MILLENNIAL HATE GENERAL

idontknow
idontknow

Millennials make me fucking sick. They have a "brilliant" idea and think they're just going to become entrepreneurs over night, like a fuckin Zuckerberg wannabe.

youtube.com/watch?v=5SlKRt6hs_I

Who else is sick of this shit

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5SlKRt6hs_I
youtube.com/watch?v=BdLVGvOz7ic

Evilember
Evilember

very insightful concept

FastChef
FastChef

Everyone gets a trophy?

More like everyone gets ATROPHIED amirite?!?!

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

wow this entire board is complete shit, I'm outta here.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

Good opening, garbage pitch.

This thread is worst of all.

sage in all fields

happy_sad
happy_sad

trying to be the fuckin uber of travel? come on

askme
askme

you can't be srs

Inmate
Inmate

So brave.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

If I hear "disrupt" or "hustle", imma lose it

JunkTop
JunkTop

"hustle"

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Go to bed grandpa.

Millennials are shit, but that's only because boomers and their children cucked us and fucked the economy over so that they could retire to a planned community in Arizona and watch reality television all day. It's not the millenials fault that they were raised in a shitty post capitalist economy. They do only what they can and know- to get rich you have to go for broke, because our economy is not stable enough to allow someone to work diligently for 40 years and then get a pension to live comfortably. The boomers have extracted all the wealth they can, then go and live their eat pray love fantasy while we're left holding the remains of industrial waste, cultural warfare, and government extorting.

These fb wannabe entrepreneurs are coping the best they can in a world where only money is valued. The sooner the boomers are shot in the streets and economic collapse happens, the better. Humanity will be free again.

Nojokur
Nojokur

Need summer job
Go to work at local factory making $14 an hour
Work full time plus six hours overtime with benefits for a few months
Literally no other millennials there

Shit generation.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Homie, broheme, you're the one spamming a Norwegian boatmaking log on how pathetic some obvious associate of yours is.

Take four or five steps back and realie how fucking pathetic that is.

His idea sounds dumb and barely thought out, but his energy and ambition is something for your cynical, knuckle-dragging ass to aspire to.

Best of luck with your father's auto business you high-nosed fuck.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

lol holy fuck what is this fucking contest

5mileys
5mileys

/Thread

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

Literally this. Most of us are just doing the best we can given the circumstances.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

Bu- bu- I deserve $15 an hour for serving fast food! I only messed up 3 orders yesterday, I'm pretty good at this! It's so unfair that my brain-dead job's pay isn't enough to pay rent for my apartment in downtown San Francisco!

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

fuck of ya baby boomer

Lunatick
Lunatick

boomers shot in the streets
and economic collapse
and
AND

Shooting up nursing houses full of boomers would save our country. It's really a pick-1 scenario

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

Is this a cringe thread?

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

youtube.com/watch?v=BdLVGvOz7ic

whereismyname
whereismyname

Meanwhile...
waaaaaah why can't I get $5k monthly for my rat infested slum shacks? Government, help meeeeeee!

Booteefool
Booteefool

complain about inflated wages
implying doing mindless factory work is somehow worth $15 hours and "better" than flipping burgers
Kek you only get paid that much because of unions. If it wasn't for that you'd all be replaced by spics/robots who would do your job for 1/100 of your wage and be 200% more efficient.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit