Weather you like it or not this style will com back soon

Weather you like it or not this style will com back soon.

work wear will always be slightly in style.

also here's a shitty list of 'staples'

Work wear looks good provided you're not some skinny nu male, then it just looks like you're playing dress up in your dads closet

w2c jacket

whether*

that's prep + denim jacket don't call it workwear

W2c jacket

>prep
>jeans/denim

what does that mean? WHAT DOES THAT FUCKING MEAN? you motherfuckng piece of shit THERE IS NOTHING HERITAGE/AMERICANA about your little screenshot inspo list, OKAYH???? it's just prep shit + DENIM + converse you stupid motherufcker get outta here summer's over don't you have to go back to r/mfa mother/father/gentlemen

As much as I love the workwear look I feel like you have to be a certain size for it to look good. If you're too short or thin it almost doesn't look right

that's why i said 'staples'

Pointer chore coat

Looks great.
Can't wait to hop on that train since I have the body for it

tfw i still dress like this minus the chore coat and added elements of athlesiure

that chore coat in particular is cozy, you should cop

hoodies are heritage fuckface not athleisure motherufck gukcing die all fo you DIE DIE DIE DIE im a brappboy

IT'S FUCKING REDDIT YOU STUPID FUCKS GOD DAMN IT HOW NEW ARE YOU HOW NEW ARE YOU HOW NEW ARE YOU HOW NEW ARE YOU celtic frost eternal summer starts playing

>reddit boogeyman restricting you this much

grow

It's a part of their uniform don't you understand? Reddits in public will see you and give you a nod as if some commonality exists between us and them WE'RE REAL 4CHANARIANS why don't you buy some j crew nike killmemes 2.0 you stupid fucking reddit cucks I'M A REAL /POL;/ BOY

part time. PART TIME. PART TIME.

yeah i can pretty much guarantee you're the guy that ordered one lc king baby HAAAAAA
are you triggered? you fell for a reddit meme you got triggered, right? i am triggering you, right? am i distrubing you? OH WAHAT A SHOW reeddit reddititit reddit drediit reidti tufkcing reddi thoyl shit shredit refffdont fucking shoot reeddit rediti erfieditii i'm a Veeky Forums, Gaia Online, and YTMND kind of guy, myself fgbhn NORMIES REE reddit

What if I'm a skinny Asian boi

why do you do this so often/in so many threads

Superdenim is the only living board on sufu, so I think it's safe to say workwear never went anywhere.

cat

Pointer chore coat

You will look like a chinaman in a cowboy outfit during 1950s

hi there retard. jeans (a style of pants) and denim (a material) both play a part in the history of prep. he's not contradicting himself, you just have no idea what you're talking about.

this isn't workwear. it's workwear inspired fast fashion. the fits are all way too skinny (a dying trend) and the people who buy this shit throw it away before it has a chance to get worn in and actually look good. not to mention none of them have worked a day in their life, and the clothes almost always wear them instead of the other way around.

test

I'm tempted to cop the pointer, I've been tempted for a long time.
I think the unlined carhartt is probably better, though.

I probably would if reddit didn't exist.

I don't want to dress like in in the male fashion advice club/why didn't Hilary win nonsense

probably not made in usa

Yeah, I mean in terms of which would look better on me.

>tfw wearing the entire bottom part right now

this is how my dad dresses and you know what? the dude looks good

I checked my WIP lined chore coat. China. I don't think WIP is worth it unless it's on sale, desu.

Retro camping aesthetic will be the new heritage workwear in a few years.

What would you consider to be some bullet points of retro camping aesthetic?