Should I Get This

Cop or Not

Other urls found in this thread:

luisaviaroma.com/en-gb/p/tagliatore/men/jackets/66I-0TQ007?ColorId=VjMwNQ2&SubLine=clothing&CategoryId=3&lvrid=_p_d0TQ_gm_c3&SizeTypeId=15&SizeId=2&from=gshop&gclid=EAIaIQobChMItMSW8-as1gIVW-AZCh1j8wOEEAkYFCABEgLAsvD_BwE
grailed.com/listings/2940913-Givenchy-Milk-White-Star-Shirt
military1st.co.uk/20-3503-03-surplus-ma-1-flight-jacket-black.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, the buttons are really low. I Bought a suit like that and I hate it. You look like a Sack when wearing it

no cop unless you are going for a preppy bill nye look, also consider and get a 3 button piece.

A modern houndstooth blazer would be cool in the right fit, but this is clearly vintage. Wide, low lapels, big structured shoulders, extremely low buttons

It would look weird and awful on anyone today, if you copped it wouldn't fit

w2c pullover like this

luisaviaroma.com/en-gb/p/tagliatore/men/jackets/66I-0TQ007?ColorId=VjMwNQ2&SubLine=clothing&CategoryId=3&lvrid=_p_d0TQ_gm_c3&SizeTypeId=15&SizeId=2&from=gshop&gclid=EAIaIQobChMItMSW8-as1gIVW-AZCh1j8wOEEAkYFCABEgLAsvD_BwE

This is better

Universal Works

depends your body type really, if you don't have wide shoulders you'll just gonna look like yet another old lady

Here a pic of me for body reference.
I've actually been trying to dress semi-casual with a vintage twist simply cuz I dig the look.
I only wear these types of clothing during my time in NYC.
Pretty blend in with the rest.
With these in mind, should I still cop them or na.

dude not trying to be rude but both the pant and jacket don't fit that great.

the one in op has a nice palette but its old af and won't be tailored for your shape.

Here's another

Also forgot to add "much" on my fourth sentence above. kek

also don't wear a v-neck with old houndstooth f a m

this look is cooler

palette is questionable tho

Darn
kek alright what do you think its best to fit with

here's one with a white shirt

bruh i think you are wearing chef pants...

you want to have a pant which is tapered around the leg/shin and fits the waist/thighs
it's really flattering

(comes in around the legs and is slightly lose around thighs/waist)

did you roll the bottom up also?

the one you're wearing and in op are super old, the tailoring is old.

you could try find some suits that are tailored nicely and also have the old kinda print/textile you're looking for

both of those suit jackets are ill fitting on the shoulders and waist

much nicer colour composition, this is a cool look.

the pants are still wide, the bottom needs to come in around the shins. (tight on the bottom) change the socks and you have a really mint outfit

you could fix those pants if you wanted its pretty easy. can you sew?

What kind of jacket is that?

It's a 1970's polyester bowling shirt, got it for 5 bucks, not bad.

Thanks!

Yes, I used no sew glue to hem the pants a bit.
Pretty much, I managed to get from my grandpa and are mostly around the 60's to the early 80's
Is there a way to modernize these suit jackets? I'm guessing taking them to a tailor of course kek.
Yes, I have experience in sewing. Teach me your ways user.

What do you guys think? I really like the collar, but I'm worried it'll look tacky.

if you're asian or have a really good jawline sure

Am an Asian with a good jawline, copping, thank you.

guys opinions on this one?

£20, c/n?

Looks comfy, ill definitely cop

if you think you can rock it, id cop 4 sure. i recommend having a slender/slav body type for this to have its full effect

I'm a skinny boi for sure, so I'll cop

w2c?

I bought it off Depop (2nd hand clothing site in the UK). The seller said its a Cambridge College jacket but I cant find anything similar when I google it. Sorry user, you probably can't cop it, but I'll message the seller and ask where he got it.

y/n?

need new sunglasses since my old ones were stolen. Thoughts?

I got a deal for pic related for $50, cop? it could be those or a pair of Clasics Reeboks

Trying to get first pair of black boots: i've decided docs are too punk for me and anything above $200 is too expensive for me.
So I've come to these chippewas for $200 clean. Should I pull the trigger?

Eh, I'd look around a bit more.
Sure, for $50 you can't go wrong. Nice find.

no
eh
Thoughts on these n(n) jeans?

the fact that it's vintage only makes it better

modern blazers are garbage

>make your obviously vintage pants that won't work with modern clothing skinny and tapered like something you'd find at urban outfitters!

Amazing

I have them. I like them more than Red Wings because of the slightly slimmer toe box.

If you are going for vintage look, why didn't you keep the at proper length. They look retarded that length. What ever shitty poly suit pants won't make yamamoto

These were my first pants that I hemmed and I did it too high. The old hight was 34x34. Now it's 34x28.
So I do believe I should just change it to a 29.
Thank goodness for no-sew glue.

Worried about the collar desu

If you are going vintage they should have a break

grailed.com/listings/2940913-Givenchy-Milk-White-Star-Shirt ????

What do yall think about this camo pattern

This combination, c/n?

w2c?

