Rothco vs Doc Marten

fall and winter is at my doorstep and im trying to decide what boots i want. ive decided either rothco or dr. martens (pic related) gimme some opinions bois (btw if i get the rotcho boots i can buy some marshall II headphones)

Other urls found in this thread:

m2.hm.com/m/en_gb/productpage.0551192001.genericdevice.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sorry for my shitty format, here are the rothco boots

I dig doc martens since they've lasted me a long time and feel stable and heavyweight. Never tried rothco, tho

Try

they look kinda girly in my opinion. I guess a dude could totally rock them, like a pair of espadrilles.

WHY DO YOU IDIOTS KEEP SHILLING CHEAP GARBO

Ew. Both of those are garbage.

sorry dont like the look

uuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh

kek

Solovair all the way. Doc's are trash now

>PIC RELATED

Solovair all day. Made the same guys who made pre-Nike Docs in the same factory. Go for the 11 eye steel toes.

docs

>winter

If you like the doc style definitely get solovair like everyone else has said.

If you're looking for cheap but high quality combat boots though the clear choice is milsurp. For less than $100 you can get thick, good quality leather that will last you many snowy winters. Look for:
Austrian (lovingly called austrian meme boots, can be found on kommandostore or ebay)
French ranger boots
Norwegian M77 (can be found on varusteleka)
US jungle boots (on the lighter side)
Polish orcazwe or something like that I forget the spelling

>highschooler taste; the post

Considering that OP was already looking at docs I don't think it was inappropriate to post lots of combat boots

It was. You should have shit on op for having shit taste, not reinforce it. ,

what's wrong with combat boots?

I got oxblood solovairs, quality and everything is great, but since theyre oxblood I'm not sure how to wear tgem without looking like an art hoe/nu male

This, much better quality and no ugly yellow stitching. Neither docs nor solovair have any insulation though, so might not be best if it gets really cold where you live

I wouldn't say it's girly. Its just the silhouette is more streamlined and far less clunky than military inspired boots or any boot designed for outdoors (and the boots derived from that look).
It's a more YSL-esque look to it that's good for Parisian or punk fits

>no riding heel
why even bother

Jodhpurs were riding boots

those look like shit

so what's the word on 8 eye vs 11 eye

i've only ever seen 8 eyes in person and I'm worried 11 eyes will make me look like a retard

I should have clarified and said utilitarian hiking boots. I understand jodhpurs and their sister boot, Chelseas, are originally riding boots. As are high heels origins tied to riding horses.

>Chelseas, are originally riding boots
No they are not. They were designed for queen victoria

gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay
gay

Reddit

I have both definitely recommend docs for winter, I mean rothco can be cheap as shit its like $30 on ebay so just cop it there when you have cash

Do docs generally get associated with antifa? I don't wanna wear boots associated with a bunch of nu-males and faggots

Seems, like a good place to ask:

What model of Solovairs is this? I have been seeing them a lot sold used, but I heard they are not that expensive new. Can't find them on Solovair website though, are they discontinued or sth?

You'll be considered a skinhead or a commie or a guy wearing clothing that is for girls.
You basically have to deal with it or not wear them.

sorry, the fact that you asked this makes you an insecure faggot automatically.

Good post. Do you have any other store recommendations? Don't think I would have ever found these.

I think im starting to fall for meme boots, can anyone post fits with them?

They're an older model

rather be an insecure faggot than a liberal faggot

>antifa
>liberal
Lmao

Only good answer

I've never worn any boot or anything more than shit tier nikes but I really want to get into this style and some oversized denim maybe some grunge stuff just trying to find inspo.

Do you know where I should start for leather boots? I like the pic in OP but also do you know where I'd find similar shoes to these? I can't seem to find them anywhere else.

m2.hm.com/m/en_gb/productpage.0551192001.genericdevice.html

idk how to fit with these

Don't buy cheap boots, they'll fall apart in a year and look like shit regardless. If you have no money buy some red wings on eBay or something

Straight cut light blue denim, Fred Perry polo, slim braces, shaved head, bomber jacket.

These are the same people who think obama is a communist lmao

Rothco is a horrible brand which makes shitty military knockoff products for airsofters, and people buying at surplus shops who don't know any better. It's all trash.

Any shoes from H&M won't last more than a few months. Get a used pair of dr martens 1460 off ebay and make sure they're made in england if you want a better quality boot that will last a good couple of years if not more. Solovair make a similar style boot also.

thanks man I'll look but is there anything lower than 1460?

I liked those HM ones for the lower ankle and the fabric at the ankle