Veeky Forumssh inspo

ITT we post ns/ traditionalist / neofolk / paramilitary/ fashy inspo

Other urls found in this thread:

statisticbrain.com/sex-statistics/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_the_United_States
stuff.co.nz/world/europe/75676892/cologne-attacks-germany-now-has-north-africas-sex-crime-troubles
theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/05/germany-crisis-cologne-new-years-eve-sex-attacks
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28939089
forbes.com/sites/rogerscruton/2014/08/30/why-did-british-police-ignore-pakistani-gangs-raping-rotherham-children-political-correctness/#2668d93a754a
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/operation-sanctuary-paedophile-police-pay-child-sex-gang-ring-paid-money-10000-northumbria-a7885711.html
theukdatabase.com/uk-child-abusers-named-and-shamed/muslim-paedo-rings-in-the-uk-why-how/
youtube.com/watch?v=8bL2BCiFkTk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

I want a future where my children will be amongst their own, and not a nihilistic, self hating, hated, cultureless minority berated by those who seek to outdo them and erase/manipulate their past

If the Alt Right is the only group willing to speak out for whites, then so be it.

i can't even imagine being as pathetically stupid as you are. good luck with all that, man.

Gay af

The fuck are you on about?

>t. bastards
there is a place called brazil for mixed people without heritage like you

I'm not mixed tho

You sound like an American mongrel.

being proud of your heritage is for people with no personal accomplishments

>neofolk
Leave us out of it! We want sexual depravity, widespread acceptance of in-your-face effeminate homosexuality, sadomasochism, and sexual liberation of women. On top of that we're treehuggers and stout anti-capitalists. Doesn't mean that we're not nazis and traditionalists (we're probably better nazis and traditionalists than you will ever be) but we don't want to be associated with your nerdy bootlicker club.

That's asinine, your heritage is your family you wouldn't exist without their effort, toil and survival. By that logic you can't be proud of any family members accomplishments since you didn't do it personally.

I do agree with him that taking pride in your heritage is asinine, however to acknowledge one's heritage, to concern oneself with it, to understand and evaluate it, to scrutinise and critisise it, and in the right places to defend it and fight for it are personal achievements to take pride in.

Do you even know your true heritage/lineage?
Do you know you are fully white? (even though there is no such thing)
Does your facial structure, body, etc. represent that?
Do you truly represent what shitty ideals you're holding up?
Do you even remotely understand that most people in history have common lineage/heritage with almost all other races?
Do you understand this nu-white nationalism (or for any race really) promotes a stagnant gene pool in which, within a few generations, will grant you retards?
And >this nu-derush vuuult11! aesthetic vaporwave xD

Now post your face with timestamp you edgy cunt.

Not op but fuck you, fuck diversity.

There's not going to ever be a true diversity. Same as with Nat Soc, Soc, etc. It's a dream that's already been broken. Keep trying to keep it up.

Every sentence is factually incorrect and doesn't coincide with any research on genetics or allelle expression. My family actually kept records and passed them down, sorry yours didn't buddy. Do some research next time.

You sound like an American mongrel.

>every sentence is factually incorrect
They're questions. Answer them and show proof.
And last I remembered, having sex within the same gene pool will make it stagnant and make it consist of in breeders.

Asian/Korean.

Okay, buddy, you seem to be genuinely convinced of something that's not true. Koreans having sex dominantely or exclusively with Koreans or Brits with Brits or Germans with Germans does not create a stagnant gene pool, it's a fucking massive gene pool with a lot of variety as it is, we are talking about millions of people and a number of distinctly different regional phenotypes, we are not talking about fucking your cousin here. It is also not true that most people in history have a common lineage and even if it was, that would make the point as irrelevant as the statement that all people have a common lineage to an ape.

