Why arent you fascist yet, Veeky Forums

Why arent you fascist yet, Veeky Forums
is literally the solution to everything

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/monarchism/comments/2o8avm/academic_research_on_monarchy_ie_how_to_shut_up_a/
slatestarcodex.com/2013/10/20/the-anti-reactionary-faq/
reddit.com/r/Anarchy101/wiki/canon
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DUDE EPIC!!! EPIC POST HAHAH DUDE OH JEEZ HOLY SHIT!!! HAHAHAHAH AMAZING FUCKING POST I AM DYING HERE XD... HAHAHA EPIC!!! EPIC!!! HAHAHAH THIS IS THE FUNNIEST POST I'VE EVER SEEN XD LOL HAHAHA EPIC I AM GONNA DIE OF LAUGHTER THIS IS SO EPIC LOL HAHAHAHAHAH DUDE

>is literally the solution to everything
it certainly was the solution to overpopulation in Europe

You retarded or some shit?

HELLO EPIC DEPARTMENT WE GOT AN FREAKING EPIC POST ON THE LOOSE... WEWOO WEOO WARNING EPIC POST EPIC POST IS RUNNING RAMPANT HAHAH DUDE YOU ARE A GOD OF POSTING, YOU ARE THE POSTING MASTER SO FUCKING EPIC!!! THIS POST WAS ALSO GREAT YOU NEED TO STOP MY SIDES ARE GONNA EXPLODE FROM THIS EPICNESS!!! AMAZING!!! DUDE YOU ARE GOD MAN HAHAH EPIC

Aye. The European people need more living space. Nations such as The Congo or Angola have an abundance of land and yet they throw so much of it to waste. A reconquest of Africa is needed to suffice the life of European people and to do away with the feeble African governments. Only a fascist government will be willing to do such a task.

DUDE!!! TRIPS DUDE!!! THAT'S FUCKING EPIC MAN!!! ALMOST AS EPIC AS YOUR POST!!! WOW DUDE YOU ARE THE GREATEST POSTER I HAVE EVER SEEN... I AM LAUGHING AND LAUGHING AT YOUR EPIC POSTS!!! EPIC

tips stallhelm

ITT: Veeky Forums gets triggered hard

You guys are actually more retarded then /pol/ in my experience, they don't get quite so hysterical when confronted with opinions they don't like.

China's already recolonising Africa retard. Communism and Fascism are just different names for the same cancer.

tbqh China's pretty Fascist

>what most people think fascism is
Evil incarnate ideology about racial superiority and tin foil hats

>what neonazis think fascism is
*insert paragraph of meaningless blabbering about THE TRUE DEFINITION here*

>What fascism is
It means allowing the leading party to do whatever the fuck it wants, and Hitlers policies showed this in their extreme variety, ranging from nationalizing assets to tossing corporations bones and contracting out work.

This has the underside of raping international relations, making your nation relatively volatile compared to other potential investments, meaning its a worthless style of government unless you are invading people for land and resources, and other types of government can do that just as well.

>Veeky Forums reacts to different ideas: the thread

keep em coming OP, tell me more about Fascism

2/10
You tried.

>not wanting to talk about interesting topics
>being deathly afraid of letting the eternal troll win
You sure it's us who needs to take a chill pill?

Alright, that's a start, now let's see a version that's not from Occupy Democrats

Indeed, one might even call it the final solution.

Reminder that Fascism is not a viable economic system in any way

Didn't know this. Fascism is pretty dope.Physical removal of communists and degenerates is always needed to keep the society healthy

>Fascism: The Ultimate Flip Flop Ideology

The more Fascist "doctrine" I read, the more I realise how inconsistent and retardedly populist.

Also, politics should be discussed on /pol/ not Veeky Forums

0/10

you didn't try at all, and that's the saddest thing.

Physical removal of nazis, klansmen, birchers, birthers, fascists, monarchists and other violent retards make society much safer.

the lack of accountability to the people inherent in all nondemocratic systems is a recipe for disaster, the lack of an independent judiciary (considering the courts serve at the pleasure of the leader in a fascist system) is cause for concern as well since you never know when you could be declared an enemy of the state as many of my ancestors were.

