What do you think about romanians?

What do you think about romanians?

Other urls found in this thread:

imninalu.net/myths-Vlach.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Romania's HISTORY is a interesting one and I quite enjoy learning about Romanian HISTORY.

This is not /int/,

WE

WUZ

or

ROMANZ

DEY WUZ ROMANS AND SHEIT

literally tryhard bulgar larpers

Literally the Somalians of white people.

Romanian gypsis are a crossbreed between detroitniggers and haredi jews.

Romanian people, as in daco-romans are fucked over by communism and shitty economy but not bad people with an interesting history and top-tier folklore.

Sand hoarding gypsies

How and why?

Romanian gypsy beaten up blacks in USA and stole their bikes - when blacks came with guns gypsy gangs used baseball bats and iron tires - and also stole the weapons of the blacks.. then the gypsy called the police and said blacks done them harm and made a show over American television.

I should make a bingo chart for this thread, it's always the same.

Why is it named after Rome?

The only people in the area that speaks a "roman" (romance) language.

The origin of the holy Romanians:

As the legend says, there were two brothers: Romulus and Remus.
But through the history, people have forgotten the third brother Romanius.
Romulus and Remus got fed by the female wolf, but they didn't left space for Romanius.
Romanius was hungry, so he found a male wolf and started to suck on it's cock.
There comes the name dako-roman (dako means cue, which refers to penis).
After Romulus killed Remus, to avoid death he went to Wallachia, where he met a wagon of gypsyes.
He joined their family and became their leader.

literally Borat-tier country

Cool vassals

>Romania is where Roma live

The proof a land has to do some genocide here and then to be taken seriously.

Borat was filmed in Romania.

everytime I remember their language is latin based I kek cause that means they are my eastern european cousins

They make hungays butthurt because romanians annexed them, got transylvania and have bigger gdp

Tbh they sound like all eastern europeans. Only when you read it or really pay attention word per word you realize it's related to the rest of latin languages.

Source: Had a romanian gf in the past.

I don't "think" about Romanians

I've been studying the phenotypical predispositions of romanians for quite some time now

I think i have some ancestry from there, the area itself belonged to hungary back then though but the ancestors in question spoke romanian nonetheless as far as i'm aware, though i think they were romanian germans most likely judging by their names

I like Brancusi, and I met some qt3.14s that I wanted to bang in grad school.

>latin language
>literally uses bulgarian grammar and vocab

>Romanian simply as a 're-lexified' Slavic language - i.e. one where Vlach and Turkic boyars actively began introducing Romanisms into an essentially South Slavic language, as a sociolinguistic strategem to distinguish themselves politically and ethnically from neighbouring polities in Southeastern Europe

> Southern Slavic, even though such influence has been artificially reduced in the later 19th century c.e. by the so-called "re-Latinization" of Romanian ‒ actually, it must be properly referred to as "Latinization", because it was not a return to a previous situation but the introduction of new foreign elements to reform the language.

>Myth of Romanian
imninalu.net/myths-Vlach.htm

>Romania crypto-Slavic
>Romania until 1800s had a Slavic language, Cyrillic alphabet
>latinization of Romanian language in 1800s
>romanian language borrowed from French language to transform itself from a Slavic language to a Latin language

They got it pretty bad in the war

This is FlatEarth level of stupidity.

>b-butt 100% Latin

t. gypsy slav

>romanian language borrowed from French language to transform itself from a Slavic language to a Latin language
You can't change a language's family with neologisms.

