Ok manlets it#s time to face the truth

ok manlets it#s time to face the truth...

5'7 manlet reporting in. I'm happy with the way god made me.

XD kys

Damn you need to update your manlet folder

Nice

Thank your daddy not god

Is 5'11" manlet status

yes it is bud

5'0 do i kms?

>Grandpa 6ft
>Uncles all 6ft - 6ft 2
>Cousins 6ft
>Mom hooks up with manlet who robs me of genetics.
>Genetically whittled down to 5'8"

thanks dad

or, you dad did well and got you a few extra inches. glass half full

If you're short and your height is girls biggest turn off's your doing things right but if you're tall and your height is their biggest turn on you ain't

>using murrishit units for cutoff
truly the work of the king of brainlets

>5'11 dad
>4'11 mum
>still ended up 5'10
thanks for the strong genes dad

>5'10"
>strong genes

strong considering I could've been like 5'5

I'm perfectly happy with 5'10

IDENTICAL SITUATION
except I'm 5 foot 8 :^))))))))
Be grateful

>5'2 Dad
>5'1" Mom
>Ended up 5'6"
I don't know whether to be happy or angry.

>5'4 mom

I'm 19 and 6' 5" and haven't drank milk since i was a child

Ok ok ok
Anything below 180cm is manlet
Anything below 170cm is turbo manlet

Happy, motherfucker?

Be happy that u didn't end up 5'1.5

>5'6" dad
>5'6" mom
>Ended up 6'3"

I don't know what the fuck happened lol

I know alot of people like that, sometimes good shit happens

>Be 170cm at best
>Only time I don't feel short is when I'm at home with family

How to know if you're a foreigner.

I got a hole in my lung from growing too fast and almost died.

5'9" all I want to do is grow.

women cat tell the difference in height unless they're over 5'6. if you care about your height so much, get LL

is the hole still there?

t h i s
dad is 5'6 mom is 5'3 my sister is like 5'0 and i'm 6'2 and every day i wakeup thankful for the small miracle that happened somewhere in there

>All the men in my family are 6'4, shortest cousin in 6'2
>Dad is 5'6
>Now I'm only 5'11
t-thanks

The miracle is that your mom is a hoe.

>mom has gone through at least 4 men
>the last one she got with she stuck with him
>they only made me
>she's like flat 5 foot
>dad is 6 foot
>won the lottery and now I'm the tallest one of all my 7 other siblings standing at 6'7

Feels good

Jesus not 6'7, 6'1

could you please express that rationalization in a way that doesn't sound totally retarded?

WTF he's 5'10 are those fucking Amazonians?

>I'm 6'
>Two best friends are 6'3 and 6'4
I always feel like a midget.

Amazons. Amazonians are people from the Amazon forest.

I see this a lot in LA with Southern Mexican/Central America immigrants. The parents will be between 5' and 5'5", and their American born children will be taller than them by like age 10. Nutrition has got to be a key factor.

In my experiences meeting male celebs, their published heights are usually total bullshit. It's especially true if their bread and butter is being a sex symbol. It kills the fantasy for women to know a man needs a step-stool to kiss them, and it's not like there's some agency verifying actors heights.

no fucking way on earth is he 5'10

>6'2 mailman/pool boy/gardener
You know what happened

Is 6'5" freak tier :(

Asking for a friend

At 6'5 you're in the 99th percentile

I'm 6'3" and sometimes I feel freak tier. I guess it depends on your proportions and facial genetics.

Def when I'm with whites or blacks I don't feel so tall, but when I'm in Asian neighborhoods or the barrio, I feel like a giant.

I've got okay proportions and the height works to my advantage as I'm slightly balding, but people can't see the top of my head

>I'm 6'3" and sometimes I feel freak tier

have the manlets gotten to you? have you been fooled by their counter-propaganda?

WILL YOU STOP MOVING THE MANLET SCALE UPWARDS?! I'M NOT FKN YELLOW I'M GREEN OKAY

>Dad is 5'4"
>Mom is 5'4"
>I'm 5'4"

jeez way to be original, god.

You can't change your height as an adult
If you're a manlet and being 5'6" is the biggest turn off girls have on you is because you probably have your other games ( face, style, hair, fitness ) on point. But if you're tall, unless you're 6'7" or above your height shouldn't be your best quality, if it is it just means you're really bad at styling your clothes and hair or has a fucked up face (most likely)

Maybe??? Women definitely don't have a problem with me being tall, but so much good footwear adds even more height. Sometimes it does feel ridiculous.

probably your parents we're starving as children or you have 2 y chromosomes

>dad 5'7
>mom 4'11
>sister 5'1
>me 5'11
desu im still really thankful, and happy even though im < 6ft. im actually considered a giant by my family and relatives who are all under 5'8 at get togethers. weird tbqh senpai

>dad 5'9
>mom 5'4
>end up at 5'11 due to most of my ancestors being 6'+
I'm ok

>mfw only manlet

I've also noticed proportions are very important, there are body shapes which make people's shortness stand out way more. For instance the typical ripped af manlet.

is this true or just me?

