They think slim-fit is on it's way out

>they think slim-fit is on it's way out
k-kek..!

i can dance all day, i can dance all day!!!

haha jelly fatfags, amirite?

SHIT, don't fucking shoot!

Looks good to me. Now vacuum that carpet and clean up those gamecubes, will ya?

nice ass friend

The only people who think slim is out are edgy 17 yo trendwhores. Just ignore them.

Why are slim fit pants, and jeans in general, so uncomfortable?

I wear dickies some days, other days I wear slim / skinny jeans

anyone else a radical centrist?

Because the rise is so fucking low and sitting down is uncomfortable and the lack of dick room is uncomfortable

Because people confuse slim and skinny and size down on slim to make it look skinny.

>You

What if they are correct size slim or straight?

If the person's slim and actually correcting shit properly then it's not particularly uncomfortable. Unless it's like raw jeans or someshit, then they're weird for the first couple of wears.

But when they are uncomfortable?

Here's a (you)

Maybe you just have a fucked up body shape. Unless it's the most low of low rises, slim and skinny are not uncomfortable.

I moved on to grandpa wool trousers. Their crotch don't squish my balls

Then chances are highly likely that you were never particularly slim to begin with and just bought into the slim and skinny craze.

Nah last ones i had were straight fit 28x32,with comfortable gap in the waistband

>owning physical media
>dvd shelf
kys senpai

fit is fine, i guess.

>not owning physical media

You do know you don't technically own the music you pay for when you stream right? Physical media is 100% better than digital.

That physical media is digital too, if you aren't using vinyl and film tape. Quality of music streaming sites is shit tho

You are all aware that some ceo somewhere and a group of investors are laughing their asses off selling you non-physical and physical shit?

I mean to be completely honest with you, you're all dumbasses regardless.

Now go spend some more money, I need my vacation paid for twice

I () pirate my music and buy old vinyls tho

nice stuffed animal and hand lotion dispenser. slim fit pants are designed to make thicker people who are largely out of shape, look "slimmer". and in your case, they are working...sort of.

Slim is already dead among those who actually care about fashion. The only people still clinging to slim are those who are behind and those who can't let go of dead trends.

You're too fat to be wearing this fit.

I just bought the 501 skinny's. Normal rise waist and slim legs. I hope it's good.

the point is that owning physical stacks of physical objects containing music when you could download .flac files is retarded.
DVD collections aren't effay, record collections can be but even if you happen to be an effay person in possession of an effay collection of records, have fun lugging all that shit around to your next three apartments before you sell it and then realize you could have just had fucking .flac files and a more aesthetic, less congested/messy living space.