Art hoes

ITT: discuss art hoe fashion.

when i read art hoe i thought of my last 2 exes

add in daddy issues and there's +1

it's hot,but not worth it. if you're not some kind of chad who thinks with his dick instead of his brain, you'll get yourself in unnecessary trouble

But the sex though. You can do whatever you want with them. Think about ur dick man.

ehh I've seen these girls go for nu-males more than Chads desu.

The thing about art hoes is that they are the most bipolar flippant bitches on this planet. Yeah, they are fashionable and have good music taste, but goddamn do they have daddy issues.

Daddy issues are not a real thing stop pitying yourselves and do better

+amazing sex
+fun/interesting dates
+good conversations usually
+fashionable and fairly tasteful

-flaky and fickle as all hell
-utterly unstable and unreliable
-will end up driving you insane with their teasing ways

basically screw them but avoid ltr

t. mentally ill art hoe

>Think about ur dick man.

every fuckup in life starts with that line

thinking about your dick or with your dick is the a major factor of everything evil in this world

thinking about dick is gay

>good music taste

lel

damien hirst is my hero
need me a art hoe gf bros ima find her this year is my year

They're emotionally unstable and unoriginal

lmao good luck, give it a week before she flips shit on you for no good reason

i hope you troll...if you've ever been in bed w a chick who calls you daddy and wants to be choked, does anal first date and spit at and murdered cuz it makes them cum like niagra you'd be a believer

>good conversations usually
yeah about anything other than art

>have good music taste
no they don't, they latch onto whatever they think is fashionably underground but they don't really like it or have any level of understanding of it

Hot art hoes have absolute shit taste. Ugly art chicks w talent are a force to be reckoned with

>no they don't, they latch onto whatever they think is fashionably underground but they don't really like it or have any level of understanding of it

This is condescending and embarrassing. I pretty much only scroll through Veeky Forums and I forget what site I'm and its demographic. Then I read things like that.

Some of you need to spend more time offline and interacting with people instead of forming your opinions from snap shots of people's lives.

>being this butthurt
>female detected

>gets called out for shit logic, reverts to memes.

woman detected

>>>/reddit/

>+fun/interesting dates
>+good conversations usually
>+fashionable and fairly tasteful

can you be anymore wrong? literally nothing about them really applies here, they wouldn't be called art HOES is they were "tasteful" you hopeless retard

t. basic bitch art hoe triggered by her own basicness and surface-level understanding of eveything

Holy shit, some who's not a virgin on Veeky Forums

A unicorn

i tip my fedora respectfully towards you, my good gentlesir

Kind of my dream girl, tbqh. I am an artrist myself, but not very cool or good at socializing.
Feels bad

Just be aware that almost every "art hoe" is destined to be an absolutely terrible mother.

Kek

was big into dressing ""art hoe"" before it blew up. Sad that I can no longer identify fellow niche girls among the masses anymore.

god you're a moron. The "ho" is actually black women's attempts at taking back the word, that's where the whole artho(e) culture stems from, "woc being ignored in the art world" fucking bullshit

I thought I wanted one until I was in a serious relationship with one that gave me a disease and now permenant arthritis. I'm 23 and have god damn arthritis. I'm gonna post my warning in every art hoe thread

>studying fashion design
>class full of the entire variety of art hoes in existence
shit's driving my crazy, I don't really wanna stick my dick in any of them cause it's just a can of worms I don't wanna open but every second I'm not actively working on something I'm catching myself eye fucking someone

art hoes are the worst and not worth the trouble
they are:
>extremely jealous
>very low self esteem
>daddy issues
>on one hand you need to be very alfa with them and have that idgaf attitude on the other hand you need to watch on them like they are some child
>they get drunk and do drugs and you need to watch them so they dont do something stupid
>if you try to reason with them they will play the victim card and say my daddy and mommy never loved me and strat crying
>they will start to cry on anything really just so they can get what they want
>they will ask you for money
>they have shit friends who tell her to break up with you
>they are only good for sex and even that is a revenge on daddy

She gave you gonorrhea? Sorry to here that user.

