Brand

I found this hoodie online a while ago and forgot the brand name, can you guys help out at all?

KTZ

ty!

It's a Russian Orthodox Priest Garb.

The nigger is literally promoting Cultural-Appropriation.

Go wear a Dashiki near this two-faced Bigot and see what his true attitude is towards cultural-appropriation.

Found a decent knockoff until I saw it literally had the gender symbol for transgender on the back, who thought that was a good idea

>Cultural-Appropriation
>a bad thing
Grow.

>Grow..

Correct, a one word response is all you would be able to get out if you wear a Dashiki near niggers. Then you're stabbed.

similar NVRMND

How come when whites wear dreads it's the second coming of slavery but whenever a steal from another culture it's woke n shit

can't tell if tumblr gender symbols or holy symbols of something like a gnostic sect

That man is a warlock, user. You don’t wear that unless you’re a decade into studying the dark arts.

You should tell this those black dudes who beat the shit out of a white kid for wearin dreads.
Cultural appropriation is cool if everyone can do it without consequences of this kind

It's the rise of occult core

its called nu-goth ya fuckin reprobate

Full Ghetto Alchemist is the correct term

i think you mean street ninja goth

Nope, OP's guy has a weird mesh of symbolics on him, for example the chest symbols are related to alchemy, under it is catholic, and on the bottom fucking runes.

They are duplicating the pattern on analavos for the Eastern Orthodox schemamonk. It's the highest order of monk tonsure and is only given after years of asceticism and study.
It's pretty shitty for someone to callously wrap themselves in an imitation of holy garment.

>It's pretty shitty for someone to callously wrap themselves in an imitation of holy garment.
No it's actually completely harmless

nobody cares

satan's right, you know

>It's pretty shitty for someone to callously wrap themselves in an imitation of holy garment.

Why who gives a fuck? Religion is pretty gay, faggot.

>Being twelve is awesome, but my stepdad is a dick