I said in fucking generations. If you're forcing everyone to have sex with a person of common lineage, it will happen easily within a few generations.
>statisticbrain.com/sex-statistics/
>Number of times pregnancies are had annually in a committed relationship - 3.9mil (for traditionalist cunts)
So, the goal here for you cunts is to get down to a pure ethnostate. Essentially taking the chances of having a child from past lineages that aren't """pure""" and ruling out what percentages of births, even from a white percentage, would be it. The possibilities would be latino, hispanic, spanish, asian, african, natives, alaskans, pacific islanders, with a goal to put it down to white. That's a 1/9 chance. But we also have to keep in mind that the same people ruled out could also carry this past lineage, so this is primarily irrelevant due to the high chances of inbreeding anyway.
Let's take the ""white"" population of the USA, and calculate how fast the gene pool would grow stagnant.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_the_United_States
>300mil/13.3%
>3.9mil/13.3%
>22.9mil whites in USA
>293k white children birthed annually
>To become stagnant, ""white"" births must overwhelm population fully.
>293k multiplied by 90 years (3 generations)
>26 million
It takes a measly ~100 years to make it stagnant. Otherwise, mixing races can increase the time it takes to go stagnant easily, since the chances of different races, previously mentioned before but useless since only one race was used, now increases it by 90%.

All it takes is entry level fucking math to disprove this bullshit.

Nice comeback. What's stupid about wanting a homogenous, peaceful community for my future generations? Is Japan stupid? Was all of Europe stupid 60 years ago because they didn't have Somalis and Arabs? Do you think the pre 1960s 98% white European nations were inbred hillbillies?

And we all have common lineage with chimpanzees and bonobos. Doesn't mean I want my children to go to the same school as them. Also, stagnant gene pool? You think you get stagnant genes from breeding amongst 100 million+ people? Smoothbrain detected

Then send them to private schools fuckass. There you go. And yes, see It isn't 100mil+, it would be 22.9 mil whites, and if you're adding in another race (likely asians are the only ones you'd accept) then that would be around ~32 mil.

we need "minorities" to cry out racism at every given moment to get free gibs!

bumperino

>posting leftist laibach in fash inspo
they're making fun of you, dumbass

I do not associate with yanks.

'""Ironically""" wearing fash is still fash.

>Already stated I was Korean
And if it was any other country it would be even quicker

might as well post charlie chaplin in the great dictator then. kinda telling that there's no difference between parody and the real deal, innit? fash aesthetics look ridiculous and tryhard to anyone who's not already an insecure fascist degenerate.

oh look at mosely and his gang of nerds trying to look all tough and masculine in their matching outfits. who would find this impressive and aesthetic other than a bird-brained fash faggot?

I want to have 3+ kids. With a stay-at-home mother, there is no way I will be able to send them to a private school to avoid the 80 IQ, violent groups who, by their own admission, hate my kind, blame them for all ills and seek to replace them in genetic jihad, or just want to leech off my taxes and operate profitable gangs and paedophile rackets, because that kind of thing is commonplace in countries like Pakistan (no age of consent) and sub-sahara Africa (child slavery and prostitution). The fact that you want me to send my children to an expensive private school to secure their safety and ethnic homogeneity (a proven factor in cortisol levels, social skill development, low crime, high trust communities and societal solidarity) so that you can continue to have a multi culti abortion of an experiment and interfere with the lives of proletariat families that could never afford a private school, shows how fucked up your position is and why it is dying.

You ameri-centric faggot, there is far more than 22.9 million whites in the world, and even that number alone would not create a stagnant gene pool, you are retarded if you believe this considering that the global population was only 2 billion a few generations ago. I live in Europe, the homeland of the white, and the multi-kulti insanity is far far worse here, to the point that our police have to let minorities go for heinous crimes like child molestation and gang paedophilia, and refuse to report racial statistics of crimes because our naturally passive, tolerant people are getting so pissed off that entire nations like Poland and Hungary are closing their borders to brown people. Go outside your liberal bubble for once.

Gee, yes, I do love how much Multiculturalism has improved my life! Watching my friend lose a family member in the recent Paris attacks and endless stories of brown paedophile gangs being let off by the police is a small price to pay for curry and some cheap labour!

>No sourcing for all this bullshit
If you can afford fashion, you should be able to afford for private schools. Private schools only accept rich or smart.

