HALLOWEEN COSTUME THREAD POST YOURSELF AND SUGGEST COSTUMES FOR OTHERS

Posting costume ideas

I'll be dressing up as the riddler

Really, are you making it or buying it

sounds like a fun idea, Veeky Forums too

I'm going to be Max Goof

This year i will cosplay Fred Durst.

this

Woah, I like that one...anyone else doing movie related?

only option

I'm gonna dress up as Yusuke for halloween. I have the long legs/short torso build and I'm Veeky Forumster than he is

This. I even have hair to similar length. Boots and belt are gonna be tough to find though.

I think you will get a lot of questions. Sure the movie is well known but it isn't a look that I think everyone will make the connection to. But that of course doesn't mean that it can't/won't look good.

Fuckin right on
I'm gonna try for pic related. Do some cardboard armor, get a blue spandex suit, not sure about the boots though
It'll be funny cause I'm a skinny bastard. I would rather do Saiyan saga version but I'm blond so i have to be super saiyan version

Forgot pic. I would be Kuwabara but I'd need a good wig and those are expensive

Where can I find the jacket he's wearing for cheap?

oh wow, a meme based costume

Milsurp

as long as you carry around a tank your good

OR a fake prop one lol

Friend of mine did that a few years ago. Dumb trashy sluts didn't really think he was dressed up. Since he looked like a douche he got to motorboat some titties

yea i think you guys are right :/

Could always pull Travis Bickle

ARE u gonna do the mohawk or no? thats what im plannig

gonna go as one of these mother fuckers

anyone know where to cop a mandarin collar shirt with pleats like this?

Don’t think so, chief. I don’t wanna wreck my hair for a costume, besides i don’t look good with a buzz.

Got the right beard, hair, eyes
Just need the right fit and a bloody rag around my left ear

Going to be Bob from twin peaks, just need a grey wig

>Zebra costume
what?

Yeezus

Are magical girls Veeky Forums?

>It'll be funny cause I'm a skinny bastard
Yeah, that's how that works.

Jeffery west makes similar boots.
Belt you can find on sime chink site.

Suit + ski mask and toy gun
-Or-
Gasmask + coverall + toy gun
= instant heist costume

some friends and i are going as the warriors.

Get gassed fag

fuuuuuuuuuuu that's rad

I'd wanna be wolverine but just with the yellow suit as a compression shirt, and yellow pants if I can, but the mask is also $50 so idk also loving the lebowski one

I'm obviously going as Tim Curry from The Worst Witch; I hope people just think I'm a shit vampire with a tambourine

i've narrowed it down to a few things based on what i have in my closet/need to buy, and if i'm down to dye my hair (which i often am).

what should i do?
1) any david bowie iteration
2) lydia deetz aka winona ryder in beetlejuice
3) pris from blade runner

oh wait, i'm also considering laura palmer wrapped in "plastic" aka some weird avant-garde shit

Going to glue a bunch of googly eyes to my face/body

the most effay

i mean laura palmer is the obvious choice

that's an M65 field jacket
about $60 for a new reproduction that's decent quality
would definitely find for cheaper in most military surplus stores tho

I've been looking at a few costumes online and then getting bits and pieces. I'm torn between the jim carry version or the other one. I was actually inspired by the Nik Kershaw video which is pretty random

I'll be posting pictures anyway

just gonna order a kids costume and hope for the best

Somebody post that delusional guy who went as bane to a party and got told he looked like middle school bane

I went as Sterling Archer last year, just slap on a black turtleneck, cargopants and draw black lines on your face, voila

We don't really celebrate halloween around here but if I get invited to some party, I'll probably go as black lodge or mummy
or I'll just buy one of those totoro overalls they look comfy

I can see his dick

I really really dislike dressing up. Probably just going to get a cheap mask from a store or something. I really don't understand why everyone enjoys this kind of stuff, but in this case i'm the weirdo i guess.

No shaving my head, but I got the creepy smile down. w2c this his shirt or some fairly similar.

Also, tips on how to make this more obvious? Ill probably carry around a pepper mill.
Im also open to any suggestions for a blacko with an afro for a decent costume.

im stealing this, my fucking god this is rad

im gonna be this.

i think the hardest thing to find will be the friends to hang out with though.

I'm thinking about going as Jacket from Hotline Miami

I'm not sure if I want to do the Richard mask or the Tony mask, though. Richard is more iconic but i pretty much played Tony the entire game so I guess I have an attachment to it.

I'm also having second thoughts about wearing a mask at all though. Walking around a party with a mask all night is kind of retarded and aspie. I guess I can just hang it off my belt though

u can go as genderbendt Leo from Romeo+Juliet. just need a toy revolver to tuck into your waistband.

u gotta carry some pepper and a lil container of olive oil

something easy desu

Go as Tony, you have an attatcjment, and it'll look way "tougher"
Sick

>not going as the furies

>furries*

Thinking of going as a stereotypical college professor with tweed jacket and pipe; something like this. Worth pursuing or is it too milquetoast?

"ok"

will be the reaction of the night

are you gonna mohawk?

If you're clueless as to what to be, my fallback is usually a mormon, get yourself a bike helmet, white shirt, and tie son

usually goes over really well

and don't forget to baptize some hos

I'm brown and I have long hair so I'm going as Brock.

I work as an engineer for a bug evil corporation. Apparently, we have a Halloween event where people come and dress up.
How autistic will it be if I come in my Wendy's uniform from back in the day? The costume will be called "arts major".

if you don't go as the original design, no one will know who the fuck you are.

w2c a jacket like JC's?

I was gonna do the same but it turns out everyone at the halloween party is doing stranger thing theme costumes. Thinking I'll just go as Hopper and wear a Hawaiian shirt underneath for my own pleasure.

the most milquetoast idea I've ever heard desu

Sounds very cool

Great idea you'll stand out

Doesnt sound like you will run into any arts majors, but if you do then you will look like an ass if it ends up being some crybaby qt.

Seems like a good way to indulge my autistic silence and inability to speak to people. Plus I've been told I can be really cartoony and expressive with my facial expressions so I think he'd be a fun costume for me.

[spoiler]I already do a very Tramp-like "character" while pulling a retarded face for my little brother's amusement so I think I'd be good at it.[/spoiler]

Do a nazi salute to some unsuspecting person when only they see it. Stay in character for as long as possible and make it so you have a group of people defending you.

Well that goes without saying.

Here's mine from a recent con I went to!