So when is the shuttle to the moon leaving?

So when is the shuttle to the moon leaving?

>stocks
what is this, the 1900s?

It left on Thursday then crashed right back to earth on Friday.

It's not too late to buy a ticket to the trump shuttle. We're scheduled for a 30% uptick on Friday, though we wouldn't recommend getting off as 6k sat will merely be a stopping point en route to Jupiter.

>scheduled for a 30% uptick on Friday

Because that wouldn't already be priced in...

There's still potential here, but it's no shuttle to the moon.

It's going to be a wayward path to $10+ a share, but it's going to take some time. We'll have to see what happens with probuphine and the other drugs in their pipeline that take advantage of the ProNeura continuous drug delivery system.

TTNP is actually the one stock meme that I think has actual potential and could be a smart buy right now in terms of holding long. Braeburn will probably acquire the company at some point, and I think that would be good for everyone. But even if the acquisition never comes, I think Titan can do quite well.

There's no more meat on the bone in terms of quick money to be made. That ship has sailed and anyone who did not take the profit in front of them during that small window of opportunity on Friday, well, they're in it for the long haul.

there was a lot of short selling Friday and I think most of them didn't close. With all the coverage this got over the long weekend I think there will be a squeeze tomorrow. At least that's I'm really hoping that happens.

hope isnt compatible with stocks

I'd argue that hope is all there is in stocks. Unless they have a magic crystal ball. Anytime someone invests it's because of hope. Generate enough hope and you can even change a stocks value.

The new shuttle to the moon is ASNA

>MACD says buy
>RSI says buy
>moving average says buy
>earnings release tomorrow
>just acquired a company
>7.14 a share

what app is that?

> Trading the a stock when an earnings is released....

Robinhood

as a guy from singapore, can i use it? is it an 'only americans can use' app?

God I was so happy when this gook finally died

There's a really cool website called 'google' that can find a website that has that information, its pretty cool you should check it out

Robin hood isn't available in Singapore. If you want to trade US stocks in sg, go with Interactive Brokers. If you want to trade SG stocks in SG, go with Standard Chartered. Else commissions would he retarded

Some good news after CC and insider buying and this stock still tanks

More news coming soon he said though

LMFAO

B-BUT MUH BUYOUT

it's dead, just cut your losses and move on.

> Without momentum you won't gain much.

no AH trading, what does that mean?

I'm curious too

who are you quoting?

wtf is this trading platform

Do you not see the yuuuuuge watemark right in the fucking middle that says Yahoo Finance?