And that second reply? I was basing it in the U.S., which your superior genes should obviously notice. I hate each side fucking equally.

>far left makes utter fools of themselves by screeching and protesting over trivial bullshit
>alt right emerges to combat this
>by making even bigger fools of themselves and screeching even louder
On a serious note, its been really interesting to watch culture flip on its head. Liberals went from being the hip, nonchalant guys and conservatives being subtly racist baby boomers to liberals being over-sensitive children and conservatives being overtly racist and unironically edgy.
Im painting with a very large brush obviously, but its true for a rough majority of both groups

>being this edgy
Alright elliot rodgers

No source? You think I'm lying when I say Africa still has overt child slavery in many nations?

Also, cool, glad you think anyone who can't afford a private school has to go to a mixed school with alien kids who are raised to blame whitey, that's what I want my society to look like! Cool and hip celebrities and Jews get to move away from the black ghettoes and send their kids to all white schools, but the working man has to suffer. You seem like a good person

copypasta

Just fucking kill yourself, my man.

Your observations are correct. However let me correct you and say that there is no "alt-right." That's a buzzword made in an attempt to demonize us. We're just right.

But Diversity is our Strength, and Japan is evil and not a nice place to live because it has no Somalians

>anything I don't agree with is edgy
Alright stormfag.

Yes. Show me proof that there are legitimate black-only pedophile rings in Europe. If they actually existed you could bring it to worldwide attention easily.

Your fault your parents fucked up in their lives, and fucked up with the accident that is you. I likely grew up in a shittier position than you, but my family was able to get out of the hole the U.S. got them in due to martial law on any asians immigrating into america. And I left to go to a private school around my junior (which I was 3 grades higher than usual. so I should've been in middle school/primary). and the public school I went to wasn't bad outside of the occasional bad apples, about 3 a year.

But yeah, unless the entire government is against you, as was the case with my family, you have nothing to cry about.

fuck this is good

>alt right
hahaha

stuff.co.nz/world/europe/75676892/cologne-attacks-germany-now-has-north-africas-sex-crime-troubles
theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/05/germany-crisis-cologne-new-years-eve-sex-attacks
The New-Years Eve Cologne sex attacks happened in major cities across Germany, France and other high-migrant nations several years in a row.

As for "black only" paedophile gangs, there are endless Pakistani grooming gangs in England alone estimated to have raped over 100,000 British girls. These gangs are still operating today as police cite various reasons like "we don't have the budget", "we need to keep monitoring them" but the largest reason these are allowed to fester is internal dossier leaks have shown that the police forces are more scared of appearing racist and discriminatory towards immigrants than they are of their countrymen's daughters being raped. This is not an exaggeration, this is a fact we in Britain have to live with every day, and I would appreciate if you didn't make light of it. You would know about this if you got your news from anywhere except Vice.

>Rotherham child abuse scandal: 1,400 children exploited, report finds
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28939089

forbes.com/sites/rogerscruton/2014/08/30/why-did-british-police-ignore-pakistani-gangs-raping-rotherham-children-political-correctness/#2668d93a754a

>Police pay paedophile £10,000 to infiltrate Muslim child-sex gang, Muslim goes on to sue police after continuing to molest children
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/operation-sanctuary-paedophile-police-pay-child-sex-gang-ring-paid-money-10000-northumbria-a7885711.html

>A database of these Pakistani gangs made by volunteers, as our police are more interested in arresting the fathers of the raped daughters than arresting vibrant brown paedophiles
theukdatabase.com/uk-child-abusers-named-and-shamed/muslim-paedo-rings-in-the-uk-why-how/

Do some research before you mock.

Yessss YESSSSS call him stupid

I should let the boys over at /pol/ know about this post, they'll shove so many redpills up your ass you'll be spitting hatespeech for years

he's a big guy

You'd think all that marching around would make him lose a few pounds

we must secure a future for tacky hats, and white flowers to stick in our belts

Nazis HATE him!

5-foot tall Austrian institutes clerical corporatism with this one weird trick!

