's worth it to float ~2kg for a week, two, three to find out your maintenance

Omelette. Two eggs, I leave the yokes in for the fat, not very many calories. Can add cheese if you have the room.

I was doing good until this stupid hurricane evacuation.

tuna salad:

tuna
celery
peppers
some mayo or miracle whip (not much)
sriracha or some other hot sauce
some salt and pepper

yummy and usually under 250 kcals

How would the evacuation bring you to eat more, instead of less?

Got out of my routine which makes it easy to know exactly how much I'm eat, was staying at a house with friends, can't be picky eater without being rude, and I guess stress to some degree. I didn't do terrible, but, I certainly didn't do as good as at home.

When will appetite go away? I fucking love food, but I also like being skinny. It's been 2 months since I'm doing 1200-1600kcal a day and I still think about food whenever I'm not doing something.

you have to fast to lose appetite

Like do a water fast. You'll lose hunger on around the 4th or 5th day after around the 3rd day when your body wants to eat and you'll just want to purge. Just push through that and you'll no longer be hungry

Cup of coffee+ 8oz of water( give or take)+ a serving of meal replacement
its the ultimate breakfast

my BMI is 17, it's just that the girl in OP looks unhealthy as to anyone who's not mentally ill

I'm out of green tea sadly

>I think this was supposed to be funny but found it cringy and also got nauseated by the Saturday greasy feast. Disgusting

Pathetic. Kill yourself.

Treated myself to one of these today and it was fairly filling and I'm still easily within my calorie limit each day. Feels good.

as a non-eating disorder spooky skelly I like to hope/pretend these girls could possibly be healthy

Why the hate, fatso?

halo top is so great

I love all of their flavors, especially that cookie dough

Good low-cal/carb snacks?

Cucumbers, small amounts of nuts, carrots

I'd smash but lord know i'd be smashed

I hear yerba mate is good for weight loss, what do you guys think?

It's pretty good, a little better than green tea.

>be me, 160lbs
>lose weight
>112lbs
Now my arms and legs are long and skinny, and my waist is smaller than before, but my stomach is still fat and so are my hips/thighs. It just looks so nasty and disproportionate. Fuck this life.

i'm always craving heavy carb meals (rice, potatos etc..) help ;_;

the world is cruel
you are not going to survive

Same.

Been really struggling lately. I mean I get in under my calorie max most days, but it's miserable. Not sure how long I can keep this up. It's not like I'm eating a super low amount either.

Eat a little bit of rice or potatoes. It might satisfy your cravings. That's what I do. Like three or four forkfuls of rice and some vegetables on the side.

Is it normal to throw up after eating a big meal? I just had two scrambled eggs and a cup of juice, and vomited up like half of it (not on purpose though).

Absolutely. Nothing to worry about there.