Both of you subhumans kill yourselves

The people don't deserve anything, and only ruin everything they touch

>>/pol/
Veeky Forums is not for the discussion of politics; using a picture of a historical figure on an non-historical post doesn't make it about history.

>Physical removal of nazis, klansmen, birchers, birthers, fascists, monarchists and other violent retards make society much safer.
Said noone ever

What's a bircher?

I'm one of the people too, as are you. I don't want to live under a system of governance where if I don't like my leader (or alternatively I did like my leader but he died and the new one is shit) my only option is to wage a violent uprising to overthrow him in which the country is torn apart destroying the economy and killing many people, and even then once he's replaced there's no guarantee the guy who replaces him will be any better.

I agree with the notion that a benign dictatorship is in theory the best form of government, a dictator who can objectively and selflessly choose what is in the best interests of the nation but those great leaders are so incredibly rare, and when he dies you'll never be able to replace him.

What you want doesn't matter

what's the point of this thread?

How it can be solution to everything if final solution failed?

He just did kiddo. And now ima say it too ;^)

>Ignoring that monarchy is superior to both dictatorships and democracy

Eat hot death, fascist scum.

Member of the John birch society.

Very, very, very, very right-wing xenophobes.

>tell fascist to kill himself
>get labeled fascist scum
Commies in a nutshell

PHYSICAL
R
E
M
O
V
A
L

>Monarchy
>Superior to anything.

Monarchists must DIE.

Long live the French Revolution! !

>licking the boots of another man because it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside

HAHAHAHA YOU LITERALLY CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

If you aren't a fascist, then what are you??

Quacks like a duck.....

i am a liberal, friend :)

now make like you chilean buddies and lets take a ride

>Member of the John birch society.
>Very, very, very, very right-wing xenophobes.
And this kids is the definition of a cuck

>tell fascist to kill himself
>"sounds like a fascist to me"
Just kill yourself already, and take the /pol/ idiot with you

I must admit that the idea of someone being trained since birth to lead a nation does have some appeal, but it has the same problems as other autocratic systems and a few others. Being raised in the purple will make you the most privileged person in the entire country and the inherent otherness will create a gulf between the prince and his would be subjects. History is filled with monarchs who hadn't the slightest interest in improving the lives of their people.

And again you're back to the same old problem of if you don't like your leader you have to wage a revolution to overthrow him with no guarantee that the next person will be any better.

Also that quote is dead wrong, an interest in posterity doesn't require knowledge of ancestry at all. Its human nature to seek meaning in life, and working towards a brighter future is one of the clearest ways to get it.

>Monarchy
> Not Glorious

With you.
On a train
To the gulag.

>butthurt commies

For the monarch I guess.

For me? Nah, it's just literally getting cucked: the ideology.

>wasting tax dollars on giving the king a ludicrously fancy house some nice clothes and plenty of horses to play with
>instead of spending that money on things like, oh idk, roads or schools or a national health service

>>licking the boots of another man because it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside
>Not understanding symbolism, stabiity,long term planning and the respect of law

>monarchy fags

>Monarchy
>Stability

>Not realizing that you can count that monarchies that didn't eventually get deposed for good in a revolution on your hands.
>Not realizing that you can count the one's that never were deposed at least for a time on one hand.

you're right I don't understand the importance of symbolism, explain to me why its important and worth wasting tremendous amounts of public money on

none of the others are unique to or enhanced by a monarchy

>For the monarch I guess.
>For me? Nah, it's just literally getting cucked: the ideology.
How, law was the most respected thing in monarchies. Right now multinationals change the law everyday, and you cant do nothing about it
>>instead of spending that money on things like, oh idk, roads or schools or a national health service
>Implying that roads or education weren't subsidized by the crown
> Expecting national health service in the XVI service, and ignoring the fact that Prussia was the first one instauring it

>cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck XD
Just kill yourself

but aren't fascists way more butthurt especially on the internet? Their whole ideology got slapped off the face of earth after all and they're constantly crying about there being way too many """leftists""" and """liberals"""

Reminder that commies, fascists, and republicucks can't argue against this
reddit.com/r/monarchism/comments/2o8avm/academic_research_on_monarchy_ie_how_to_shut_up_a/

>Not realizing that it took more than 1000 years
>Democracies are starting to fall all over the world in less than 150 years of popularizing them

Yeah, which is why we should have anarchy so neither royal nor private interests can decide what force it is or isn't okay to use against you.