Also what's a slav body type?

c/n? I want a pair of boots that aren't just black or brown

also what to wear them w/ if i get them

Those are crazy gay as is. Scuff the fuck out of those if you get them. Seem like they would look good like that.

If you're a girl, yes.

i mean they'll definitely just get scuffed pretty fast anyway, i dont have a ton of shoes so ill probably just end up wearing them around a lot. idk i dont think theyre too gay, i usually wear pretty bottom heavy fits anyway if that makes sense

Hi Veeky Forums

Should I get this sweater for 5 bucks?

It's a women sweater, but as a guy I'm still planning on getting it.

Yesstyle-core, dnc
Bad

OPINIONS Veeky Forums ?

Agree with that other guy that they're hella gay, it's a very feminine silhouette and color. Wear them with some not too bright but not too pale chinos or corduroys, maybe olive or medium brown or something. Light wash jeans could also work.

Don't cop, too much white. I bought a navy/brown on white flannel and while I really like the colors in general, lots of white on a top layer looks silly most of the time. At least I don't have any pants that I really like it with.

C/N for fall/early winter

idk what you'd wear this with but if you have a good idea go for it

Should I? (Two pictures because Pendleton zoom in is bad)

definite cop

C/N?

im not too worried about the gayness but point taken. My fits arent too feminine usually. Thanks for the fit advice tho

im not usually a fan of converse but pattern looks dope

Y/n?

How versatile is this?

Thinking about getting these for winter.

y/n

All white is more versatile, but vans are cheap you can't ask for everything
unless where you live is sub-zero for most of winter dnc unless you want to melt your own feet off
I like these but cant tell if the platform sole is too homosex, need more advice

y/n?

military1st.co.uk/20-3503-03-surplus-ma-1-flight-jacket-black.html

I want a bomber but the circlejerk answer is Alpha Industries, would milsurp like this be just as good or not?

This is £40 or I can buy a used AI MA1 for like £80.

love the color, but don't have a fit that i've come up with for it yet.

no
no
no
yes
yes

These look good, I'd say yeah, nice job

if you're buying n(n) shouldn't you be at the level where our opinion doesn't matter?

if you've got the wardrobe for it, it could look cool

risky cop

no

bad pattern for sure

I like the sweater, marbled/whatever shirts are pretty old - go ahead if you wanna stick out in a possibly bad way

extremely hard no

yes, then post pics on here, then burn

if you're a cute skinny guy/girl sure

pleas no

pretty inoffensive but not really too interesting, safe cop

nooooo

cop just to experiment with it

nah just get normal leather boots - unless you live in like the arctic circle in which case don't ask us

don't like platforms

honestly if you're under 20 sure, if above then no

its gonna be pretty hard to find something that looks good with this color. with dark indigo like new raws you can wear nearly everything. with xtremely faded/lightwash jeans you can do the whole palewave sucka shit. but this is like, straddling the line where its gonna be pretty awkward looking with most things so you gotta put this in a pretty super cool and nxtlvl fit cuz I would bet this is gonna look awkward caillou-bitch-cuck with everything casual you'd wear with it

C/N?

both ugly. shoes make you look like you're trying hard and not in the good way, coat only works if you have the physical aesthetics, which i doubt desu

>its gonna be pretty hard to find something that looks good with this color. with dark indigo like new raws you can wear nearly everything. with xtremely faded/lightwash jeans you can do the whole palewave sucka shit. but this is like, straddling the line where its gonna be pretty awkward looking with most things so you gotta put this in a pretty super cool and nxtlvl fit cuz I would bet this is gonna look awkward caillou-bitch-cuck with everything casual you'd wear with it

yeah i know, which is why i probably won't get them, I think cream shoes and a white shirt could work, but it'd look rough.

Saint Laurent is dead, son.

>zara
Ewww. But i kinda like how those look

still on the fence

I had the 8" ones for work and they took a beating. Lasted 4 years on some serious shit. But I don't know if they're stylish in every day attire

i need some boots for the winter, not going to walk down icey hills in my tubulars. i mainly wear simple dark clothing if it helps

For work? Go for it. For effay? Get black timbs instead

Dear fucking god no.

Cop if you're skinny and hot, otherwise don't,

Please don't

Only if you're a tall lanklet

If you have to ask, you're not going to rock this user

both cop if you can pull it off

Yes, I am unsure about that too. Any suggestions? (No Shia or Kanye please)

no don't buy those boots
they're super meme and guaranteed be really cheesy in a year or less

once they stop being in vogue their popularity will have an opposite effect, and everyone will know you're wearing boots from last year's hot
meme trend
which doesn't really matter if you don't mind what other people think, but you're posting about a purchase on a fashion forum so its pretty obvious that you do have some interest in what others think about you

just get some real leather boots or something interesting and not entirely dependent on fleeting trendiness

I'm in italy nobody knows these boots and people don't really wear them. I just really like them

word thats a different thing entirely then

do you think i can also wear them normally under the pants instead of cramming some skinny jeans inside?

I don't really like em in the first place so im gonna be pretty biased

I don't really like any boots under the pants unless the pants are cropped and it an interesting look with nice boots - otherwise, it normally looks really a lot like you're just a construction worker

thank you for your opinion