Isn't there a cringe thread already up?

>facial hair
>shirt
>necklace
>pants
>belt
>watch
>lid

Button up that shirt and get rid of that necklace, it's too big.

And trim your beard, go for a shorter length since it looks like it grows in all pube-ish

this probably isnt you but heres a few pointers that will make you look a lot more palatable looking to the average person

1. dont flaunt your religion like that with your shirt unbuttoned. if you are religious, you are an american faker/protestant (same thing) wearing that nigger chain equivalent. you're not the pope bro.

2. the handlebar makes you look like a poser especially with your cross pendant

3. if you're going to wear a belt at least make it tight enough so it doesnt sag. if you're really that apathetic about wearing a belt to the point where you dont even bother tightening it then wear pants without belt loops.

big fat shitty denim clown pants

Workin on getting a belt that fits,
Also
Better with or without hair?

throw that trash necklace in the trash
shave your facial hair off
tighten your belt by 1 hole

My brother made the necklace and i like how rough it looks; so its staying for sentimental reasons; and ill tighten the belt when i get one that fits lol

I'd say keep the hair, but shorten in to a really close length. It accentuates your face nicely.

Don't listen to much to all the people spewing the "shave it ofc" meme

Thanks man

Welp i sperged there, meant to say shorten your hair a small bit and then get the beard to a really close length. Your "mutton chops" are what's killing your look.

if it has sentimental value i'd keep it as a home decoration - it'd look decent as that. not a great look as a necklace though

Mirin the aesthetics on the left. Right is too tryhard and the stache doesn't sit good like that imo

you look pretty epic on the left, the hair on the right is fine but you should keep your face shaved. definitely get rid of that trendy handlebar bull shit. transcend trends bro, you're too good looking for that shit

you dont have to ditch it, just dont show it off so brazenly

bigger chain and golden cross
then you are set imo

hipster X reddit manliness
Button up that shirt, it says "I want to shove my need of looking sexy into your face".
Cross is too big.
That watch looks strange, its bulbous and golden which does not connect to anything else you wear.
Trim that facial hair, all of it. Half the length is absolutely enough.
Yes, the belt thing. If you wear a belt purely as a accessoire make shure it picks up the look of other leather and metal pices you wear, e.g. shoes and watch.

I'd say go for a middle ground. Beard must be shorter, either shorten your main hair also or get an undercut.

The right side picture 100%

You look like a cancer patient or a heroin addict in the left side photo.

>necklace is way too big and looks like shit, a small one might fit u
>get ottermode, would fit u perfect
>belt

nigga went from yeah ill fix your computer no probs real quick to do you mind if i fuck you in the ass?

get rid of those weird flicks on the end of your mustache, it's very numale

Literally the guy on the left

Bulk up and lift more, you'd look better if you go full Veeky Forums

fix it to pic related and you'll get mad pussy

depends
are you gay?
if you answered yes, then no.
If your answer was no. then, start by shaving, hit the gym, and in 6-7 months those clothes will not look loose on you anymore, you'll be actually able to fill them, Also throw the cross away.