Desk?

Can you post some desk inspo for this room?

I was thinking of buying teh ikea karlby countertop and put it on some stands. It's nice and long at 98' but also it's shitty particleboard and expensive af.

There are tons of nice old wooden teacher desks on craigslist, old metallic office desks, but I don't have a car.

these chairs ruin the whole feel of the room imo

fuck off troll
show me YOUR ROOM chairs and then i will listen to your opinion

Should I just buy this new desk and have it delivered to me? It's like $400

fucking craigslist assholes don't deliver their shitty old desks

i just moved to a new place and I don't have any furniture yet. not even trolling, they look like they're from the 70s, but not in a comfy way. Looks like something from government owned building, a library, school, or hospital.

JUST FUCK OFF GENIUS

Looks cozy as fuck. Unfortunately I have zero taste or understanding of aesthetics, so I don't know what kind of desk would go here.

wow, never seen anyone so assblasted about a chair critique, just trying to be constructive. If the rest of the room was shit I wouldnt have bothered, but I really like the rug, couch, painting, everything else about the room

fuck off troll
you are the little faggot who sees waywt hot pic and tells the person that their bets item is actually their worst one, but everythign else is cool
just fuck off ok? ok

lol, I actually never come to this board, I mostly browse Veeky Forums and /vr/

>I don't have any furniture yet

go back to your herpa derpa thredas
so trolly LOL!

chill my dude
that's pretty expensive. When I bought my table I asked my roomie to come with me and we carried it on the bus. Prety rough going but I paid like 40$ for the table

anyway good luck finding a desk, sorry I hurt you user

Why does everyone have shitty overpriced cringy furniture? Show me your fucking desk faggots.

I just need a motherfucking car.

Alright faggots I found one asshole willing to deliver their shitty old desk. So should I buy this for $60 cad delivered to me?

54" long x 24" deep x 29" high

Do you see it in that room?

Just get a friend to take you to ikea and buy a Linnmon / Adils combo, the quality isnt anything special but theyre so fucking cheap and look so much better than any used shitty metal desk imo, can take a pic of mine in a few minutes if you like

Old steel office furniture like that is usually built really well. That one isn't as heavy duty as older "tanker" desks, but still a pain to move. Unless you have access to a pickup truck, gas money and a helper, $60 delivered is probably about as good a deal as you're gonna find.

biggest meme ever, just buy a kitchen countertop from your local home improvement store, it will cost you less than half of that for 2 meters and it wont sag from just a monitor. pic related, very old but works as an example.

This one looks very nice, I think the colors would work well in your room.

My dad used to have that desk in his office. Drawers are loud but it's otherwise nice.