/fa balding

40% of men have noticeable hair loss by age 35, 65% by age 60. Statistically, it's going to affect us men at some point. So give me examples of men balding in a /fa way. I'll start with Peter Stormare

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hdlNKK8JJ40
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2503892/Jon-Cryer-admits-hes-bald-explains-process-goes-hide-it.html
kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=4700281.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't get Johnny Depp's hairline. It's been like that for like 25 years

You've got to have strong facial features to pull off balding. Good facial hair is important

pre-transplant kanye
nobody even gave a fuck

white stuff sticks to my hairstrands, not nits.
Sometimes my hairbulb look infected, like a big sebumball.
Diffuse thinning.

What the fuck is going on?

not really

22 with this hairline, been on fin for 2 months now. i have hope. my hair is still thick, my hairline just receded at the temples a bit but i fucking caught it.

He receded early to a NW2, but he got lucky since it stopped there and the top never started thinning.

he always keeps it short and you can't even tell anyways

I want this look when I'm old

not anymore

he's not pulling it off, it's just that looking like a goofball is part of his persona. Bill Murray basically always plays the relatable underdog who is shafted by circumstances beyond his control but decides to fight for himself and make the best of the situation.

so what? he is the boss in real life

of course, but a male actor doesn't have to be attractive to be succesful (just look at Buscemi, Dinklage and Hanks).
I'm just saying that look in is shit aesthetically.

Fuck back off to chive

his whole persona is effay as fuck. he's just effortlessly cool and that's attractive. ask your mom

>MFW MY DAD IS 55 AND STILL HAS A FULL HEAD OF HAIR

his dick is small tho

Yeah he seems like a nice person to be around. Shows attracteviness isn't only aesthetics

My dad is bald but my grandpa has a full head of hair at 72, anything can happen

oh fuck mayn don't scare me

lmao nah senpai we set, 8'' and all

had a dick measuring contest with your father, right m8?

You don't have an 8" dick user, you don't have to lie on here and if you are gonna lie try to make it a little more believable

I do have an 8 inch dick. U mad, whiteboi?

i can post a pic if u like, I'm secure :^)

nah I'm just assuming his is roughly the same size ay

user, it's your father.
We'll see who the bigger man is. Next Christmas.

my hairline has been a bit better than this for like the last 10 years... at first I was freaking out, but I think I might be alright for a while longer...

user thinks 8" is unbelievable...

is pep Veeky Forums?

It's in the 99.4% percentile, so yea it's pretty unbelievable to anyone who isn't just trying to shitpost or can't measure correctly

Hair implants. My coworker used to work at the place that did Ryan seacrests hair implants. Twice annually and the studios pay for it.

why would you need to do that twice a year

are hair implants any different than hair transplants?

Don't be fucking retarded user.

It's top percentile, Veeky Forums had a meme with 8x6 breh for awhile
Same with everyone here being over 6 foot

Hair thread about dicks

Never change Veeky Forums

my dick is 12" long

just buzz it then, it looks great that way

Fuck, he had great eyes but he's not that attractive here.

Hair would look absolutely awful on pretty much anyone else.

Mate by the time you're sixty you're basically at death's door. Who gives a shit? I'm losing my hair but fuck it. Mortality looms over you much more once you're not some 18 year old fucc boi anymore.

It didn't just "Stop" they obviously got him on finasteride and anything else that would stop it.

Actors can't let themselves go bald because it could mean the end of their career

What product?

Jelly jim cock juice gondola!

black hollywood is bald
women wear wigs
ie: beyonce
men bigens on the reg
ie: kanye, will smith... i can go on forever

this, my friends, is the bigenpill
youtube.com/watch?v=hdlNKK8JJ40

in terms of white balding white males, they shave it all, and tattoo a faux stub
ie: vin diesel, that guy from blossom
pic related

wesley snipes

thank you very much

baldlet

post real proofs
not bullshit like

yes.

>bullshit
are you blind? kanye is another good example of that spontex mushy hair piece

another great example is Arsenio Hall
it is nearly impossible to find two pics of him with the same hairline

it is pretty obvious

>not posting the most obvious one

kanye has a hair transplant. are you dumb?

wtf Keanu Reeves has a brother?

yeah, he is homosexual

do you think Kanye is wearing a transplant in that pic?
how do you think transplants work, mate?

He remembers being nervous to do victoria's secret till he pictured everybody with a better hairline

>hair transplantation
>wearing
verified dumbo

you sure are a really smart person

so basically he is wearing a wig in this pic is that what you're trying to say? give me one reason why it's not a hair transplant then

i posted easily 8 examples of that type of hair piece, that looks like a spontex
they paste that shit to the scalp, and then paint the roots
it is masively fake, particularly because the color is too obviously uniform

check that kanye pic again, and thell that scalp is not literally painted white, instead of insulting again and again

another example
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2503892/Jon-Cryer-admits-hes-bald-explains-process-goes-hide-it.html

cryer literally explained the thing on TV
just check the will smith pics again

came here to post this

>but user said it is a hair transplant, ri-right??

someone took a selfie with him at the gym

still no proofs :)

Most of the reason people look bad nowadays is because at the first sign of recession they fall for the "DUDE BUZZ AND GET FIT" meme

Like chill the fuck out, you're not going full George Costanza or anything, you have tons of options

No shame in balding. Either your hair follicles are sensitive to DHT or they aren't. Plenty of good men go bald. It's just a part of life more or less.

21 and prob gonna have to shave my head within the next year. I guess I'll just grow a beard

jeremy piven?

yeah Veeky Forumsm explain this

people on a fashion board acting like they've never seen tom ford, fuck me

Post some receding hairline buzzcuts, Blonde hair preferred

Just need to feel a bit better about myself bros

or actually could someone just Photoshop this meme to show Veeky Forums and the guy to have a receding blonde buzz

Buddy I'm 23 at NW3 with frontal thinning.
I'm absolutely going to shave and go stubble tan and jacked, because then I can still pull decently well.
When I'm 40 and married I'll go for the rich eccentric balding style in a dinner jacket. I'm not gonna let my hairline take me there 20 years early.

there is even a forum page talking about it, boi
kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=4700281.0

it is like you can't see the truth
you can't accept you done goofed

>he got lucky
Pfff... hahahaha, no. This: Unless you're some shitty niche action star, you are done once your hair goes. Same can be said for any job where you have to 'present' yourself.

>mfw my dad and grandfather on my father's side have great full slightly wavy hair but i've got my grandfather from my mother's side's genetics so my shit is receeding at age 18

>ktt
>experts
>11 pages of assumptions
bitch, tell me the truth about this particular picture cause right now you are going off on a tangent

Not true man. I buzz my head and it looks fine