Noise/Industrial Fashion

What are some good outfits inspired by noise/industrial/avant-garde music? I love the genres, but I find a lot of the fashion involved isn't really representative of the sound, especially industrial (pic related is what I mean). Any tips or thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

lordzapparel.com/product/black-tactical-nylon-paneled-cargo-pants
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Same boat here famalam.

>pic related
uhhhh sweetie, you sure you don't actually mean harsh EBM? Cause industrial is pretty vague

Yeah, you get me. Have you tried out any outfits

That's the problem with it being vague, that stuff gets lumped in with it. I want more subtle designs that are still evocative of the monotonous beat and bleak tone.

Probably the most important aesthetic element of of industrial and noise music that can be transferred to fashion is its overwhelming/imposing presence. With that in mind:

No brainers:
>black
>boots

Stuff to think about/play around with:
>milsurp
>drapey silhouettes if you a dyel manlet
>tight silhouettes if you're a big guy (for you)
>diy/crust pants/jackets

Ay, thanks user, I appreciate the tips. I've been wanting to get some Doc Martens as I feel like those emphasize the intense nature of the genres. It's a shame they're so expensive though.

Docs are associated with tumblr girls now, get some milsurp boots. They'll be much more imposing too with taller soles and no yellow stitching. The Austrian and Norwegian ones are pretty good quality and can usually be found for $30-$50 in good condition.

gotta dress like young jg thirlwell

so basically everything everybody on Veeky Forums has already been wearing for half a decade

Yes but no dadcore or workwear. Also tight silhouettes are not popular though that's probably because everyone's a manlet

Damn user, you're a fucking goldmine for tips. I hope you get laid this week.

Definitely check out
I've recently been getting into more milsurp in black and greyscale and it's going bretty good in person. Don't have any pics though, still a /fa noob.

Searching for rivethead is useless but it can find some decent ideas in cyberpunk

The only industrialy music I'm really into is neofolk and stuff like coil.

I'd go for milsurp, you could probably get away with flecktarn (German Bundeswehr) camouflage jackets opposed to black/grayscale. I'm trying to throw together a fit for this. I'm not sure what to go with pantswise.

Thanks senpai, I actually might :')
Go slay some avant-garde puss in some milsurp boots my dude

This is cybergoth

Tapered cargos, don't know of another budget option lordzapparel.com/product/black-tactical-nylon-paneled-cargo-pants

Bruh, I know that, what I'm trying to say is that fashion associated with the genres is often incorrect, I'm looking for stuff that actually represents it.

Yeah and it's what you get when googling industrial or rivethead fashion

Could always get thrift store or milsurp cargoes and get them tapered/taper them yourself

Real shit, I'll probably just end up getting some cheap cargo pants or re-purposing some of my outdoors stuff. I'm really weirdly sized and that skinny shit looks retarded on me.

Herrurst/knoch has some good ideas to mine too