Fashion is a spook

Fashion is a spook.

more like another jewish scheme to extract money from people

I am so fucking pissed about the memery you illiterate underaged bedwetters are subjecting Stirner to.

Women don't believe them when I tell them they're my property so I need all the spooky help I can get.

STOP
FUCKING STOP
CAN'T YOU SEE YOU'RE HURTING HIM
HE'S DEAD
LET HIM REST
STOP SUBJECTING HIM TO THIS PISSPOOR ATTEMPT AT IRONY AND HUMOR
R E A D
A
F U C K I N G
B O O K

Stirner isn't subjected to anything. Stop being spooked fools.

I am going to knock your fingernails so far back into your fingers that your knuckles will look like they've got kneecaps

I hope you do so because you wish too and not because you feel obligated to do so

Then I'm going to take a pair of pliers to your teeth, yank em out, and use a cobbler's hammer to knock them back in in order of larger to smallest from left to right. They're gonna call you "Hierarchy Marky" by the time I'm through with your gumline

This is a quality thread.

what do you think of videogame fashion, stirny?

This thread is shit.

is this girl a spook too? Asking for a friend aha h

What about her?

Shit threads, what the fuck is up with her legs

I'm gonna rip your head off and shit down your neck.

You idiot you'rd using the concept of spooks because YOU are spooked

No one can escape spooks, consciously or unconsciously.

Avoiding spooks at all costs is quite literally just another spook. Pick and choose what you believe and do like an alpha, not an anxious beta that wants to dodge spooks no matter what they are

I do what I want because I want to, I don't avoid spooks, they simply have eroded away from my mind.

My point is, fashion is a spook. This board is my toilet and I will shit in it as I please.

Going against the grain is a spook

stirner is a spook

I'm not going against anything, I'm going for myself. If that happens to be against the grain so be it. I will shit on this board of my own accord.

As soon as you take action you are in turn doing it because you follow some spook

You are saying fashion is spook, so what, everything is a spook, why single out fashion? You let yourself be categorized by your action to specifucally single out fashion and write it is a spook.

You might use it as your property, but you become an average shitposter if you refuse to partake in the spook play.

I singled out fashion because I personally find it amusing. I am following no spooks, I am just doing as I please. I am not letting myself be categorized, as I give no thought as to whether I will be categorized or not. I do not become an average shitposter or anything, I am just myself.

Are you kidding? This meme has probably sold more copies of his work than have been sold in the last 50 years combined.

For yourself you might be free of spooks, but for us you behave predictably. You can't escape your body, your mind, your memory. You will always be spooked as you can't escape your inclinations and taking action based on them, letting us know by what spooks you acted so.

>amusement
Spooky. You are bound by made up concepts of what is good or wrong and thus can take the liberty of amusement. You are bound whenever you take action to bind yourself to spooks.

>I do not become an average shitposter or anything, I am just myself
Free or not, you become an identity fixed into the spooky machine of incorporeal cogs, you have no control of that fixed identity except the moment you bind to it again. Conscious or unconscious egoist has the same effect on the world. You are creative nothing, but you can only effect us as something.