Why is Zara so hated here?

Why is Zara so hated here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4yZTmug-GV4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its shit

Most of their clothes are poorly made and as far as style goes they just rip off all the Parisian designers.

>notoriously shitty quality
>rips off designers more than most other fast fashion
>trend-hopping to the extreme
>not even all that cheap

Belongs in the trash together with H&M

The people here here have no sense of fashion, they primarily just want you to make a thread so they can hate whatever it is about and voice a negative opinion they feel entitled to have.

This.
Veeky Forums will just hate on anything just for the fuck of it.
There is no appeasing Veeky Forums

this.

No doubt about it, Zara is shit. But anyone with a good sense of dress style can look great in Zara and normies will not tell the difference between it and high end in terms of looks unless they're literally gripping the fabric and checking it.

The only way you can believe this is if you only buy clothes in Zara lmao. There's stuff even at Zara's pricepoint that's miles ahead in quality.

while some of the people here are like this, there is a reason Zara is universally despised, while something like Uniqlo is actually fairly popular
the same can be said for any fast fashion, and most of it will be higher quality for less than zara's prices

I went in one and couldnt find any good clothes I'd actually wear. I did however find a zara shirt in a thrift store and bought it.

Zara is trash, and so is H&M, but I'm not gonna lie and say I own nothing buy them. I'd buy Walmart clothes if I think they look good; I just won't expect them to last.

Still, all of my H&M/Zara level shit is thrifted. When I buy new clothes I'd rather spend a little more, because the bump in quality is worth it.

I literally do not own any Zara pieces. You're deluded, my statement still stands and nothing you said was relevant to my statement.

Spending big bucks =/= being fashionable

Pretty much true

Bc zara knockoff actual fashion "designers" and make affordable to everyone, and the quality isn't the best. but you can look like shit using Gucci.
the way isn't the brand or the design, is the sense how u can use the dress.

Uniqlo is not trendy at all. Their basics are "good for the price" but it's about as fashionable as reddit mfa

it's where the poor people shop at

Like?

Like uniqlo

I have a pair of joggers from Zara and I like them

I exclusively bought from Zara, H&M, Pull & Bear, Bershka until I read this thread.

From now on I will continue buying there.

It's litterly a company that started the whole fast fashion trend.

Shit quality clothes for the price and they rip off smaller designers.

The designs themselves arent bad (because they steal ideas).
I don't want to support a company that rips off smaller brands, nor do i want to be ripped off by purchasing clothes that will completely fall apart three months down the line.

I'd say decent quality basic clothes is better than stuff that's "trendy" but actually looks like shit and disintegrates in a few months, but perhaps it's just me

Lmao @ comparing uniqlo to the one or two stores that put out lower quality clothes than them. Almost everything else is better

almost anything else is also more expensive
you get what you pay for

>fast fashion trend

Are you retarded

bought a pair of chinos once from them
wore them a couple times
3 months later they fucking ripped in my crotch area when i went down to pick up my shoes as i was going to uni
cant imagine what i wouldve done if i was in uni when that happened

why is uniqlo ok but zara is shit?

That should be obvious. Uniqlos brand is about simple, timeless basics for the lowest price while still being of a decent quality whereas Zara is all about badly aping the look of high fashion designer clothing as cheaply as possible.

To be honest, Pull & Bear has some amazing jeans, perfect fit and have lasted me for years, don't really care about the rest of their stuff though.

Injury reserve told me to hate em bc the shirts with the zippers on the side. Like who does that?

I'm actually wearing a tee-shirt from zara i bought 3 years and a half ago and it's flawless

To be honest I've found Zara to be pretty good in terms of quality of all the other fast fashion brands. They copy paste runway styles sure, but I feel they put more consideration in their textile choices. Their faux suedes and faux leathers always feel better than H&M or uniqlo. Zara's outerwear in general just seems much more substantial.

because people hate what they cant defeat

l m a o

Uniqlo's a completely different kind of brand you mongoloid. In one, you get clothes that look like ready-to-wear runway shit, and basics in trendy cuts. In the other, you get basics.

Is the quality better? Yeah, sure, if you reckon. Is Uniqlo going to be a place any Zara shopper ever would look at and vibe with their shit? Fucken nah

theyre both shit uniqlofags just projecting everywhere trying to hide their lack of taste.

I have a friend that used to for for Zara. He convinced me not to buy from Zara since the quality of the clothes are pretty shit. Says pretty much about the brand. Which is sad because I honestly like the style of most clothes they have.

