Sneakers general

Other urls found in this thread:

saintalfred.com/products/gazelle-gtx-sta-1
shoeslikepottery.com/en/manufacturing
m.nike.com/gb/en_gb/pd/air-vortex-shoe/pid-11591923/pgid-12170270
sys.Veeky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm a girl and I need a good everyday comfy but cute sneaker. Versatile, comfortable, perhaps a running shoe or somethin. Open to suggestions.

post feet

would cum on/10

thanks this was very good at getting my morning puke up

it's tough trying to stay skeleton

I'm a big fan of gazelles, they're a nice causal sneaker & come in a ton of colorways

as the user said before me gazelles are nice casual sneakers but id say best bet is a pair of stan smiths since their really lowkey and not to overdone and match easily with alot of outfits

shitskin

Post the soles silly

Thanks Ms. Skeletal

If you want comfortable running shoes go with Ultraboost but it's probably too basic for your taste

you blind, nigga?

yes I actually have been wanting a pair of gazelle's but I want something maybe more cushy for work and standing n such.
I don't think I can do stan's they're so memey at this point D:

Get the adidas iniki, they look great on girls.

Anyone know if the Balenciaga Triple S are gonna be able to purchase anywhere other than Balenciaga? (Saks, Neiman Marcus, etc)

y'know I was just looking at the iniki's. it's on the list tysm

What do you normally wear? Care to show us your shoe collection?

i've been thinking about inikis as just a comfy beater shoe for a while, but i've heard really mixed things about the quality. can anyone who owns them say if they're shit or not

>don't want stans because they're memey
>posts "D:"

Veeky Forums sneaker guys, I got a question for you. I'm gonna buy some pairs of Adidas Ultraboost replicas from China. I've done an autistic amount of research on a seller who sells decent quality ones (with "real" boost that feels decent) and different colorways. These are the four I'm thinking of going with because I wanted a grey one, one with come color and really like the bottom right

The one I'm faltering a bit on is the oreo one bottom left. I want one thats light colored but I thought triple white is too white.

What do you guys think? Please spare me criticisms about buying replicas, I'm looking at between $150-200 USD (when you include ridiculous shipping costs) if I get 3 or 4 pairs

Thank me later , faggot

saintalfred.com/products/gazelle-gtx-sta-1

am i the only one who thinks reigning champ ultra boosts are shit? Tee time is by far the best UB colorway

best two are the bottom imo. what seller are you going with and are you using an agent? getting shitty reps si very common

boostmaster lin is the seller, agent is gonna be superbuy

the top left ones are apparently the most constroversial UB, people either love them or despise them lol

top left isnt bad. get them if you can work them into fits. the bottom two just lookgood to me and aren't as basic as the top right while being something you can wear regularly.

Help anons, too poor for more than one, which one should I cop?

I'd go w top left but i guess bottom left is safest bet

these are shits

i would get those but the replicas are super expensive, like $90 for a fuckin fake

thought so 2 but i dont have a good red shoe. i guess not worth it tho

Sneaker noob here,
Whats the go with these red zip ties, are they like the authenticity stickers that people used to wear on snap backs? Or they part of the design of the shoe?

i dont think i can really work them into fits, i just want a shoe with some red color and this one has a bunch of crazy yarn stitching

Are replicas close to the real thing nowadays? I might as well cave in instead of paying 800-1000 on the real thing

i just did some research, it looks like apparently these sns x tee time are one batch that have some flaws. im not down to spend $100 on replicas so im out

search reddits repsneakers or fashionrep boards with tee time and see the stuff that comes up

Whatcha think of this color way.

hey noob! they are unique to a new nike collection dropping in november. the nike 10 icon by virgin abloh. they're pretty cool. 10 diff nike styles redisigned.

vapormax and especially NMDS are overrated as fuck. The vapormax are one of the least interesting shoes from virgils collection

Sooo this vs this what u think

So the zip tie is something you keep on?

God damn you guys have shit taste in sneak'ns.

