How do I ask my barber to do this haircut?

How do I ask my barber to do this haircut?

BRAPPPP-PP

dumb trapfag

damn anime has successfully made western neets all fags

Just tell them you need a look that makes everyone wanna plow your boypussy

>barber
he'll call you a fag and then fuck up your hair, go to a hairdresser

post butt

Pretty much. Welcome to the internet, where anime is like an invasive species in every topic.

trying to base your looks off of characters that break almost all laws of nature is a bad thing but;
This isn't really a cut. It's naturally grown out, trimmed to keep tidy. So you either have to have gorgeous hair or fuck off.

Take real pictures to him. It's pretty much this haircut

Except shorter, with this length especially on the back

Just show him the picture

not at all, are you blind?
look for pics of that deerhoof chick, she has the same haircut as OP pic

Damn. I was wondering if this thing even existed irl but that's pretty damn close

fuck I want to be a horny little anime twink so bad

the thought of some Veeky Forums autist showing a fucking anime screenshot to his barber is hilarious

first and foremost, what do you look like

this. if you aren't /andro/, you'll have to get to that point before basing your looks off of it

say you're a pleb that watches anime instead of reading manga he's going to know what it means

Well if that bothers you maybe going to a website made by and for anime enthusiasts was a poor move

>andro
I know that your fag stupid brain meant androgynous and wanted to shorten it like the cool kids on Veeky Forums do, but andro means man.

Weaboos run the internet. No use fighting it.

I hate people like you who know exactly what someone means but still have to correct them. Language is about being understood. And you understood what they meant.

Have you ever heard someone say in casual conversation "andro" and mean "man"? Have fun trying to police slang online. I bet you're a lot of fun to hang out with. Chill out dog.

(oh, and just to be clear, when I said "chill" I meant 'relax'. When I said "out" I meant 'within', and when I said "dog" I really meant 'fellow human being'. Wouldn't want any of that slang to confuse you.)

thanks user
took the words out of my stupid fag brain

I don't need to look fem I just want to be a cute boy
I'm shaved and take care of myself

aw qt pls post butt

1. look yourself in the mirror and ask what you did wrong

If the answer is "nothing," then congratulations, you have no shame. this is an important part of living a free life, unencumbered by the anxieties of a conflicted self and a judgmental society. next:

2. find a similar picture of a human

3. show your barber/hair stylist the picture and ask "can you please do this?"

4. disregard their confused, possibly amused reaction

5. look in the mirror again when it's finished, if you like how it looks, then fine. if not, still fine. just get a different haircut and stop asking for advice on this terrible Filipino romance novel board

Wavy bobcut. Also checked

Will my hairdresser be able to pull that off?

That pic is 100% backwards

my anecdotal evidence of all the dumb as fuck thots I see all the time with top-knots or buns disagrees

Yea? Well fuck you

no he's right

just fuck my shit up

GOAT post

mfw this user can't see the irony of their own approach to online interactions

BTFO

>This is my ideal hairstyle
>This is also my ideal gf hairstyle
>This is also my ideal trap bf hairstyle

Am I beyond saving?

I have this hair
u need curly hair user

eat shit motherfucker.
that's slang for I shagged yr mom last night by the way. Mom is slang for dad too.

are you a cute boy? (and if so pics pls)

ask for a layers bob 2 inches above chin and side bangs, the puffiness will have to be on your part teasing with hairspray and a brush may help.

note: this type of haircut does not grow out easily. i had something similar and i grew out everything except the bangs and now i look like a autistic, not that i did not look one before it grew out but autistic x2.

etc.

>>>/reddit/

qtqtqtqtqtqtqt

be my bf ok?

>being this butt-blasted
i'd assume a fag like you would have been used to it by now

>being this mad
>telling other people to "chill out dog" after posting your master's thesis on 四チャネル
your life is pathetic

the theoretical point zero is no longer theoretical