WAYWT

9/16/2017

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mLXQltR7vUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

today I was an Texas

How did you do that?

I lost three pounds this week (and ran 30 miles, hey!) and got this sick shirt for free.

Gay. Your pants sit too low

There we go

zoom in on feet please

here you go

Are you a footfag?

Nah, man, like four of my toenails are black and about to fall off. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Poorman's mirror

double denim usually looks stupid but this looks really good

someone give me a (you) pls

Those boots are nice. w2c?

I like your hands

Looks alright

Everything lacks patina but that'll come with time

The jeans' leg opening should be a bit tighter to look good with those boots

Looks clumsy

Do not tuck your pants into those boots

Fly as fuck 10/10

thotcore

No it's not, wtf are you on about?

Remember, this board is at least 60% teenagers. They know no better.

Cav Empt is soooo cool

>60%

you mean 90%?

Ugly, over designed shirt.
Jeans make your legs look stumpy.
Gay cowboy boots.

lookin good dan

stop it

of course he is you fucking retard how much more obvious could it be?

You look like a Chinaman don't cop that fit and wear it like that

just wondering, why shouldnt the pants tuck into the boots? not against it but im just curious

because it looks disgusting take a look for yourself

This is bait

It fits you perfectly well

It fucks up the proportions

Also it looks tryhard as fuck. Jodhpur boots are not meant to be worn this way. That's like tucking your pants into chelsea boots : it makes you seem clueless

t. assmad gatekeeper user

these arent jodhpurs, these are much different boots and they are very wide at the top, i cant tuck pants over these unless i am wearing much much wider pants. and i am already wearing slim fit pants (not skinny). i believe i would have to go two styles up to get the wide enough, it'd look worse. (yes the boots were unbuckled in the pic bc i just threw them on but normally i do buckle them and they would still require wide pants.

those are john varvatos, brixton motorcycle zip boots in lead, just got them and i am so happy with the quality

First time posting in waywt.

jeans too low rise boots too small
avg high schooler
matrix cosplayer 2002

Dope, hope your lifestyle works with this though. Could see this as being cringey in some situations.

Shirt and pants looks good, shoes could be a bit better

You look retarded

Care to explain?

You look like you're about to shoot up a school , other than that pants too high jacket too long no belt.

only works if ur rich asf and chain smoke cigarettes

the accepted nomenclature is asian-american

Can't see.

i dig your stance, you look softboi

first time posting on waywt

>Bape
LMFAOOOOO

10/10 fuccboi, how am i doing

horrendous, especially the shoes

The shoes look fine

Horrid.

post yourself dude

Like these shoes a lot

I feel like more tapered pants would make this look much more sleek and would be better imo

just curious as to why u think ur fit looks good

It's a coat
They are quite tapered, just a bit too long so they don't fall as i would like them to

i can barely see it but i can tell its fucking horrendous

Everything but the shoes is a 10
Good fit also where tf are you
Dig it
No
I can appreciate
If you didnt buy that shirt I'll smack the soul out of you
Looks like something a dad would wear
You look like every cookie cutter Youtuber mate
Ya height makes it look cute

Looks good! I just don't like the shoes

R8

youtu.be/mLXQltR7vUQ

nice fit, really like it.
also w2c scarf

Do you know what socks those are?

could you explain why i was a no? i am 480

Who says I do?

What would you wear with? I was thinking white sneakers but not sure how that'd look

Cheap ass thrifted scarf cuz i can't afford Gosha.
Just buy like some random soccer club scarf

Drop the hat

but it's sunny

No appropriate mirror in this bar...
Burberry
Our legacy
Acne
Adidas

Cowboys were never as pale/frail. Looks like a European trying to be "cool badass john wayne guy American guy" lose that hat and shoes

Saved for cringe thread.

where is that shirt from :)

Soon..

Would be 1000000x with black socks and dress shoes or a monochrome sneaker without branding and black socks.

Soon you'll be able to afford nicer boots and throw away your turtlenecks?

Im okay with it

Manlet

5'9 so sorta manlet but not shorter than most girls. It's cool, I do fine with girls

W2c shirt?

Hahahhahahahahhaha!!!!!!. Can someone do a pic with his fit and quote him saying "I do fine with the ladies" in a fabulous font.

sorry no full length mirror rn

im wearing black doc marten combs

I got it at Neiman's. Brand is Oxford Lads. Which is a silly name but that's just what it is.

You look like a fucking dork. You didn't even need to mention you were wearing docs with a top half like that you fat bastard

yeah, pretty goofy but I'm not sure why being short matters for my style unless I was under 5'6 or something. Do you think this would look better with different proportions? I mean obviously, you're just being a dick but if you really want to go there, at least explain. Do you have a fit in this thread?

It just doesn't look good, your silhouette brings out your short height which is usually never a good thing.

Yeah I figured that as well... anxiety got the best of me and i tried to make it as casual as possible. Fuck.

Firstly I've lived in the US all my life.

Secondly, arguably the most famous cowboy actor Clint Eastwood was built almost identically to me. 6'4" at 198 isn't far off from me being 6'2" 155.

That's really far off you scrawny pale fuck. Stop cosplaying with that shit fit. Nothing matches you look trash.

That's Hollywood movie. Real cowboys are from Mexico and Texas otherwise it's faux.

>6'4" at 198 isn't far off from me being 6'2" 155.
lol

Also those measurements are his current day weight+height, they might have been different when he was in the spaghetti western game. But regardless, he looks to be built similarly. Compare the build of Clint in to my original post . That is what I don't think is far off. Though I do get where you're coming from about me being pale, I can't help that much in the short-term.

Yeah but I'm not trying to look like "real cowboys." I'm taking inspiration from fictional characters which there's nothing wrong with.

fair enough, I'm trying to play around with looser stuff but I see your point. I'm going to work on making it suit me better. I wore skinnies and chelseas lots of last year which did help make me look taller. Just trying to play around with something different here.

i like it

Yeah what are those ? user pls help.

Wear them with wide pants then

Another bait

Great use of proportions. That is how you tuck pants into shoes

What made you believe that this fit deserved to be posted online ?

It is not awful though, but there is simply nothing going on

Sorry my dude but you look like you're cosplaying