Loosing money

Robinhood General Thread - /rgt/

Believe in our memes edition

Visit the website first - www.robinhood.com

Candlestick charting guideline:
> stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:chart_analysis:introduction_to_candlesticks

FAQs
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade.
It's also pretty basic software.

> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta ( robinhood.com/au/).

> It's been X days, why isn't my account isn't verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.

> Is this the right place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
No, please go to Stocktwits, Plebbit, or one of our many chat groups.

> What's a good penny stock to invest in?
Don't buy penny stocks you cum guzzling mouth breathing retard.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using Yahoo/Google finance or even Stocktwits for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/
ir.ceruleanrx.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=966604
abstracts.asco.org/176/AbstView_176_168390.html
ir.ceruleanrx.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=971719
titanpharm.com/news/events
biopharmcatalyst.com/fda-calendar/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

May is almost over. Post your past month.

I think robinhood should check out tradingview.com/

It's free if you sign up and its basically ThinkorSwim tier so you don't need a second account.

Nice comeback dude!

Anyone else think reading message boards or StockTwits is useless? I mean I watched all the hyped stocks fail last Friday and now today, there were a couple of cute ones but the only one they weren't talking about doubled in value.

Its not even trending at 10:30am pst wtf.

I think it makes me a worse trader because I am sometimes using lists like these and its splitting my attention like 30 ways.

Dont buy based on sticktwit. its terrible and usually filled with bag holders.

First month trader here

tradingview is great

Nice comeback. How deep was the dip?

>I think robinhood should check out tradingview.com/
Interesting find. We should have a percentage of this thread's users making slightly more educated guesses based on something more than a FDA date.

Until then, let's discuss TTNP. Anyone else here keeping the faith?

Hey guys, check out $VMEM.

as if we have a choice

I'm holding some TTNP. Might as well.

Thanks, started the month at $391 and the dip was $338

After looking at the site I think I want to switch. I signed up with Ameritrade but I think it was a mistake. I can't move my positions from one to another right?

I don't believe so

>as if we have a choice
There have been some decent peak points if you had limit sells set up.

>VMEM
Wow, I was in it for about 3k but sold it after the earnings last week didn't produce any amazing change in the price (modest 10%).

Why the sudden uptick on Friday?

>f-for y-you
I bought in really late. kill me senpai

Folks slowly realizing the company's potential, and that the ER wasn't too bad. I'm keeping a close eye on it just in case it breaks support.

>CPXX

the meme that wont stop memeing

Kmph has liftoff

>the meme that wont stop memeing
And to think, I gutted my position in it to 1k to finance the "star-ship" TTNP

I would have bought CPXX last week but Robinhood is still activating my account.
Fucking 70% in a week

SCON raised to a buy by Zacks., CLF big gainer.

Just calm down. There will always be moon rides to come.

user, they were at 1.50 in March

Made a profit of SCON last week. May consider doing so again in the near future.

I earned a lot for being a newb

>tfw successfully navigated the MGT rocket but just had $200 to invest at the moment

DSS is prepped for takeoff.
We goin to Mars and never coming back

>Would have made 30k on CPXX if I put in March and waited a few months

There be other pharma companies that will imitate this growth in the future right?

RIGHT?!

CERU my nigga

ceru's just a memestock

So was CPXX

anyone have link for the conference call?

It's running again. Got a gap in the low $0.60's to fill - not too late to get in!

her /rh/, which is better: closing bell or stocktwit

Last chance folks.

It's dipping m8 I'll buy low

Hopefully you got in on that dip, user.

It'll dip tomorrow

I don't know about that given how close it is to the gap.

We'll see m8

Very true. Good luck, user.

Been a wild ride

Now it's boring.. waiting for skln to move

Thank you meme stocks, I am one step closer to no longer being a poor NETE, but rather NETE supreme.

move up or down? skln's been steady at 0.14

:-/

CERU my nigga.

KMPH

CERU WARNING
>CERU WARNING
CERU WARNING
>CERU WARNING

So remember how that last moon mission scheduled for May 19th (the Gynecologic Oncology 2016 Conference in connection with CLRX101) never took off because the results were already posted?

ir.ceruleanrx.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=966604

Well, turns out that the results from the June 5th that you all expect to fuel a follow-up moon mission (the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting) have already been posted as well:

abstracts.asco.org/176/AbstView_176_168390.html

What makes you think this will be any different? The link to the results are in the press release itself.

ir.ceruleanrx.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=971719

What are they going to tell you during the poster presentation that we don't already know?

CERU WARNING
>CERU WARNING
CERU WARNING
>CERU WARNING

Why waste your time when you can ride the KMPH train? Don't miss the next moon mission because you're bag-holding.

Next time someone posts that catalysts for CERU are the 6th and the 30th, ask them what the catalyst on the 30th is. They don't know. CERU is pure memestock .

-in for a grand at avg 6.99 ...c'mon good news June 9th

MGT climbed .38 today, did I miss some news?