Veeky Forumsscism is Veeky Forums
posters ITT CANNOT pull off this look

Who is this guy? Is that an eidelweiss flower on his lapel? His suit is like a friendly Tom Bombadil SS

This is the ideal make body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

JESUS CHRIST PUT THE FEZ BACK ON MUSSOLINI
>that dude on the right

Engelbert Dollfuss

leader of the Austrian fascists (i.e. Italian-style fascism)
his movement actually controlled the country, but he got assassinated cause the Nazis wanted a Pan-German state

wtf I hate Nazis now
That's actually quite sad. Was he a decent leader?

youtube.com/watch?v=8bL2BCiFkTk

Fascist Austria lasted only 4 years, and Dollfuss was only around for the first few months
he was chancellor for two years before that, originally as a more traditional national conservative

if you are interested in *real fascism* (at least one form) in practice beyond Italy, Austria (the 1934 May Constitution and the 'Federal State' that followed) is the best place to look

>Mussolini was angry that Dollfuss was killed cause Austria was an ally
>Italy, France, and Britain had an alliance (the Stresa Front) to guarantee Austrian independence against German aggression
>tfw Benny moved to Germany's corner cause the other colonial empires got pissy about Italy taking Ethiopia, and let Anschluss happen

short and fat as fuck

Thanks for telling me man, that's fascinating!

who said i wanted to exist?

freedom of association, user

>white nationalism promotes a stagnant gene pool

>t. never taken high-school biology

its the size of the available gene pool that matters not the """""diversity"""""

Dollfuss looked like the most friendly fascist dictator. He looks fragile and cute

>To become stagnant, ""white"" births must overwhelm population fully.
I'm sorry but what is your point, I genuinely don't see where you are discussing inbreeding and poor genes here?

>kill yourself

fun fact: mussolini barely ate because of an ulcer

Fucking hell, this is amazing proof that blacks are the only ones committing this! Definitely not a mixture of races! /s.
>Cologne sex attacks were half arab, half african, somewhat black
>Rotherham child rape rings are described as pakistani or asian, and has been finished and exposed
I'm sure from this and Cologne it would be easy for anybody to whistle.
>Operation Sanctuary is a Muslim sex-gang.
>Database proves its paki
I never said anything about pakistani/other origin. I said black you dumbass.

Crossposters fuck off. And last time /pol/ crossposted onto /co/, instead we got actual defending pedophiles. Pretty nice redpills.

Go back to

you gotta up your game

Can you stop with that faggotry Vapowave imagary please? It's so embarrassing. It's not 2014 anymore. Why do Neonazis always copy other Subcultures styles? First the Skinhead look, then copying black block wardrobes to whatever the fuck is going on now. Be at least original you shits. And no, military uniforms are not original.

*praises kek behind you

fucking hell how do you go out like this

that was fun

> all these retards falling for the bait

>/s
ahhahhahahahahahahha

> Haha! Everyone who disagrees with me is a sheeple!

cringe

good argument

that wasn't a typo, just a very reddit thing to do

he's not wrong, that's what neofolk stands for
apart from nationalism and odinism and such things

I took the gene pool of whites. I even calculated the added chance of other mixtures of races into it, but in a pure ethnostate even if you identify both visually and from heritage, they'd still trace lineage. If you read >The possibilities would be latino, hispanic, spanish, asian, african, natives, alaskans, pacific islanders, with a goal to put it down to white. That's a 1/9 chance. But we also have to keep in mind that the same people ruled out could also carry this past lineage, so this is primarily irrelevant due to the high chances of inbreeding anyway.
So in the case of a pure ethnostate, it wouldn't even be pure at that, is what I was proving. If there even was an ability to have a pure white ethnostate, I demonstrated how quickly it would become stagnant nonetheless.

Proving that even if a pure, white, ethnostate could exist, it would start to leech into inbreeding within a few generations.

Nowadays everything is slowly becoming a reddit thing to do.
I wish we could go back to not having a shitty site taking our fashion, memes, etc.