I've saved up $500 to buy one pair of shoes

I've saved up $500 to buy one pair of shoes.

What should I get? what would be the most versatile? But also what would be the most fun?

What kind of shit are you into?

indie music, art, literature, postmodernism, barcelona chairs, minimalism, abstract art, french kino

then buy something pertaining to those interests dont spend 500 on shoes

>pertinent to
i guess i should have said dont feel obliged to spend that much on shoes (im a poorfag so maybe 500 is nothing for you) unless you really want a nice pair

Buy common projects

Don't blow 500 burger bucks on something someone on a anonymous Indonesian dildo forum told you to buy especially some of the people here take one look at the WAYWT thread and tell me you would seriously take any of those peoples advice. Find something that appeals to you and buy that whatever that may be should and is up to you.

ehh... thing is I keep anything I buy more or less for life, I've got a few pairs of shoes in the $200 range, but want something a bit nicer.

it's kinda like I've bought a ton of all those things already

I still subscribe to the idea that at some cut off, before you go off the deep end at the upper range, that a decent price will get some sort of handmade better quality

fair enough. but what kind? sneakers? boots? dress shoes?

Tell me what type of clothes you wear. Or post an aesthetic that you typically wear.

sneakrs or lace ups like derbies (i never wear a tux or go to weddings and dont work in a trendy office)

I meant what kind of shoes are you into fucktard

Seconded

DONE.
thanks guys. Sound about right

cps on sale for 300 something atm, or get some black mm gats

guidi back zips

where?

>postmodernism
then it really shouldnt matter what pair of shoes you buy

Ralph Simmons Puma Assweejies

The new runners from Ralph are super nice. The all black is a bit boring but black / blue is great. Haven't seen the whites yet live.

Everyone has CP's. They are bland as fuck. MM gats would be way better option.

>Ralph

you dunno ralph semens? lol pleb

Yo these are seriously super nice and look sick, but they are fucking gargantuan in person. If you have a chance to see these definitely try to see your own size. Size 10 looks like size 15 in hand. A slim pants silouhette with these would be straight clowncore.

Buy Ian Connor's shoes, called Revenge x Storm. Stylish modern sports shoes are dressed like celebrities Tyga and Kylie Jenner, and they are guaranteed to make your clothes fashionable. I got a small part of my price from dhgate and I was very satisfied with the results. Shipping time is only 2 weeks.

>Revenge x Storm
>paying 350$ for shoes that were 500$ less than 6 months ago

It's very stylish. This is not my picture, it's a picture of a friend. D made it red from the hour and I ordered the blue. Original $ 500, 1: 1 copy is only $ 102. You can save money because there is no difference between them

A FOOKING CROOKED THUNDERBOLT

you guys are upsetting me. I think the GATs look too much like the pumas and stuff my german friends all wear with capri pants

id on those shoes?

>2017?
>+172 replies and 46 images omitted. Clic
plz save urself the 450 n buy old skools, u have to be a right fashion faggot to wear these

Low-Top black leather shoes. They won't be casual but they're timeless + you'll pretty much have them always

if you have to save up to buy $500 shoes you shouldnt be buying $500 shoes

>2 pesos have been deposited into your bank account.

> french kino
I like you

If you have to "save up" to buy $500 shoes, then you shouldn't be buying $500 shoes

Hivemind strikes again

You wouldn't happen to work for dhgate? Can I believe in you seller?

>buying shoes that cost more than $100
Are you retarded?
pic related

minimalist leather sneakers, common projects or etq
i like saint laurent high tops too

Of course it can, quality is very 完善 My 100% honesty.

I love you

>Spending 100 dollars on shoes.

Shut up hobo.

where can i even buy common projects in toronto? nordstrums?

or theese?

god this thread is depressing

pocket your cash and purchase an entire thrift store wardrobe, half the old dress shoes in there will be constructed better than anything in this thread

Just wait till Black Friday, I wouldn't suggest buying shoes rn. But you should get some shoes in mind, look at your warddrobe and see what colors dominate. I wouldn't advise getting loud/flashy shoes since they're really limited in use (Unless that's the vibe you're going for) Either way, I really feel that Margielas GAT's are amazing/versatile. I'd suggest getting 2 pairs of shoes desu. Ramones are also versatile, while I don't have a pair yet I'll be copping them soon once Black Friday/Winter Sales pop up.

if you're into minimalism and postmodernism just get something kinda in-between like a cross between common projects and ozweegos.

These

ive never seen white achilles on sale :.(

Literally just buy Doc Martens mono blacks and cuff your jeans and buy some decent socks.

Also get into techno. You would definitely like it. Indie is shit music for plebs.

you mean bend my pants?