Watch thread?

Watch thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

onedollarwatches.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

It's too big on your tiny wrist. Also I just don't like it's shape. What a waste of $80... If ur gonna fake luxury as least get one that looks good

I am sorry

Jesus Christ those are skinny little wrists you bitch boi. That watch looks wayyytoo oversized. And also you are probably underaged.

What a hideous watch...

why post a child wearing huge watches, is this a fetish.?

nice proplof. you have the orange band?

I have tiny wrist by I was thinking about buying orient star classic, what do you think?

May as well post this again. Latest cop, lads.

What made you cop a deepsea dweller over a submariner or other Rolex with a very similar look?

step aside and make room for the one and true GOAT

I like the cutie one

its a diving watch I assume. I also assume you don't dive

>Not getting this one instead

New toy

How badly did I goof?

Watches are ugly desu

thats a great watch

Here's my Poljot

t. Soviet dress watch connoisseur

Hey I put batteries in it

>French name
>English info text
>Soviet fabrication
I am very confused

that is so so so fucking ugly

how much did you spend on it, be honest

>French name?

Poljot is as russian as it gets m8

1997 Chopard Mille Miglia

"de luxe" is French

i can imagine how sick that would look with a black leather strap that has red or white adidas stripes down the middle

one of the worst things ive eve seen

Tbh i have a sub and SD4k, just wanted to complete the lineup

no goof, bro

no red

so sad

How about some green?

blackletter really doesn't fit with the rest of the watch (especially one made by a Japanese company) desu

just copped a Raketa TV-dial for £10.50 lads, arrives in 11 days

Just get the fuck out of here

p. nice collection 2bh

NIce, here's my Soviet Bauhaus dress watch. Pobedas are dirt cheap and cool af.

That's pretty much the sexiest pobeda i hsve seen.

I am going to buy this one what do you think?

Also this one when I need something with a lighter face, or should I go for a white one?

Pls rate

Please tell me you didn't buy this from India.

I did not buy this from India

Looks nice.
But what is that second Seiko 5 logo on the bottom of the dial?

waiting to receive a vintage paketa myself.
was lucky to snag this since it is not the export model

Before 2002 Seiko 5's did not have see trough casebacks but a tiny logo etched in the crystal.

Here's a better pic

What have I told you about snooping around in daddy's wardrobe? Now go put his watch back where you found it mister

wtc?

Fire in the hole

Wrong alarm then, nice watch user.

Noice, here's my raketa.

Reference number?

7s26-3110, now made under snxj89

Thanks bro

That is a goddamn sexy watch, very nice

Chronoswiss Grand Opus

Looks great

I want one of those bad

impressive desu
well done user. I would mix it up a bit at this point. I think you have the diving watch bit covered.
grand seiko is a solid cop. was between this and a rolex sub but my dad always rocked a submariner and that shit sticks with you

That's stunning. Would look so sick on a strap like pic related.

How is this watch style called? Also recommendations for similar watches

I do agree, i just love diving watches, they seem to suit me more than most other styles. I don't work in a suit+tie environment so classic looking pieces would look out of place.

I have a couple of non-divers in my collection, a Hamilton x-wind and TAG carrera (i know, i make that mistake when starting out) and the GMT pictured. Also as you probably noticed i tend to like Rolex, simply because i won't sink major money into something that's gonna be worth fuck all if i decide to trade or sell down the line. I could go AP or Patek for that reason but honestly i'm not willing (read: too poor) to go there.

Is this a raketa thread?

Gift from a past gf many years ago. Fossil.
Pretty ugly and outdated now desu, want something round.
Any suggestions to replace

HUBLOT

thinking about cop it, should i?

poorfag here. Should i go for a blue 5 or just stick with black?

what are some cheap ($100-200) watches that look good?
don't' care if it's quartz or not

thinking of getting a daniel wellington watch. no kickstarter brands though

Matte blue sucks ass, go with black.

Daniel wellington is equivalent to a kickstarter brand

ЛOHДOH
O
H
Д
O
H

how much of a visual difference is there between platinum and white gold in person? why is there no fluted bezel option on platinum day dates?

>diver watch
>doesn't dive at all
jk user, pretty nice desu

rate it

Wristlet

Not professionally, but my 114060 has been on a few dives with me ;)

Reference 105.012 Speedy from 1967 and an SRP 775. Speedy is all original, with box, papers, bill of sale, even the tags. The Seiko is my every day watch, but I'm looking to get into vintage Heuers now after getting a big ol' position bump at work.

I'm getting genuinely unsettled looking at half of these photos because they look like they were taken by a serial killer revisiting the scene of the crime. Turn on some good lighting and turn off the flash, goddamn.

What is this Great Mouse Detective lookin' nonsense, you oaf. Why did you spend thousands and thousands of dollars to look like a steampunk time traveler who forgot one part of his disguise? You coulda bought like 3 jet skis with that money and the dealer would've thrown in some "not looking like a Dr. Who forum moderator" for free.

Oh man this is so nice. I love those numerals.

I love that watch man

why do you say that?

I got a new leather strap for my watch but I think it's a little too dark. Any way I can somehow make it a lighter hue? I was thinking of just leaving it by the window and letting the sunlight fade it, but maybe Veeky Forums can think of something faster?

Looks like shit.

When you fetishize watches get something that doesn't look like something a Mexican dressed in express would buy at the mall.

It has to look nice to people who dont know shit about watches. If it looks like Nixon or Invicta shit then you're failing

A watch so gaudy only sand niggers are impressed by the gold plating

This watch says yeah I'm.a mid ranking officer in ISIS and I have 2 camels an a 1993 bmw with rims who wants to fuck?

" I did 2 years in the army got discharged under don't ask don't tell after blowing dudes in the shower"

Now I have a us army sticker on my Corolla I have insured with USAA

Yeah that guy needs to learn that what's really cool, is browsing /pol/.

I was around before pol was a board...never been on it.

Shit, that one looks nice. I just re-bought the ca53w. I've been using one since like middle school but that one looks good enough to make me regret my decision to go with what I knew.

As we always suggest here, just get a Seiko

Seconding the black here. More versatile, and the day/date area is at least the same color.

You are so insanely pale I thought the picture was edited from the thumbnail. I'm still not entirely sure that isn't the case.

I like that blue a lot. w2c?

Navy blue goes better with this orange, leather strap.

My 1973 automatic Omega Genéve just came in the mail. Digging the blue, which probably makes the watch more casually weareable (less dressy).

Weird, maybe because taken indoors with weird lighting, heres another one taken outside.

>trying to convince someone on the internet my skin isn't pale..

$300 imported
y/n

daddy bought you a lot of rolex

Just bought this one from
onedollarwatches.com