Was it autism?

Was it autism?

A week or two ago she posted a topless pic of herself on IG captioned "I'm so lonely" but it got removed. If you go to her now abandoned twitter account she goes out of her way to personally address and thank every person who mentions or replies to her on twitter.

Yes it was autism, but sweet autism.

ayone else find her not attractive?

she has one of those 'model' faces where you look unique sure but you don't look good at all, you look like a squashed sandwich

no just an attempt to humanize herself. introduce the notion that a supermodel has common people problems.

She is positioning herself to become a serious actress. Her due date is nearing as a model, and she knows that. So she will attempt go the famke janssen and charlize theron route.

For that to happen she needs to be more than an aspirationally looking pin up that represents lifestyles people can only dream about.

Given Abbey's performances in mad max and the neon demon she might pull it off.

I need a girl like this to complete my autism puzzle.

:(

Attractive, successful, talented, living out everyone's dreams, tries to be sweet and nice to her fans, still depressed.
Bisexual and still lonely as well. Can Veeky Forums save Abbey?

interesting but ugly, wasn't she on mad max last movie? she was the blonde uggo wasn't she?

/ourgirl/

s-she's not ugly...

>interesting but ugly

This is an ugly woman to you?

I also don't get picked up or offered drinks, but that's because I'm most likely ugly

>checks her Instagram

she's pretty uggo

I love this image.

>Bisexual

>insecure manlets calling a supermodel ugly

Plebs really need to be euthanized.

She should buy her own fucking drinks, she can afford it.
She sounds so entitled.
>Wahhh nobody will pay attention to me or buy me things.

>bisexual

Nutcase.

You can't deny biological imperatives.
Women want to be taken care of.

Successful women in their late 20s and on into their 30s who are single are some of the most miserable people.

I find it funny and sad at the same time.

I don't think she actually waits around bars for people to buy her drinks.

Regardless, everyone wants to be pampered, flattered, and pursued every once in awhile, has nothing to do with age or gender.

Nice eyes but sort of a monkey mouth. Obviously I'd still fuck her in the unbelievably unlikely event of that ever being a possibility (so would all of you faggots) but only because she's famous

You fell into the tale of " i'm austitic and alone, just like you user"

Kek

those guys are probably gay though

>hates trump
>promotes degeneracy
Good. I'm glad she's miserable. Hope she blows her brains out.

Her standards are probably too high

Please leave pol. Trump is a disaster and I say this as a Canadian. We all hate him here

Yet trump wants to fuck his own daughter

really gets my noggin joggin

Of course user, they do not fucked her in the ass all night

He's really drainin' the ol' swamp isnt he buddy

Now fuck off.

/tv/ found these dudes and they were both gay
Pretty sure Abbey she's a huge faghag.

Ridiculous lefty cucks leave