How do I get this kind of messy volume on the top?

And what kind of length is required for it? Pic related is probably my dream hairstyle. I know he has naturally straight-ish hair like mine so I was just wondering how he gets all those waves in

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gJ8RSLWa66M
youtu.be/laSun7gvlGk?t=6m32s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How his hair looks normally.

>be a pale, gay, childlike, subhuman, alien
>wear a fugly ass shirt over a collared shirt
>blowdry
Simply stuff

He has like 10 stylists, you can't copy it. Trust me, I've been there too.

thats not his normal hair
and for the hairstyle you need a perma or curl it with a flat iron

Man, chinks have such a weird conception of masculinity. How did it come to this?

Is this close enough OP?
youtube.com/watch?v=gJ8RSLWa66M

that's pretty close to what I was aiming for, thanks man :)

yeah, I think its pretty nicely done for not having a team of 5 professional stylists or however many he probably has
>tfw no girlfriend to style hair for me

just another reason to get Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums

This is how I'd want mine to look. How to get volume?

>tfw thinning hair

use some products ...

>ugly

post face faggot

Found what you're looking for OP

youtu.be/laSun7gvlGk?t=6m32s

Wash you hair and dry it with a towel but not completely. Mess it up real good and fix the shitty parts after you're done

Dont use conditioner, only shampoo. Don't blow dry, only dry with a towel

if you copy that make sure you have asian hair and not just straight hair

yeah dw im asian

what's wrong with using conditioner?

makes your hair too soft and wont get the messy texture because the hair is too light and flowing

>V

bts is doodoo

no u

Actually just no poo. Gives your hair insane volume and you might just find out that you had curly hair under all those chemicals.

SALT SPRAY

had some people in some other thread saying the first hairstyle was a "texturized bowlcut"

>Greasy hair

jk.

j hope is best tho

>straighthairfags have to do this much to get curly hair
but straight hair can be so versatile though too...

You should shampoo after 5 days tops, unless you work a labor intensive job, then the same day. No poo for 5 days instead uses the natural oils, much better than modern conditioner, to moisturize your hair. As long as there isn't a large secretion of it, any excess can be washed off with water.

but ive got really fine hair user. it gets greasy super fast.

Tae is very Veeky Forums

I know this is a revolutionary thought but, why don't you ask at the salon? I feel like Einstein for coming up with such an enlightening idea. Give me the Nobel already.

Perm. Stiff Asian hair + perm will keep all that volume up any weather.

Then poo every other day.

I would fuck Taehyung no homo

Is he Tae-hung?

cuz western concepts of masculinity came from greek gods and perpetuated for peak male fitness for the war effort

asians cultures had shitty diets and signs of high status, wealth, and ability didn't require masculinity but birthright or education

then again korean men are starting to become a lot more westernized looking because of the prevalence of a more western style diet. most asian countries are holding on to dietary customs for too long and have no desire to change

Not OP. I use a lot of leave in conditioner and some coconut oil mist after shower, but it never really looks this nice and flat. (My hair is poofy, dry, and wavy) what kind of products to you recommend?

This is a very limited reading based on some half-assed theories from the 1920s

>Anyone Asian is Chinese
:thinking:

>asking the scissored jew