INSPIRATION

What influences the way you dress?
What interesting pictures have you saved on your computer? How would you want to incorporate it?

Other urls found in this thread:

dekorera.tumblr.com/post/3212646425/futurist-manifesto-of-mens-clothing-by-giacomo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dekorera.tumblr.com/post/3212646425/futurist-manifesto-of-mens-clothing-by-giacomo

God, I love the lobster armor.

contriboot

Important picture

I usually look at magazines or see what the kids at school are wearing

Music has really inspired my style. Lot of 80s rock and pop rock. Way too much indie rock and emo. I credit my love of milsurp, bombers, and vintage trash to those genres of music. Hip hop has inspired me a lot too, Kanye West and Bones primarily.

I'm mainly influenced by the fashions in films from the late 70s to the early 80s and late 70s to early 80s post-punk/goth fashion. I guess that I'm just influenced by fashion from that period in general, but those are my primary sources of exposure to it. I try to keep my personal style more low-key so that it doesn't ever look dated.

This looks like the crazy homeless guy that wanders into the sub shop asking to use peoples cell phones

I like a casually preppy or utilitarian style with a rural or military flair. I don't really get inspired by anything in particular, I just go with what I feel like.

I fucking love those rodzhenko's jumpsuits. How autistic would it be to wear one during winter maybe? Pic related yohji

I used to just copy what the mannequins in store are wearing
But now I just feel my own vibe, mix asian shit with western shit and all that. What I wear doesn't matter too much in my working/living environment so I like to have fun experimenting.

young will smith

Why would it be?

Killer thread OP, true inspo. Well done, I might try to add to this but don't want to mess this up.

Any asian themed inspo? Fisherman Using a Gourd to Catch Catfish type stuff? Ma? Wabisabi?

??

Fenriz, d-beat and people I see at local shows. Especially that one dude who's always wearing the same beat-down Alpha Rangers and is always carrying a plastic bag from our local record-store.