Most Americans have less than $1,000 in savings

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

26 with $300 in my savings account
Life of a Starving Artist D:

Nojokur
Nojokur

Just turned 25. I owe about $7k on my car (Toyota so it will last) and about $35k in student loans. I hate my life. I work a lot and have been paying down debt aggressively since last year. Wiped out about $8k debt since last summer. Will wipe out more in the next year because less interest.

I should have never gone to college. I was a math major. I could handle the work but I hated the environment and was tired of being in school instead of being an adult in the real world. It sucked. I never learned how to do anything or even live.

I'm okay now but I will be working 7 days a week for most of the year so I can pay off my remaining debt in less than 4 years.

I hate debt. I never want to get into debt again except for a more reliable car when this one dies. And Toyota cars just don't die. I don't need a house. I live well below my means and my living expenses are lower than most people in my situation.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit