Finno Korean Hyper War

How is it that we can mock /pol/ for denying the holocaust when our board is full of people who deny the hypercaust? It was literally the greatest proto-historical tragedy and the destruction of the most advanced civilization that's ever existed.

Civilization still hasn't recovered from those losses, and yet a board which claims to expect a "high level of discourse" is full of cucks who pretend it never even happened.

Pic related.

Fuck off hyperprotosuomi shill, hwans did nothing wrong and the so-called hypercaust literally makes me hard.
I wish your great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather got stapled fucking harder, faggot.

You fucking hwanboo apologist edgelords are worse than the fucking hypercaust deniers. Even nazi sympathizers like to pretend their crimes against humanity didn't take place.

I bet you fucking love the siege of Baghdad and the fucking destruction of the Great Library too? Or do you prefer to ride Timur's fucking big mongol cock? Go back to your containment board you fucking 13 year old "I think genocide is so cool" edgy cunt.

"hurr durr let's experiment with dangerous metastreumonics"
Proto-Finnics were a threat to humanity, hell they weren't even fully human. Han Myung-Soo did the right thing desu.

>Proto Finnics weren't even human.

Are you fucking kidding me right now? The Hwan perpetrated hypercaust is literally the only reason "humans" (if we can even be fucking called that anymore) can no longer feel cromulence, egui, keh, or any of the other 14 emotions that humans were able to experience before the Hwans nerve-stapled everyone.

The Finns attempted to transcend and improve humanity. But cucks like you wanted us stapled back into fucking monkeydom tier dark ages.

I seriously have more respect for a fucking Wewuz than shills for big autism like you.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little Fin? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the proto-Ninja, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Väinämöinen on Imperial guard, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in pyramid warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire Hwan armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Pyschic channels? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the Finnish Empire and your emotions are being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, Fin. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Hwan Mammoth Brigade and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit.

gas the finns hyper war now

What a shitty thread.

>"m-muh muh hypercaust was so bad guys, look at how progressive i am!!!"
>muh "right side of history"

Hypercaust? More like fucking hyperhoax. Any idiot who honestly believes we got our humanity nerve stapled out of us needs to pick up a fucking history book.

WE

ARE

AUTISTIC

Look, I like this board. All in all, I think it's a pretty legit place to discuss history. The only autists on here are they fucking Hypercaust deniers.

inb4 fucking
>well that's ridiculous how could the Hwans get rid of 17 whole emotions in so little time?

or fucking
>humans didn't even /have/ 17 emotions back then

seriously the fucking denialist memes are just so blatantly lacking in any logic. Thanks to those cucks we're really no better than /pol/.

This was the greatest war ever

So... Who won that war and why other side failed so hard?

I need someone to explain the hypercaust, all I'm gathering is we lost the ability to feel certain emotions? Wheres the evidence for any of this

>mfw not even the Great Finns wanted anything to do with the Balkans

Such is the life of a South Slav.

Im fucking new to Veeky Forums because i accidentally clicked on it, is this thread satire or something? Fucking "stapled emotions" the hell?

WHAT IS HAPPENING

Googled it. Is satire. Good.

It wasn't just the loss of life, but the loss of learning and culture and civilization. Probably the worst such event until the Mongols destroyed Baghdad, or maybe the Qin empire's cultural destruction of its rivals.

So why did the Hwan Empire collapse? My history is weak there guys.

Educate yourselves, faggots.

May, Timothy. "The Finnish Art of War." Westholme Publishing, Yardley. 2007. ISBN 978-1-59416-046-2 / ISBN 1-593216-046-5

Morris Rossabi (28 November 2014). Cultures in Dispute: The Hyper War of Finns and the Hwan. BRILL. ISBN 9781-90-04-28529-3.

Literally the only fucking autistic thing about this board is you idiots prancing around like this shit never happened, in spit of numerous historians and scholars backing it up with peer-reviewed literature.

Get the fuck off my board desu and go deny this shit on /pol/

What a shitty post.

This is the subject of a lot of historical debate amongst Hwan scholars. Proto-Finnic revisionists will tell you that the fucking Finnic remnants used the metastreumonic pyramids to wipe out all civilization following the tragedy of they hypercaust, claiming it was the "only way" to stop the advances of the Hwan empire. Everyone knows though that the pyramids were fucking captured by the Hwan and shut down (to save civilization, the Hwan's were the fucking good guys, even if nerve stapling was morally ambiguous, it was an accepted practice based on the standards of the times, and most historians make the comparison to circumcision in the regular case or FGM in the extreme case. it was more cultural than anything else ). It's a lot more likely that the Hwan empire fell to the class struggle facing the empire at the time. After all, everyone knows the Hwan Empire was driven by the capitalist urge to expand. Eventually, they lost room to expand and couldn't use war and conquest as a means of fueling their economy and they succumbed to Communism.

There are other theories too and I'm sure some more educated members of Veeky Forums can tell you those.

Fucking Hwanposting faggots

>mfw 'people' deny the hypercaust

I didn't study the Finno-Korean hyper war for 6 years at university to be called a 'stupid Hwan poster' by some jumped up punk on a Mongolian Yu-Gi-Oh trading card board. Let me tell you right now, my historical research is as unbiased as you can find, you will not find anyone like me, anyone who will look into every nook and cranny of an argument, who will weave through the web to find ALL the information I can, in order for me to come up with the best view of the world I can, a view that leaves nothing out, a view that leaves me as the MOST knowledgeable person on the web. Let me tell you now kid, my knowledge is as good a weapon as any, you wanna trade blows? I'll trade blows, lets see if you can match my knowledge of the katana, or even ancient Finnish military tactics? Not even a little bit of Hwan supply line problems? Yeah, I didn't think so, maybe you should just leave and let the adults talk about history, it's clear to me, that you don't have what it takes.

>Hwanposters infesting this thread
The Hypercaust happened, and YOU will repay the Children of the Proto-Finns.

Neither side won.

Humanity lost.

H W A N S
W
A
N
S

D I D
I
D

N O T H I N G
O
T
H
I
N
G

W R O N G
R
O
N
G

okay what kind of fucking scale is that on because the glorious Hwan empire reigned for another fucking three thousand years after the Hyper War

or are you just >posting le meems on le 4chinzzz

Remember the fucking rules of the board, faggot? "High level of discourse"

So how did this epic war started ?

You know that uncomfortable, prickling feeling you get on the back of your neck when you're all alone? That's what's left of your fucking proto-emotions (thanks, Hwanfags) trying to tell you that you're NOT alone. There's another dimension parallel to our own, and the fucking proto-finns tried to WEAPONIZE it.

In the end, they fucked over everyone.

It's been disclosed to me by doctors that I bear the symptoms of slight, or mild autism.

M-must I understand this as an indication that my ancestors were conscripted in Finnish ranks and were also afflicted when the Hwan bacterioligical weapon struck? That we too became autistic that way?

W-we are humble frenchfags in my family though. It amazes me that our Finnish overlords were crazed enough to fight out their war even with subjects from the far reaches of the Empire. I'll not say that the Hwans carry no guilt either, but the Finns are in no way innocent too. To fight out their war, they ordered my ancestors to serve them and unknowingly cursed all my family line with autism ;-;.

Fuck Hwans.
Fuck Finns.