Anyone try Shoes Like Pottery?
shoeslikepottery.com/en/manufacturing

I'm kind of sick of plimsols but i dig their delicate appearance, mostly the black hi-tops.

almost as boring as achilles low

wear the docs 99% of the time but wear the chucks or reeboks sometimes. the reeboks I initially wanted in the vintage chalk shade with green logo but got impatient and got these whites instead.
should've waited the whites are ass.
the tubular's I usually wear with sweats, sometimes jeans.
these aren't my only shoes but my main ho's. I have fancy lady shoes like heels and suede boots n junk, laced lowtop knock off patent docs, stuff like that but only wear those for special occasions.

I personally think it looks cool but looking at the tie it seems long enough to once you're wearing it, it might hit the ground. I think they prob get cut off or sumptin. maybe not.

these are very cute but I feel like I would fuck these up. hmm maybe for nice fancy fits. I like the versatile cream.

Earlier this year I was ranting about how EQT ADV needed a decent knit pattern and not that horrific zebra pattern but I finally got my wish.

9/10 sneaker IMO

fuck. I want to cop. they're 185 though and I already have a pair

At that cost for that many pairs, fucking no

Remember, if something sounds too good to be true, it almost always is

whats "too good to be true" is that they are fakes, but the seller who i am gonna buy from is the most reputable seller of replicas with decent boost and his shoes hold up

beleive me ive gone full autism mode researching this. then again im sure ill fuck it up a the end and buy all lemons or something

get some olive sneakers. post a fit pic with the x's

dont usually like feet but they look delish would sniff

Do I cop these? I want something versatile.

choose for me anons

These are perfect

shill

this is the best I can do

best I can do

WoW ur so beutiful bby can i get ur #?
>you are so cute please post tits with your smiling face pleasaase

lose weight

have these and i love them, really underrated colorway

m.nike.com/gb/en_gb/pd/air-vortex-shoe/pid-11591923/pgid-12170270

Are there trainers similar to these with more subtle or less branding and possibly a little cheaper?

Cop or not?

no

oh yes I know

Definetly cop.I have the leather variant and they've lasted over a year without any significant wear. Lots of compliments, too.

Which brands would you say offer the best value for trainers?

thoughts?

looks like its from the derelicte range user

Thoughts on these XR1s?

Never get nmds

awsome

Why?

why do alpha bounces look so sexy?

ribbed for her pleasure

sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftheidleman.com%2Fvans-ua-old-skool-plimsoll-off-white.html

Cop or not?

They're roshes with boost . Go get better options

Dont

Perfect

those are nice
w2c?

Superstars. Reverse image search next time.
These and the white converse with red+blue accents are what I like to call "thot slippers" since that's all they are in my area.

incredibly sick, waiting for them to drop in the US first though

Triple black alphabounces were on sale for 67 bucks recently and thought about getting them for work, should I?

kill yourself next time

I would if I was looking to get new shoes. Idk if the triple black are still on sale but I checked this morning and the dark blue ones still were.

any recs for an all black, leather low top sneaker that can work with business casual and is comfy?
My job just allowed us to wear sneakers but they can't be flashy

af1, club c, stan smith, etc. pretty much any popular simple model has an all black variation

I would get the bottom left, oreo reps are pretty decent looking and they go with literally everything.

Reigning champ reps are horrible and have way too many flaws, top right mystery grey is too boring so I'd skip it, and the kith are whatever, idk why people love them so much.

Cop or nah? I like the colorway but I'm not huge on the text.

good luck getting them for retail but if you can then yea

i still had this tab open

i ended up purchasing all 4.
i like the oreo because its a light color but not straight white
RCs i dont really care about "flaws"
mystery grey i just needed a grey pair and that was the only legit one my seller has (the rest are "collab" garbage) and its only gonna add ~$35 to my purchase total (shoe costs $30, will add about $5 shipping)
KITH i decided to go for over CNY because i dunno i wanted some color and like how the stitching is a mix of like red blue greens in there too

thanks

Thoughts pls, Veeky Forums?

They drop in Canada tonight, I figure Ima cop and then I could always sell em if I don't like them