Eh, at least fascists can claim that their ideology wasn't given enough time and was shot to death by the commies and the west.

But communism exploded on its own sweet self

>Democracies are starting to fall
wut

If you're saying the Eastern Bloc was communist then communism is alive and well.

Symbolism is esential for people to try to contribute to their country.Monarchism allowed taxation to happen, and create stable societies.So yeah, it is pretty important. BTW, currently presidents have a fancy life too, the difference is that there are multiple of them

Hitler had 6 years of peace time to enact his economic policies, and we know they were miserable failures for a peaceful nation, but that didn't matter because he was looking for war anyway.
>serious debt
>no gold by the end of it
>about to collapse because you've done nothing but make mp-40's instead of create a sustainable economy
>Better just invade Poland and take their stuff to keep my economy afloat :^)

you're posting only good examples of actually really competent monarchists whereas 90% of kingdoms and empires have been utter dog shit thanks to inbred monarchs doing whatever they please with the money of the state. The only thing keeping these retards from not ruining the whole world was their competent advisors

Frederick himself said "IF a prince (monarch) is wise, he only pursues the interests of the state without ulterior motives" The catch is that most of the monarchs are far from clever and uncorruptible

>Yeah, which is why we should have anarchy so neither royal nor private interests can decide what force it is or isn't okay to use against you.
>Anarcucks believe that their meme system could survive

>Implying that roads or education weren't subsidized by the crown
because the crown controlled the budget, that's like saying roads and education are subsidized by parliament, and wasting tremendous amounts of money paying for the king's house and accouterments

also this is curious to me
>right now multinationals change the law everyday and you cant do nothing about it
>and you cant do nothing about it

you complain about having a lack of say in government so advocate for a government where you have literally no say whatsoever

a king is above the law, he can do whatever the fuck he wants and change whatever the fuck laws he wants. You say the law is the most respected thing in a monarchy but its not, some monarchs chose to respect the laws of their predecessors, that was a personal choice made by them, they most certainly did not have to.

And if you're going to tell me they couldn't because of limitations placed upon them then that's not a fucking monarchy.

It isn't.

These 200 year old arguments for monarchy have been demonstrably proven wrong by history. And the funny thing is they're still used in politics, just by liberals against leftists and slightly modified.

> Democracies are starting to fall
By electing Donald Trump or what?

Well we already know monarchy can't so may as well give it go.

Look at the middle east,not everything is about Europe. Democracies have always been flip floping with dictatorships in its short existance.

people didn't pay taxes under monarchies because they loved their king sooooo much they were happy to share their wealth

they did so because if they didn't they would be killed

>at least fascists can claim that their ideology wasn't given enough time and was shot to death by the commies and the west.
>wasn't given enough time
They didn't give enough time for themselves because they were preparing for a war of conquest from day 1

>shot to death by the commies and the west
>declare war on the entire Europe and world
>BAAAAH WE WUZ SHOT DOWN BY CORRUPT WEST AND CUMMIES

Or we could look at the rest of the planet where it appears democracy is doing just fine.

But no, let's just pay attention to these extremely unstable countries and not wonder whether more complicated geopolitical factors or at play here. Of course not, it must be because god is punishing them for turning their backs on the divine right of the king.