My dad is a twin, but his other two brothers are around 6 feet, and on my mom's side of the family, her brothers are both over 6 feet, and my grandpa is about 6 foot. I guess I ended up getting the normal genes, and my parents got the shit end of the stick lol

5'9", but living in a shitty Asian country where avg is 5'6", so doesn't feel too bad

The only reason I want to be taller is so I don't have to hem all my pants

im exactly 180cm

wish I was taller but i'm not concerned with my height, taller than the majority of guys I meet but not by much

kekles

>It's time to face the truth...
They can't. It's too much for their stunted little manlet arms to bear

Not him but it all depends on where you live really. At 5'10'' I would probably be a shortie in a nordic country but here in South America I'm comfortably above average. (though that means I have to live in SA)

I'm 23 and 5'4".
I wear tailored shirt and pants to interviews and people think I'm 15.

>could you please express that rationalization in a way that doesn't sound totally retarded?

>6'1
is that considered tall lads? i feel like a tower over crowds but you gotta consider half of them are roastie womanlets

hmm funny cuz my dad is 5'8 and my moms dad is 5,8, and I am over 6' all my bros are 5'11-6'2

WEIRD

>tfw parent's let me do everything i wanted.

>tfw I didn't want to eat healthy regular meals for maximum growth.

>tfw malnourished 5'7 skelly

i could have left manlet territory if parents had the balls to beat me into eating healthy regular meals full of vitamins and minerals.

>tfw the spinach meme is real.

Its still hard for me to eat. I get full quickly with a few bites and almost always eat below the calorie amount I burn making it hard/impossible for me to get Veeky Forums

tfw always told by normies/fatties "JUST EAT CHEESEBURGERS BRO"

I can't go beyond 1.5 cheeseburgers without feeling like throwing up.

my mom is 5'3 my dad is 5'11 and im 6'1. also both my parents have brown hair but i have blonde hair

i think i should have some questions for my mom...

is your father white?

>dad 5'5"
>mum 5'1"
>turn out to be 5'7"

I guess it could've been much worse

I had awful diet in teenage years and ate nothing except French fries basically, I would eat burgers in the caf for many lunches until I bit on a bone one time and I couldn't eat them any more . I was like 5'9 I bet I never measured myself , with an awful diet and still had awful diet until about 10th grade and then for some reason I just shot up 3-4 inches out of nowhere and I just started realizing I was taller than most people around me, but I wasn't the tallest , there was always like one or two guys who are "REALLY" tall, must've been 6'5 since I was 6"1 etc. so by 20 I was at my final height basically but in that last little year I burst up there by like 3 inches. it was even more awful though as a skinny Lanklet at 5'9 who hated eating having the extra 3 inches fucked me. honestly I think that it is way better to be in proportion at 5'9 or if you are Lanklet at 5'9 then it would be better to be be 5'7 but not Lanklet . because being a Lanklet isn't jus that you don't eat , it's that your body can't keep weight on easily.

desu 5'9 is pretty tall imo. 5'9 is more than tall enough especially if u are in proportion . 5'9 guy with good posture and well built has nothing to worry about at all. I'm talking legit 5'9 though, barefoot with no massive hairdo cheating

do you fucking mongs understand how genetics works?

I'm 171cm, is that bad? I've never cosidered myself short, but I want to know if that height it's ok. GF is 160cm so, I'm not concerned about problems getting chicks

>mom is 5'8
>dad was 6'1
>I'm 6'2

feels good.
miss you dad

Just copped docs to take me from 5'10 to 6'0

Stay mad lanklets

>Not a manlet
>Ugly anyway

Eh

yea its really bad. your gf is probly cheating on you with a chad.

>mum 4'6"
>dad 4'7"
>5'1" master race, chest-deep in pussy 24/7. can't believe my pathetic manlet parents lol what a couple of losers guys right

>mom 5'4"
>dad 5'6"

5'11" - thanks for genes gramps.

>I'm 171cm
>I've never cosidered myself short
Erm are you 14? or live among pygmy people?

Genuinely curious , i mean "more power to you brother" i guess, but where are you from and how tall are your peers? I've got a friend who is ~175 and people constantly ask about him saying "hey what was your fried's name? the small guy's I mean"

I'd say a lot of times this is true but some girls only care about height anyways so it's not a totally solid theory.

no you're not

I'm from Costa Rica. I considered myself average height. My peers are around 169-175 cm
Even in high school people said that I was kinda tall, and people around 180cm are considered tall here

Am I still an angry evil manlet if I'm 5'6'' but accept that I'm undesireable and inferior trash?

Please don't make these types of posts
It's like a Black person going to /pol/ saying "Am I cool if I'm black but I accept that they're inferior" you want to see if the tall people are going to still accept you.

Height might matter but it matters a lot less than you think. Try refining the things you can change.

Dude the average height here is like 6'1'' even 10 year olds and girls are taller than me

kek

>dad 6'
>mom 5'6"

I ended up 6'5"

I did the same thing and am 6'2, doubt that it's the be all and end all

jesus

spoken like a true manlet

>mom 6'4
>dad 6'9

>i turn out to be 5'3 with shoes on

what went wrong Veeky Forums?

6' dad and 4'11 mom, I'm 6'1 right now, but I'm supposed to keep getting taller. Will I, or am I doomed to be a 6 footlet forever?

>it's not like there's some agency verifying actors heights.
I sense an opportunity

Eat higher calorie dense foods, nuts, whole milk, it can be uncomfortable but to gain weight its pretty necessary

6'1 is acceptable 6' is true manlet tier

>5'6 dad
>5'0 mom
>almost 5'10
how does this happen?