Is this aesthetic the 21st century heroin chic?

Is this aesthetic the 21st century heroin chic?

No thrasher gear is a terrible memetrain currently barreling through normieville at excessive speeds
This is more like high school tumblr post ironic mall goth core
Kys

damn chill it's only a fuckin shirt. It lookw like shit, sure, but chill the fuck out. I like the aesthetic but would def change the fit

>mfw women like this are my dream but I know almost all of them are pure garbage as people

:'^)

fuck you bitch boy

post vaporwave 00's internet core?

I fucking hate this why am I attracted to crazy women! It's like their bad on either side

edgy

It's Xanax Chic

no there's nothing in that pic that is aesthetic pleasing. Besides that herion chic had a reason to exist and a meaning, this shit is just a bunch of shitty memes without any type of meaning or reason to exist

wheres the heroin?

>heroin chic
>still has money for an iphone 6
call me when they are rocking a iphone 4s bitch.

damn! gonna start using this term to insult basic trashy bitches

Welcome to 2017 you fucking lames.

ex junky here, no. Not sure if you mean "actually a heroin addict" or just fashion inspired by that look, but i'll sum up what it looks like for you.

>wearing clothes that may have been fashionable at one point, but now are beat to hell (beyond what is socially acceptable) because you haven't had money for shopping for as long as you can remember
>gaunt facial features (hollowed eyes, cheekbones) and bad skin (not so much acne as blotchy, dry and discoloration)
>thin in a way that makes people go "oh shit are you alright?" rather than assuming you work out or diet.

Pretty much Kurt Cobaine, except the grunge look is unintentional and due to being poor as fuck. That's what most of my friends looked like back then.

I have to 2nd this post That look is more "lol i smoked weed in the bathroom at the mall once i'm such a bad kid, I like art, crystal castles and playing videogames. I'm not like the other girls despite being exactly like the other girls."

/pol/ is leaking

are you triggered, libtard?

so, in other words, it's really the Emo look of the 2010s

The heroin chic look did not in fact have a reason to exist.

It had a meaning, but it was a shitty meaning.

The meaning was "lol stardom is actually pretty creepy" which made people think it was okay to look like shit because famous people do heroin and look like shit.

Like it was an alternative to glamor, that ended up becoming the new glamor.

No, it's just accepting that you're not naturally beautiful and going batshit insane when cosmetics and beauty products fail to make you artificially beautiful.

>it looks like shit
>I like the aesthetic

I wish I was black so I could wear that ironically without being called a Nazi.

basic af

>tfw people think you're dressing creatively but really just cobbled together the least smelly clothing on the floor and are high enough to wear any trash with full confidence...

I like it
It's not natural looking, but our world isn't very natural anymore is it?

It feels cozy and cyberpunky to me

I fucking hate children.

>It feels cozy and cyberpunky to me
Very lovecraftian.

No, but you seem to be, poltard

whats the reason for heron chicto exist

>cyberpunky
man that's totally kafkaesque

you can waer it just dont just remove the hitler part???

pic related is just a fucking try hard at this point, not even aesthetic

xanax

the problem isn't that she's trying hard, it's that she's trying wrong

shut up bitch you probably pop fake xans yuo arent cool faggit

As someone who only just started getting into fashion, why is Thrasher merchandise even popular? I'm guessing it's just a case of branding masturbation because I can't see their clothes themselves actually being anything special. But why does this get popular in the first place? I don't use social media, but I assume some trendsetter wore a shirt and everybody jumped on the bandwagon. I didn't even know what the fuck Thrasher was when I was seeing every other teenager in the mall wearing it.

t. old man yelling at cloud

spaceghostpurrp wore it first.

Yeah, I assumed something like that was the case. I was just wondering if there was something I was missing.

Thank you for the quick and straightforward reply.

Okay? I've never even tried xanax, i don't even smoke weed/cigs or drink anything. Faggot ass bitch shouting into the void

as somebody who has done xanax. that shit is hell to quit
fuckers need to stop jking about pharma drugs

chill dude I love you. I meant why did heroin chic have a reason to exist in the first?

trainspotting the movie

place
Okay lol I assumed heroin chic was 60s rockstar type thing with veltet unterdround.

that's what im saying, xanax. Chicks gettin numb, lookin tired, that's pretty much a xanax druggy stereotype. Also it may not always be xanax, it can be weed, i see a lot of them do coke, etc... Pretty much every solid drug or pharmaceutical drug they numbs you out (while i dont understand coke as it doesnt really numb)

Lots of models and rock stars did heroin and they are the ones who would have a lot of influence on high fashion.