I love living in the city!

What are some Veeky Forums skate shoes? I'm trying to co-opt the skate look, I'll admit it, okay? *leans into ear* I. DONOT. SKATE.

>skate shoes
>Veeky Forums

LOL. Nobody in the city will take you seriously when you're wearing skate shoes. Leave that shit to the skaters and suburbanites

My dude everyone at NY fashion week was wearing old skools I'VE SEEN FOOTAGE

When did it start being okay to post like this?

believe me, this isn't what's wrong with this board

and who are you?

Country boy?
Don't even fall for the meme, that's Veeky Forums's autism for you, they get joy out of living in combat boots, boat shoes, dress shoes and everything you can think of that are not confortable sneakers

Not falling for the meme. I barely spend time on here. Basing more of it off of what I see everyday and what fashionable people wear. The yuppies wear dress shoes or sneakers with simple profiles, and the fashionable counterculture people wear combat boots and designer sneakers. The only time you see skate shoes is when a yuppie is going for a super casual look with something basic like Nike SB Check or Janoskis or it's preteens.

art thou retarded?

a lot of designer sneakers are based off of skate shoes, sorry to break it to ya

wtf
That board looks like it's big enough for only one food

this is an anonymous image board you fucking moron

What about people that do skate? Usually i just use Vans slip on pros cuz they're cheap and slim, Any shoe recommendations similar to slip ons? I have slip on janoskis and like them, i think I'll get high top pros cuz I've heard good shit about than

Someone plz respond ;_;

>fycjubg PENNY BOARD
ur a joke; leave

matchcourt slip ons

Cool thanks man i dig than

Yeah,white are cool if you do pussy boarding, if you want to skateboard properly, get something that looks nice but that you can trash and it won't be as evident, such as vans, as you'll be scratching them on even the most basic trick

>I. DONOT. SKATE
nor does the person in the pic

are those PF Changs shoes??

PF flyers

saw some dude longboarding in chelseas today, just wear whatever