Tbf that's just not "art hoes", gotta wear those condoms. If you want to take it off, make sure you both get tested before doing so.

Clymedea

did a little girl actually hurt you this bad? Art hoes don't surpass the age of 19, anything older than that is either an adult acting like a child or some indie girl

Effay as fuag

There are art hoes in their late 20s you absolute moron

i have dealt with these girls a lot so im just posting this as a warning and yes some of them have hurt me
and i shit you not i met "art hoes" who where pushing 40...

>variety
>art hoes

you are just like those losers from r9k with make your perfect gf threads
you dont want i repeat YOU DONT WANT a gf with low self esteem and no control its such a pain in the ass and tiresome

i knew a girl exactly like this in high school, yeah she was pretty shite and not worth anything but sex

Have you ever considered how the image of 'art hoe' basically changes every month
Different girls linger in different phases, they don't really have similar look but I'd post pics of their styles you'd be able to immediately call them art hoes
Hell, you just need to google 'art hoe' and you have different varieties

ive dated two art hoes

first was legit bipolar and that was interesting

second was imo a straight 10/10 hottest girl in my town, then we broke up when she asked if she could fuck other men (and me other women).

if they're really skinny then i can get into it .

i look androgynous so i match with them all the time on tinder, never know what to say though

What should I wear to get a girl like this, Veeky Forums?

Anything

>mfw I'm the male version of an artsy slut
>just wander from woman to woman on about a three to six week basis with no real stable friend group around me
>have left a trail of psychotic breakdowns behind me for some other fag to pick up
>some beg me to come back, others want absolutely nothing to do with me, a couple have ended up stalking me
>the sex is good but that wave of emotion that comes across their face as I leave is God's greatest gift ever bestowed on man
>mfw i have no face

Cool bro. Here's a golden star

I have been you. It is not worth it.

Lol they listen to Tame Impala, Arctic Monkeys (AM only) and Mac Demarco and think they developed a "great" music taste and are deep and retrospective. Most of these lost causes get their music from their exes

you coukd literally be a nu-male without an ounce of masculinity and fuck an art hoe

lmaoo why art hoes, you fucking freaks? even if you just want one for an easy fuck, 90% of the time they're really really ugly

Don't mistake the extreme emotional rollercoaster that comes with dating an art hoe as love boys. That combined with the sheer rarity of them and especially if they're actually hot as well, will make them hard to forget.

Until the next one anyway.

kek

I feel you dude, really do

So true. I got my ex into shoegaze and early postpunk only to watch her cheat on me and post all my fav songs on facebook for her circle of ignorant daddy sluts to shit on. It was a painful view, I eventually deleted her.

Dated one

+Very cute
+Good dresser
+Enjoyed having good conversations
+The sex, literally can call her disgusting slut hole and spit in her face and she would tell me how much she loved it

-Easily insulted
-Would get mad at me because I wasn't some SJW that stood up for everyone's right
-Developed the habit of smoking outside of social situations

Post more art hoes I need to fap brehs

I did for almost a year now. I settled for a circle of friends, had a gf, wend out alot and "had fun". but you know what that shit is all superficiality, it's like everyone is jerking off his peer for validation and affirmation and you are nice likable good friend as long as you're useful to them, loud and stupid. I came back to my old friends here where superficiality isn't tolerated.

