Uni backpack thread

uni backpack thread

Other urls found in this thread:

muji.eu/pages/online.asp?Sec=5&Sub=21&PID=9436&qclr=14&qsiz=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just get some black boxy bag. I got one from China on markdown that's pretty good quality, has USB ports for charging through the bag and shit like that. Can find link if anyone cares.

Dickies Valley Springs

What do you guys think? I'm about to get a really nice deal on this thing, anyone got experience with Dickies bags ?

I can't take over the shoulder messenger bags seriously

I got this one from Rains

May get a north face bag
Good or bad idea?

same...under the shoulder, around the thigh is the best design for messenger bags

You're have to make this decision yourself. It won't be easy, but you can do it. I believe in you.

send lunk pls

hmm what is the professional alternative to a backpack

feels very middle school

rec messenger bags or something better?

get an unsightly dad bag with solar panels

Thanks for the support. I've decided I'm going to sleep on it.

Any reasonably priced, small tech-inspired bags?

Mostly looking for it to hold one or two books.

>messenger bags

I like this, the white strap makes a bold statement

North face has tons of backpacks. For uni Id recommend the recon in black. It's a great backpack with tons of pockets. I tried being all Veeky Forums and quickly realized that when you're carrying 50 pounds of books and a water bottle and a laptop and chargers and portable power banks and a peanut butter jelly sandwhich that some shit is more important than looking good. Like your back which will get fucked over by most of these backpacks. Those Swiss gear backpacks are also incredibly durable.

Timbuk2 classic messenger bag. It's like 150$ in medium (which is fucking huge), but it's waterproof and has tons of storage and color ways. Mine is worn to shit and still works great.

jansport
seam rip logos off

At my school the only people that wear Fjallraven backpacks are the rich Chinese students

is this a fjallraven kanken?

it looks longer and rounder than the kanken, which is basically a fucking square, as seen in OP pic

pls help w2c

shit is unstructured and flappy

yeah I know it's good looking that's why I'm trying to identify it

Every sorority bitch at my campus has one of these, don't do it

nah it looks shitty
and its the kanken. the kanken is flappy and unstructured and shitty so thats how it looks when its not stuffed with 20 pillows for a product photo

At my school it was literally only gay people who wore them. Along with lightwash denim rolled up way too high past long socks, with a shirt tucked in, also adidas memesmiths.

I don't really care about who uses it as long as I like it desu, anyway it's pretty fucking uncommon in my country.

if you have suggestions about similar backpacks I'll gladly hear them

keep in mind I don't like any of the backpacks itt except maybe this one
then again it's a generic as fuck eastpak clone

>thats how it looks when its not stuffed with 20 pillows for a product photo

i hope you're right, but in the youtube reviews I've seen it seems to stay kinda stiff when empty so it keeps the unpleasant square shape

Chrome Industries messengers

>professional
>chrome messenger bags

messenger bags are more professional than backpacks. You just have to be at a point in your life where your work requires you to have a more professional bag than a backpack. If you're in uni, there is no practical reason to have a messenger bag considering how much time you spend walking around from class to class. I wouldn't recommend a messenger back to anyone who is still in undergraduate because it comes across as you're trying to hard to dress in a more mature way.

you're talking about a specific messenger bag that looks ugly as shit disregard my entire post.

Supreme Fall/Winter 2014 Backpack. Super versatile and lots of pockets/compartments.

rains is dope, good for waterproof shit

>2014
>supreme
>its now 2017
if you found 1 of these in good condition the guy would probably sell it to you for a grand, so fuck that

Peak Design Everyday Messenger is a good alternative

why would it have the kånken logo if it wasn't one

the bag loses it's stiffness after a few years' use.

eastpak x raf simons fall/winter 2017

Opinions on which of these to get?

Im so tired of Fjällräven Kånken, i live in Sweden which is basically ground zero for that fucking ugly backpack, i woulkd say 40 percent of people wear that ugly piece of shit.

What should i get as a skateboarder

>skateboarder
Well first of all you should kill yourself
Remember to slit your wrists vertically and not horizontally

Just graduated after 5 years of uni. I found Under Armor bags to be the best.

Nice especially when you want to work out right then and there

Any good non-Supreme alternatives to this backpack? Really like the hivis strip and the front pouch. Did Supreme actually manufacturer these or did they have an outside company do their backpacks? Would love to get a blank/similar style.

white

A briefcase

This would look better if it was canvas imo

w2c those

muji.eu/pages/online.asp?Sec=5&Sub=21&PID=9436&qclr=14&qsiz=0

Personally, i like messenger bags better.

Best in what way?

I am currently using a 11bbs bag in white.

kek

Get this, and swap it between the two as you need. It takes less than a minute to swap and the bag fits way more than I thought it would.

yeah looks like a kanken laptop bag

i got one in the same colour like 5 years ago and really liked it and its functionality

shame every second girl has one on campus so i never use it

>you have to be at a point where your work requires you to have a more professional bag

I'm an engineer and everyone worth their shit wears backpacks, generally swissgear. Also, past a certain weight, messengers are guaranteed to cause back discomfort even with proper posture. A small laptop could even hit that threshold.

W2c tho?

Just look up "hybrid bag" or "brief case backpack" on amazon and you'll find the exact one a few results down for around $40, plus some similar ones.

Probably going to get one of these for uni. Don't have the money to invest into a decent leather bag, it's somewhat water resistant and minimal.

Mission workshop

all of those look like something a Veeky Forumsggot would wear

pic related is leather, ~$20, really good and gomfy.
got it on Aliexpress.