Where do i find cute pantus like pic related?

Where do i find cute pantus like pic related?

And do you think a boy wearing them is weird? I mean, they are like boxers, and i find them comfortable. And it makes me feel like a child. So far, male boxers don't have cute drawings on them

>like a child

>not telling a girl "nee-san be gentle, i'm not an expert" in private moments.

You have access to the Internet. You can find those anywhere.

As for the other question, you've already justified (to yourself, if no-one else) why you want to wear them. It's just pointless, opinionated rhetoric to try and convince you otherwise.

Well, i did my research, and while male boxers have that thing were it "grasp your penis" female don't and it appears bigger, and another factor, those girl pantus have a cushion, so my testicles are on memory foam. It's not like i'm a degenerate.

And all I'm going to say in response to your research, as you will, is that they make underwear for men too.

Indeed, but as i said, they don't provide the benefits i'm looking for:
Lifting up my bottom,
Making my memeber bigger.
Cute.

If you can point me to a pair of men underwear with cute drawings on it, i would be more than happy to wear them

wtf is wrong with u nigga, just embrace the trap life already stop living in denial

aw r u a cute boy? post pics

You can get those in my room lemme hit your boipucci real quick nibba

Let's just say it would be very hard to explain to a girl who's getting your pants down why you're wearing panties. And let's not even get started if you're doing sports when you're changing in the locker room.

Also, emergencies happen. Do you want a doctor seeing that you're wearing women's underwear?

>And do you think a boy wearing them is weird? I mean, they are like boxers, and i find them comfortable.
How small are your cock and balls that they are comfy for you?

Dude there's plenty of underwear-for-gay-dudes options out there that do all that and more

If you want to wear panties, then wear panties. You don't have to try to justify it.

make the switch faggot, go hard or go home

all of that sounds like you are trying desperately to accommodate others with your undies.

Beta as FUCK.

Could you possibly be more insecure and afraid of life? No. No you could not.

I live with a female roommate, and she has some panties like this.

Every time she leaves her clothes in the laundry I take a pair and masturbate with them before putting them back.

I've probably jerked off to every single pair of panties she owns by now.

>

>calvin klein briefs
Pretty much a standard and if you're andro it should be good for gay

ITT typical Veeky Forums problem nothing to see here

I am a girl and I also need to find out where to cop these cute panties. I looked on asos but they look too sexy/maternal type, stuff you wear for husbands. I want cute teen vibe ones, like the stuff virginal animoo girls wear, with lil bows etc.

Small co ks are more effay

k

This

We get it OP you want Chad to ram you in the ass.

stop

Fuck you

How would a male with an average sized set of dick and balls fit in properly for underwear designed to hold none of those things?
Just buy some smooth male underwear, and if you really wanna make it look "cute" pour some glitter over it, you little pansy.