>you're posting only good examples of actually really competent monarchists whereas 90% of kingdoms and empires have been utter dog shit thanks to inbred monarchs doing whatever they please with the money of the state.
Wrong.Most monarchs let their ministers do all their work.CHrles the second is a good example of this. Literal retard, that had a pretty positive reing.
>The only thing keeping these retards from not ruining the whole world was their competent advisors.
Alredy explained.Most decissions weren't made by the king.
>Frederick himself said "IF a prince (monarch) is wise, he only pursues the interests of the state without ulterior motives" The catch is that most of the monarchs are far from clever and uncorruptible.
And that was why most of them didnt make any big decission, except some cases

slatestarcodex.com/2013/10/20/the-anti-reactionary-faq/

monarchy fags BTFO

ok I'm looking at the middle east, what democracies are starting to fall? Everything seems to be going alright in Israel...

>reddit
I can do it too.
reddit.com/r/Anarchy101/wiki/canon

if you admit the king is unnecessary then why do you advocate for one?

>because the crown controlled the budget, that's like saying roads and education are subsidized by parliament, and wasting tremendous amounts of money paying for the king's house and accouterments
your point? Your affirmation was wrong and you just admitted it
>a king is above the law
WRONG!!!
Kings had to swear loyalty to the local laws, and they were mostly respected.Local culture was protected, and people were protected by the law.The king could pass some specific laws, not changing it as he pleases

Glad you think meme propaganda book = academic research on actual societies, and their effectiveness!

Wrong. The concept of nation replaced the idea of king, leading to the most bloody wars in history.Right now, people only want taxes for welfare, what is called clienteralism, which is blowing back in all the west

>When I do it it's academic research
>When anyone else does it, it's propaganda.

>Well we already know monarchy can't so may as well give it go.
> The wealthiest countries in the world are monarchies
> It doesnt work
> Anarchism was tried once
>Most communities dissapeared in a year
Anarcucks are dumb as hell.

>Or we could look at the rest of the planet where it appears democracy is doing just fine
kek. Africa is doing wonders with democracy too

No when academic research on actual societies is done it's academic research
When you fags dream up a utopia, and write a fairy tale it's not

if the king has to swear loyalty to anything then its not a real monarchy

if the king oversteps his arbitrarily assigned authority then who's going to stop him?

> leading to the most bloody wars in history
Pretty sure increased population size and industrialization of warfare has led to the bloodiest wars in history.
>Right now, people only want taxes for welfare, what is called clienteralism, which is blowing back in all the west
Pretty sure neoliberal policies are what's blowing up in the west's face, not welfare.

Because monarchies allowed technocratic goverments to rule and perpetuate themselfs.THe monarch allowed this to happen.

what countries were you thinking of specifically, Benin just had a presidential election 2 months ago that was declared both free and fair which was the first time in the nation's history that an elected president replaced a previously elected president.

Do you actually know much about African politics or are you just spouting conventional wisdom?

seriously, ww1 was a pissing match between monarchies except this time they've got machine guns and railroads

how is that technocratic government in any way enhanced by existing under the auspices of an autocrat?

because it needs a real bannerman.

Its fractured and deliberatly spoilt. full of undermench that are footsoldiers at best who would be weeded out eventually if we lived in a facist utopia.

Facism is never allowed to rise until shit really hits the fan. when it becomes apparent enough that western life is truly collapsing, so much so that the lies of the monolith that is tainted media and politics cannot hid nor contain it. winds of change and all that.

The next fight against facists? it will be against enclaves of fanatics who are desperate to let there famalies and way of life still exist, rather than be subjected to the 'progress' the monstorous world will have. Prehaps a few nations will realise the folly there neighbors had and act accordingly. much to the condemnation of the now 'legitamate' nations, whos brainwashed way is now the correct way.

And yes, /pol/ babies, it will be almost certainly be race related. with a dash of clash of cultures.

I can see you didn't even bother to look at the books because the very first one, appropriately named "anarchy works" is an academic investigation of the viability of anarchism.

>When you fags dream up a utopia, and write a fairy tale it's not
Not even if you, know. It's not that at all and is respected academic literature?

I'd also like to point out how there is vastly more books in that anarchist-section than the sum total of 6 papers in that monarchist post. Of which 2 weren't about monarchy but criticizing liberal democracy.