Also check out DGAZ tomorrow

I don't even care at this point. If it moves down I'll average down with it.

so isn't there some ttnp conference thing that's supposed to happen at 4:15?

titanpharm.com/news/events
click the webcast link

The next serious CERU bump to expect is FDA approval. I don't think anyone is claiming CERU will go to the moon, it's just a good short term stock for safe steady gains and it's doing well in that department. Another announcement saying the drug is continuing to perform well and your saying we should jump ship because it's not a moon meme? Good shilling Trump

how did you guys learn to invest, and if this is the wrong thread to ask, can you direct me toward the right thread/a wiki or something? thanks

Also if there label doesn't get approval tomorrow, you could see a drop to $4. Volume is low and seems like a lot of shorts playing. I'll wait to see what happens tomorrow and if theres a short squeeze towards $9 I'll ride the wave for 10%

>Another announcement saying the drug is continuing to perform well
That's the thing though, the announcement with results was made in the press release, and the conference that everyone is holding out for doesn't appear to add any value to the company/stock's outlook.

>Good shilling Trump
Clearing misinformation is shilling on /rgt/. I guarantee you there are multiple people on this thread who are expecting the June 5th to be a moon mission, just as there were dozens who thought that the May 19th conference would be one too.

>safe steady gains
This is not what most of the people in CERU are in CERU for. Better that people know what to expect rather than tie all their money up in something that will not meet their expectations.

link to the fda calendar:

biopharmcatalyst.com/fda-calendar/

Lol ttnp just dropped from 7.00 to 6.40 cents in one minute in afterhours

good thing we all waited for that conference call

HANG UP THE PHONE ALREADY!! YOU'RE KILLING US SMALLS!

Currently at work so can't listen in on TTNP's call. What the fuck just happened, guys?

It jumped back up to 6.77 already in just a few minutes but damn.
caller: "Can you explain why your stock dropped rather than rose after FDA approval?"

response : "I'm happy that we had so many new investors in our stock"

wat

It's already popping back up. Either way, probably going to take my loss on this one tomorrow and move on. Total piece of shit but only like $150 loss

Same. I'm not in for much so only 10-15 loss for me. Worth a shot to wait

Is that really what those goofy cocksuckers said?

Basically.
A longer version paraphrased was something like :
"There was an extremely large volume of shares traded and that means we had a very large amount of new investors into the company. I'm happy because of the volume and new investors"

Fucking clown shoes. Glad I'm bailing.

Yea tldr of that whole call was "We're excited to be approved, we're gonna continue to do stuff"

>June 5th to be a moon mission
I thought June 9th was the big day?

>I thought June 9th was the big day?
That's the problem with CERU. So much misinformation around.

Where is that June 9th date coming from? Same place that the impossible to verify June 30th date comes from. I posted the link for the June 5th "moon mission" that's going to stall because all the relevant information is already posted.

Just hang around here. Be observant, and always do your own research. I've made money being here. Others have lost. It's up to you. Don't hop on any bandwagon just because Veeky Forums(/rhg/) is hyping it. Trust your instinct. Aside from that, this is one of the most focused communitues on Veeky Forums. A band of poor NEETs trying to ascend. I love it here.

Sorry I misread your post. I thought you were saying June 5th moon mission KMPH. That's where I'm getting June 9th from. Ignore me

So what's up with REXX?
should I buy at open tomorrow?

Also pic related hurry the fuck up

No $TTNP buyout after the call and now it's literally a penny stock. Who gives a fuck that they're ready to sell already and spent the weekend training people? Not investors for sure.

I would usually urge people to buy more during dips, but with this piece of shit stock I suggest opening all the short positions they'll let you until they go bankrupt.

Super discouraging. I'm still in it long because all the research I did has convinced me that this stock/product has a lot of value, at least in the IP of ProNeura.

Although if it pops up above 7 tomorrow I'll sell it off to put into KMPH.

Did pretty good

0 invites because I have no friends

I lost 10 bucks.

Thank you based CPXX and KMPH.

What's happening with KMPH next?
Would it be smart to buy in at open tomorrow?

That bed-shitting after hours is TTNP, for anyone wondering.

Here's mine.

Limit buy around .74 or .745, sell at .8. Thats the quick 10% I've been getting. Monitor oil prices. If crude maintains >$50.4, I'd hold to see where it goes. Don't hold REXX past .86 unless oil prices are moving up with it. Look into XCO as well, same game, but less volatile

FDA approval on 6/9. Read the seeking alpha articles on why it's a good/great idea.

Great gains! What are you in?

Here's my current portfolio. Already covered my initial investment in $XGTI, so those shares are all profit.

Should I hold KMPH through the approval?

Not sure yet yet. Watch and see how far the hype machine takes this one. I suspect I'll be holding at least some of the position through the event.

As TTNP has shown us, approval+hype can be priced in before the event, so if it gets to $15 before the approval I may sell off a portion and hold the rest through the event.

Well F my A I wish I had a time machine.
I'll buy at open and see what it do

Fucking TTNP. I was on track to get out of the ditch I'm in.

Didn't have a great month. Which stocks should I be looking into this next month to grow some of that lose back? Long term preferred.

Its been a wild ride but I am in the green right now.

>$26 in portfolio
>0.29% up in a month
>5% battery
>T-Mobile
Holy shit, user. You can't catch a break, can you?

Rollercoaster for me, holding on to a few fuckups until they gain value again (hrl, Rds.a, fucking vrx)

annnnnd ttnp up afterhours after being down 60 cents

Reminder

If AMD has a good webcast from Computex tonight there are some good EASY and guaranteed safe gains tomorrow. Just buy at market opening.

I've held AMD for 2 months and have enjoyed a nice 75 percent gain in that time.