Also, they blatantly steal designs from smaller designers which can't do anything against Zaras legion of lawyers.

youtube.com/watch?v=4yZTmug-GV4
obligatory to this thread

Zara don't deserve all the hate

Disregard this boards opinions on fast fashion. Most of the posters here are teenagers and stuck on brand worship, and most people here tend to lean toward one aesthetic because they have a jaded attitude about popular culture.

It's possible look good in their clothes. Almost no one is going to be a able to tell that your shirt isn't from a major fashion house. Most people don't care. Even people that can afford clothes from the major brands will pick up clothing from Zara, H&M, Urban Outfitters etc...Sometimes Zara might have a style of shirt in a color that you prefer compared to what's available in the Gucci store. If you managed have on YSL pants and boots who cares that your shirt isn't YSL? The answer is no one.

People mention quality but that's moot too, the aren't going to unravel on you and leave you naked in the middle of a party.

Disregard this boards opinions on fast fashion. Most of the posters here are teenagers and stuck on brand worship, and I noticed that most people here tend to lean toward one aesthetic, it's almost conservative.

It's possible to look good in their clothes. Almost no one is going to be a able to tell that your shirt isn't from a major fashion house. Most people don't care. Even people that can afford clothes from the major brands will pick up clothing from Zara, H&M, Urban Outfitters etc...Sometimes Zara might have a style of shirt in a preferred color that's not available in the Gucci store. If you managed to own and have on YSL pants and boots who cares that your shirt isn't YSL and from Zara instead? The answer is no one.

People also mention quality but that's moot too, the clothes aren't going to unravel on you and leave you naked in the middle of a party.

>People also mention quality but that's moot too, the clothes aren't going to unravel on you and leave you naked in the middle of a party.
Idk why i found this so funny. But yea take everything that Veeky Forumsgs tell you with a heaping helpful of salt.

Zara is shit for several reasons. To name a few:

There's NO designers working in the company. They simply scour fashion shows, take pictures and take them to their network of suppliers telling them to make a copy.

They have been known to Lie about the composition of their products, labelling polyester as wool.

They have no transparency in their supply-chain whatsoever, and have little to no focus on CSR.

Where are you from user?

YEEZY RUNNER SEASON 6

>People also mention quality but that's moot too, the clothes aren't going to unravel on you and leave you naked in the middle of a party.

There is a noticeable difference to the skin between cheap and luxurious materials. Even if the clothes won't fall apart I am still willing to pay more money for a higher-quality product.

>It's possible to look good in their clothes
Whoa whoa if you think anyone besides models look good in their ripped off designer items then you're delusional, if you're talking about basics then pick some other fastfashion brands which is better
>Even people that can afford clothes from the major brands will pick up clothing from Zara
Mostly just basics
The entire business model is based on the clothes being cheap and fall apart fast

Are you from Dresden?

fuck off Americuck

1. Everything is skinny fit
2. Most items will fall apart after a few wears
3. Pricey for the same or lesser quality as H&M.

It's a quality thing. Like H&M, forever21, ASOS, etc., Zara mass-manufactures cheap replicas of high quality, expensive designs. That's it really. I would rather have 4 expensive pieces that I can interchange than 20 Zara pieces that look like goodwill grabs after one wash

this, and uniqlo

it's fast fashion, and by default, shit

troll harder, user

Uniqlo is the saving grace of that entire tier of fashion retail

My point is you shouldn't be buying low quality ripoffs in the first place. If you're on a budget, stick to basics and thrift, or save up money and actually buy something from the hardworking designers Zara jews over every season.

why does everyone love uniqlo so much? i tried on so many things at their chicago store and everything made me feel awful and i had to go to nordstrom after to cheer myself up.

Zara is for fashion victims

>implying

Japanophilia and cheap, relatively widely available selvedge denim.

If you can't afford to drop a ton on fashion at the moment it still can provide you with enough pieces to craft an above average wardrobe.
Obviously you shouldn't get all your stuff from them but does anyone aside from herbs really compose their entire style from 1 brand?

What the fuck is going on.

Get the fuck out from this board shitty contrarians.
Zara is horrible quality. NOTHING there is made of 100% natural materials. Not even the shirts.

They charge more than 150 Euro every ducking g winter for cheap 70% polyester 30% viscose rayon or other shot coat.
While ducking uniqlo for 100% sell 90 wool cashmier.

Everything at Zara is disgustingly low quality materials not even talking about the horrible construction and ridiculous prices...