What the fuck happened to Rick Owens General?

What the fuck happened to Rick Owens General?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/fullrickowens/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is it true? Clothes as avant guarde as my soul? GOTHIC?!? I used to collect NIN bootlegs y'know...

he went out of style on Veeky Forums, too avant garde for the current -core culture. Around the time discord became popular they all left and probably still talk on it and stylezeitgiest to this very day. I think magazine guy is gone too, shame really.

>too avant garde for the current -core culture.
are you kidding me

Shit clothing made for blacks. Of course it wouldn't last on this site

what do you wear?

god you're so dumb

>what do you wear?
Every time you niggers respond like this. I wear rick owens

talk shit post fit

PEOPLE GREW OUT OF THESE GAY PRETENTIOUS CLOTHES.

moved to discord

why?

the rick owens discord is filled with fags, people with low self esteem, and occasionally somebody with a good fit.

and trap qts

oh god why

there are traps in there
really ugly trans, 100% man body but wearing women's rick

>trap qts
no there isn't

there's ugly manlets, old people, and autistic shitposters

Rick Owens is for cucks

i miss magazine sharing user

You could do it yourself.

How do you get in? I've been asking for months.

they got bullied and left for discord

if its made for blacks then that shit would strive in this teenager infested board

>There is a Jordan general

this

>731▶
>What the fuck happened to Rick Owens General?
I think it just went out of style. Everyone recognizises it now, it was never a timeless style...

The only timeless Rick Owens style is black vans, puffy pants, circle hat and flowy tee.

it was just a stupid meme

any discord invites then, lads? :/

bait or ultra-newfag
(you) don't know what you're talking about
/thread

this is a nice rick fit. what are the pants?

i love this post

kys

You must be retarded, if you can't figure out something that simple you shouldn't get in...

Hm.. I guess you don't either then.

They all killed themselves when Ricky said "working out is modern couture"

Can you imagine being a dyel skellyngton and hearing your Idol (who you've spent thousands on) say that? Jesus Christ.

I can leave the server if you want.

It's pretty simple to get in, how could you not figure out? It's not a secret club just move your lazy ass instead of waiting for someone, if you live your life like that you're going nowhere...

Anyway,
1) instagram.com/fullrickowens/ is the official insta so ask them for a invite.

2)Go to whatever fashion discord and ask for a invite, since most posters are crossposters someone can give you one.

3) Anons post frequently invites for all discords, so is not that hard to find those links....

No one likes your dumb meme designer is what happened to them

t. newfag

t. human being with eyes who can see how gross shit everything he makes is

Not true, but most of that fanbase has moved on from this board or that style.

My distaste for Rick is more from running the livesound for a DJ night around 2010-2013 where a lot of the patrons dressed in Rick or Rick inspired fits. The promoters and artists were cool, but damn, the crowd sucked. I can't help but associate him with those douchebags.

rick owens was always trash but his shit was still better than /r/streetwear 13 yo big boy clothes this board is obsessed with now

fashion trends are always garbage, always