>nu-Veeky Forums fantasizes about dating their alt-normie manic pixie dream girl again

these threads are all the proof I need that I share a board with tasteless twats

"damien hirst is my hero"

>lol nigga please

he's donezo

his work is washed up shipwreck garbage now

he should just retire with all the auction money he got from screwing his collectors

don't see him anywhere close to being as influential/relevant as his former self. rip

fuck Damien Hirst, rich qunt

>art
>women

good joke user, art is just another status they chase for validation. There are a few exceptions but their rarity makes it pointless to think about

The more realistic scenario is that you're on a board with your own kind

Post hexygen gf

>they have shit friends who tell her to break up with you

literally this. even worse, the friends are often "bisexual" lesbian types that actively work to steal yo girl

not that guy but a 19 year old art hoe broke my heart a few years ago. Granted I was 22 at the time, and did not know the flaky, fickle, vapid ways of the art hoe. I just thought she was unique

How are you even supposed to respond to something like that

Guys I think this a thread from a /pol/ user attempting us to get politically motivated and invested in their shitty ideas.I mean look at all these threads popping up right now.

Don't think we're that stupid, go back to being pawns of the bourgeoisie you worthless shills.

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

PERSONALITY BOY (softboy) GANG

Get mad art hoes by spewing some garbage about how Yoko Ono is the best and Grapefruit made you cry.

Def think about your dick its awesome lotta ropes n shit involved

>when i read art hoe i thought of my last 2 exes
>add in daddy issues and there's +1
Art hoe and daddy issues is fuckin redunant m8.

are you me? 23 got chlamydia from my art hoe ex last year. No arthritis here though, did you catch it after having it for some time?

super accurate. my borderline ex lived in a den of fucking feminist vipers and the pussy game was bomb.

Unfortunately, most of these girls are heavily medicated for depression and anxiety and will stay miserable in the long run unless they seek serious therapy

Severely underrated post

Not really

. . . Really.
>inb4 "not really"
p.s. (((You))) sound like a cuck

This one hits too close to home.

tyvm famlam dem tasty yous are what i lib for

n⭕ pr⭕blem, an⭕n

Who art thou?

uhh

shut up,
nigger lover

sure bud, we'll all just pretend you know what youre talking about
>kek

You sound like the kind of person who loves rick and morty, I'm not saying you are but you're coming across as one of those tfw to intelegent people

I think i just miss her. And I guess i fell for this

with this emoticon
:•|

I assume this is made by someone living in a small town or rural area.

I moved to a big city and now the whole party is full of people like that.

I'm not sure which is worse actually.

Right on dude. Threads like this are a reminder that the majority of this board is 18 and under.
I feel like this kind of massive generalizing people do based on the way a person dresses or their music taste is pretty immature and harmful in the long run. It's something I've seen a lot of people grow out of in their 20's, maybe it's just typical clique behavior. I've met some great people that I thought were total douchebags or just annoying as hell because I had some preconceived notion of how they would be based on things as superficial as the way they dressed and how they presented themselves online. I used to do the same thing when I was younger and it made me avoid a lot of people that I actually probably could have been really good friends with if I had just given them a chance.

I know this is supposed to be a fashion board and how you dress is part of how you express yourselves to the world, but a lot of people aren't like that and it's not smart to assume a ton about an individual's personality based on superficialities. Some girls are just trying to look cute, it doesn't mean they're shallow emotionally unstable sluts.

The same people that have negative attitudes towards art hoes or women in general, will often call them shallow and pretentious without realizing that they're being shallow and pretentious as well.

It really is all about getting out of your safe space and interacting with people. Everyone knows something that you don't, even if it's on a superficial level. Only idiots will disregard good knowledge in favor of confirming their bias or prejudice.

Don't be upset at some girl's fashion phase just because you have shitty taste in women
they can't be older than 19-20 because "art hoe" culture is a new thing.

is your penis larger than average?

>that wave of emotion that comes across their face as I leave is God's greatest gift
sheesh'd hard

> "art hoe" culture is a new thing.

It's not, the term "art hoe" is new and is being misused in this thread (a previous poster pointed this out already) but almost everyone knows what OP means by art hoe. We're talking about the manic pixie, bohemian, (sub)urban, alternative, depressed, edgy or hipster girls that attend art school or build their identities around their art. Little mini Lana Del Rey's. They've been around since the 90s at least.

you type like a hipster bitch

Nice

>Don't be upset at some girl's fashion phase just because you have shitty taste in women
How is that relevant to my comment?