/general facial hair thread/

Are moustaches Veeky Forums? My nose is huge and I think growing one would be a good way to take attention away from my nose. Only problem is, whenever I have tried to grow one, it has always come in really thin and disgusting.

If your face suits it yeah I think they're good, I have a medium sized moustache with stubble most of the time.

My beard use to be pic related, did I goof up by going clean shaven?

I want to eventually have just a moustache and no stubble at all.

Let's see how you look now

best way to draw attention away from a big nose is longer hair.

(((here))) to confirm this actually works

Not 100% clean in this photo, but you get the idea

Much better

ah cool, thanks user.
I actually had a moustache like OP pic for a while.
They can become a serious annoyance in everyday life

Glorious

Grow the beard. It’s a great way to detract from a big nose.

Although if your biggest worry is the way your nose looks, not trimming your eyebrows will serve you the most. (Meaning that part in the middle)

you look great both ways imo

i really want to grow a beard as well, but the one time i tried, it started looking like pic related. my hair is brown and im in my 30's, but my beard comes in grayish for some reason. so i decided i cant do it. i thought of getting that just for men beard dye shit, but just no. that seems ridiculous and fake.

Desu I think the long hair is better suited to the full beard
I would go shorter hair with the shorter facial hair
Doesn't look bad in the later pic, though

I'm cutting my hair in a couple of days actually. I've thought the same, but kept pulling out right before the haircut

Just rockk that grey beard

When's the next album coming out, Ricahrd?

Thanks, appreciate it man

Soon my friend

I'm sure it's been asked before, but what are some tips for dealing with/growing out a weak mustache?

I have dark dirty blond hair, my beard matches but my mustache stays thin and blond. Similar to pic but a bit darker.

My tip is this, genetics.

Moustache OP, take it from a guy that's moustache use to be 10 inches tip to tip.
It gets really annoying after a while, and the novelty wears off

Do your friends call you Jesus aswell?

When I had my beard like the first picture, I got called Jesus by literally everyone. Usually multiple strangers everyday would say it. Actually one of the major reasons I got rid of it

how do I do? not planning on growing it out any further.

Hey, i dont realy know where to ask about this, but anyone know how good are beard laser removal?

bump

Frank Thomas has a moustache, so they're fa.

This look like its coming in nice?

yeah its got good shape. do you shave it into that shape or is that natural?

Anyone got any experience with Minox?
t. patchy boy

I've let it go a bit. Should I keep it? I get compliments from friends but the stache gets in my mouth sometimes (gross) and I'm not sure I like the gaps. Tempted to just go back to stubble

started 2 weeks ago, expecting first results in a couple of weeks?

Glad to see the facial hair threads are back for the time being, old photo, ill update later at some point,

... Bron?

Are goatees Veeky Forums?

lol. no

yes it's good
keep it.

I clean the cheek likes up a little bit; but natural other then that?