You are confusing romanians with citizens of HOLY GLORIOUS ROME (Italy)

b4 latinization, romanian was 80% slavic, it was like bulgarian

Romanian language has received a relevant contribution from Southern Slavic, even though such influence has been artificially reduced in the later 19th century c.e. by the so-called "re-Latinization" of Romanian ‒ actually, it must be properly referred to as "Latinization", because it was not a return to a previous situation but the introduction of new foreign elements to reform the language. It was also within this process that the former national name was changed from Vlah to Român. The original Romanian alphabet, that was Cyrillic until 1868 c.e., was replaced by the Latin alphabet, to which some additional characters (not existing in any other Neo-Latin language) were added in order to represent the phonemic elements that previously were satisfactorily supplied by the Cyrillic characters. Through this process of Latinization, the percentage of Slavic terms in Romanian had been halved. Nevertheless, there are still many Slavic words and other linguistic features that attest the long sojourn of the Vlach/Romanians in the Slavic territories south of the lower Danube, mainly in Bulgaria.

he Slavic influence on Romanian was clearly exerted by Southern Slavs, namely, the branch that founded the historic kingdoms of Bulgaria and Serbia, after centuries of coexistence in the same territory. Contrary to the Daco-Roman myth, the Slavs that dwelled in Transylvania were not the Southern but the Western Slavs, to which belong Czech, Slovaks, Slovenes and Poles (and later the Slavicized Croats), and their impact in Transylvania has never been so strong as they were not the rulers of that land but subject to the Avar Ring. Furthermore, none of the Western Slavs adopted Cyrillic alphabet, and they did not join the Orthodox church but remained under the Roman Catholic one. Consequently, if the Daco-Roman myth was true, today Romanians would not be Orthodox but Roman-Catholic, they would have always had a Latin alphabet and their Slavic words would not be of Bulgarian-Serbian background but rather Slovenian-Slovak terms.

Since the 19th century, many words were borrowed from Romance languages, especially from French and Italian (for example: birou "desk, office", avion "airplane", exploata "exploit"). It was estimated that about 60% of words in Romanian are of French and/or Italian origin (in many cases both languages); and adding this to Romanian's native stock, about 75%–85% of Romanian words can be traced to Latin. The use of these Romanianized French and Italian learned loans has tended to increase at the expense of Slavic words, many of which have become rare or fallen out of use.

YOU MUST BE A BUTTHURT HUN

Again, you are talking bullshit.
You can't change a language's FAMILY by importing nouns to use as neologisms.

In romania the minimum wage is enough to make 4 gas fills.
In most eu countries you can make 20+
So... poorfags

Did pretty well against France

>muh latin family

that is purely political

i am italian and romanians have nothing to do with our heritage, stay away from italy and get the fuck back to your shithole

you are literally stealing our heritage you half-slav half gypsy beggars

>italians defending muh latin pride

i am french and you greasy monkeys are not latin you are probably arabs.

t. gaulish ghoul

Nigga, i don't give a rat's ass about that.
Speaking languages with a common origin doesn't mean we have to like each other.
Just hate hungarian autism(the article starts with the dispute over Transylvania) about how we changed our entire base grammar in a couple of decades.

>frogs are literally german franks raping gaulturds who have nothing to be proud of but a foreign Roman language that they adopted

you frogs have more in common with your romanian gypsy brothers than latins

>things shitalians hve to be proud of
high score for losing to third world countries.

the problem is a bunch of frogs and paki-uzbek looking "romanians" are all jumping on Roman dick and riding it real hard

fuck off. frogs are celto-germans
"romanians" are thraco-slavs w/ some uzbek/turk/indian/paki rape

Well, it ain't my fault fags from some city decided to make the barbarians speak their tongue.

italy is german-arab rape babies

then why the fuck are you all over our dick

fuck off with your shitty ass back to dacia, you turko-paki-looking shits

>italy is roman

lel

the parts in Italy that arent ivaded by shits like you still are

and change your name to gypodacia and repay us for for the language and culture you stole

this is stolen valor and we demand reparations!!!!

>north
germans
>south
arabs
>middle
black people

> linguistic political family

you are aware that English is considered to be Germanic, although it is only 26% Germanic

English is actually Latin-based. are the British Latins?

Brits are Celto-Germanics

and romanians are daco-slavs and south asian turks

That picture isn't even from Romania.
Good job, idiot.