Can selling cocaine be a good startup Veeky Forums?

Can selling cocaine be a good startup Veeky Forums?

Look CIA, you have to stop coming here for business idea's. First crack and other illegal drugs now this? Shame on you.

It could be good experience if you've never worked with a product before

If you get caught selling weed you're just gonna spend a few days in jail, get some fines and some probation.

If you get caught selling coke you're gonna spend at least a year in jail. Maybe longer depending on how many baggies you had.

ok but thats just your fear talking plus coke has a whole different industry anyone and their grandmother can grow herb.

op responding to himself

seriously what's with the recent influx of sameposters coming here that dont understand how IDs work

If you have to ask a bunch of weeaboo NEATs how the cocaine Veeky Forums works then you probably aren't gonna make it.

Wait...

>You are now witness to a DEA newfag literally shilling coke

Did you get a hot tip that there were drug runners on Veeky Forums Popeye Doyle? Or was this your brain child?

Get out you double nigger.

Your an idiot we know your responding to your own thread

Heh, look at all the samefags in this thread

Yes, Ikr?!
Fucking pathetic

in all seriousness probably the next thing that gets legalized after weed, so maybe.

there is absolutely no reason for it to be illegal. this retarded war on drugs only caused damage.

weed, mdma, cocain should be legal.

I love it when retards do this. Thank you based IDs.

If coke becomes legal, and baking powder stays legal, then crack would be very accessible.

yeah so crack trade would be gone as anyone can make it that wants to fuck up his own body.

Here you go cia

maybe you should learn the basics of internet first before you shill your cut coke anywhere

I live in Sweden and I have a friend who has made over 200k SEK in less than a year only selling coke, mdma, weed and some other shit.

He also works as a teacher full time so he lives quite a swell life.

until gets thrown in jail with a bunch of abduls.
his anus would be turned inside out the first day.
he would get hiv an hep b in 5 minutes too.
swell life.

bro, european prisons are not the same as american.
especially scandinavian cells almost look like small apartments, with TV and the likes.
You won't get thrown together with abduls (unless you want to)

if you think that shit will continue for long with all the migrants you are delusional.
i know swedish prison right now is more like a hotel, but in 4-5 years it will be worse than average southern murrican.

Your mom likes her coke on the end of my dick up her ass

I doubt it, since they're not privatized as in murricu.
And our cuck governments can be easily beaten in court over stuff like this.
Remember how Breivik won his case? He has a luxury apartment, TV, Playstation and all that shit, and he complained about his "inhumane" situation...

yeah i know cold coffee and ps2 instead of ps3.
i felt for him.