Inspiration

Please use this thread to post any pictures (preferably of clothing) that you find interesting or inspiring.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AHabDT6pt5I
youtube.com/watch?v=m7OrpDhb0VM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

starting off with pugh. his ss18 video is bizarre and the clothes are equally weird but fascinating nonetheless, checkitout

thank you for your contribution i guess

You're welcome!

(these are chalayan)

but i forgot to post this one. i really like how clean the plastic piece is, especially the warping

this is tadashi shoji... skilled designer and very good at making women look beautiful in their clothes but a little "safe" imo.

annnnd this of course is dsquared2 which i think is possibly the gaudiest brand in existence, but the construction quality is superb

i don't like vetements very much but i respect what demna is doing from a conceptual standpoint. i would say that he's cutting-edge in his use of irony (however hamfisted) and is a wizard at selling to a market.

jwa

not jwa

make medical clerical work sexy again

>paperclip earing
nice thematic detail

yeah the scrub coat () is cool too

and here is junya to remind us once again that looking like a more hip version of the average blue-collar worker is worth $2k

???

????

ffs, cant believe im falling for bait, but i need to know

whats the thing in the top right corner of the pic?

please dont tell me its for sitting on, and then it collects period blood.

nice, love me some iris

it's a shiva lingam

I know Gucci is pretty hated here, but last week they put out a video of the construction of the dress they made for her latest vid.

youtu.be/AHabDT6pt5I

she's /ourgirl/ right? Figure this is the most appropriate thread for this.

Keep it up buddy, I've been looking to learn and enjoy runway stuff.

oh yuck
YUCK

this is like that THING that royal families do where they just fuck each other for five hundred years until they are all so disgusting and stupid that they can't keep it going anymore

I mean
it looks cool i guess, very spacey
and it's not really meant to be "wearable" in a normal context
but damn that thing is tacky. looks like something i'd expect to see rihanna in at the grammys
suits bjork though

the best way to learn is just to look at runways. not every designer does, but most view a show as a conceptual whole expressed through outfits
some are more explicitly representational than others of course, but the concept of creating a "look" is always there. pay attention to the details and construction of the clothes, but also look at what the clothes are meant to convey about the person wearing them

it is possible to employ impressive construction and fabric techniques while remaining tasteful but i think that the house of gucci lacks taste in large amounts
i think gaultier usually hits just the right amount of kitsch while keeping it elegant and sexy

this coat is amazing

and also the one that i meant to post

impressive protuberance

that is absolutely devastating.

brother if that woman walked up to me and told me to eat her out right there i would do it without hesitation

It makes sense for what it's meant to convey, but not exactly inspo material. Too operatic. Bjork is /ourgirl/ though.

Why? She's awful. She's smoking a fucking cigarette and wearing a hoop earring.

It's the suit that is incredible.

*if she walked up to me and told me to eat out her seamstress, that would be a thing for fucking SURE.

she has a hoop around her ear and a razor blade earring in the lobe, ackshually
wp

>She's smoking a fucking cigarette and wearing a hoop earring.
There's literally nothing wrong with either of these things, you drone.

Who is this?

this

these threads are the only worthwhile reason to come to Veeky Forums

Where to get those high pants (left)?

smoking makes pussy taste awful

lavender foreskin

How about we post fits that human beings can actually wear

nobody is stopping you.
however, i will continue to post what i like

exhaustive research (not really) has revealed that to be Magdalena Jasek

see

better?

great that you adopted a name, it's so much effort to save pics and repost them here and you really need to be recognized for your talent

>it's so much effort to save pics and repost them here
But it's really not, and anyone can do it! I just want to contribute decent content to this board, and hopefully influence people to follow my example. even if it's not high fashion whatever, posting interesting pictures is better than another thread of "is being uncircumcised Veeky Forums" or "please hand-select my prom outfit"

make Veeky Forums great (again?)

i think this is still my favorite look ever. Galliano collaborated with this guy Benjamin Shine, watch the video as it is even more ethereal in motion

more of his work: youtube.com/watch?v=m7OrpDhb0VM

(this is from margiela ss17 couture, by the way)

>dodging the part where it's entirely fucking pointless to adopt name other than being huge egotistical faggot
damn, yeah MFGA my guy :) haha, fuck these bad threads, nothing like picturdedump threads to lift up that quality!
you are setting such an example, real trendsetter, you will be rememberd surely in the annals of Veeky Forums for centuries to come

>sigh

sarcasm is hard to convey in text, friend :)

call me whatever you want, but at least i'm trying to make things better. does shitting on other people make you feel less inadequate? be honest with yourself user, life doesn't have to be this way. you can be happy. i love you. don't give up on your dreams

501s

oh, down beat featured an article with a lady wearing what looked like an issey dress, perhaps i can find it

> but at least i'm trying to make things better
yeah I'm sure you are and that's why you adopted a name as well cause having a name on anonymous imageboard makes all the difference between making something good or not
but hey at least you can feel have your smug sense of superiority in your attempt to be the jesus Veeky Forums needs and taking the heavy burden of ADOPTING A NAME to offer with your martyrdom

i don't understand why you are so angry about me using a name
i can take it off if that would make you feel better but i imagine you'd start shitting on my posts then
if you are not part of the solution...

anyway here is a jazz singer wearing a cool dress

>what looked like an issey dress, perhaps i can find it
And see, this is what I mean, you aren't trying for fucking shit, you just adopted a name and try to be relevant and "lmao such a good guy :)" without actually doing shit, anyone can dump pics, you wanna make Veeky Forums better, drop trip, go learn about fashion and come back with knowledge where you can actually help people in threads like w2c, fuccboi general and have something worth saying instead of dumping pics with name and pondering uselessly if something is this designer or that designer
>hey at least I'm trying
my ass, you didn't even take the 2 minutes it takes to find out what she is wearing

>i don't understand why you are so angry about me using a name
hypocritical attentionwhoring faggots putting themselves on pedestal trigger me

i don't want to help people who can barely tie their shoelaces to find their next $20 purchase at the thrift store because that is not an effective use of my time. people ask marvelously stupid questions that they could easily answer themselves, and i would much rather share clothes that interest me, because that is how i develop my personal style and taste. i guess i'm putting myself on a pedestal by saying i'm above giving aid to retards, but god helps those who help themselves nigga

now if you'll excuse me i'll continue to post pictures of people in clothing but please feel free to report me or whatever if it makes you feel better

>i don't want to help people
> i would much rather share clothes
thank you, I think that's the only honest thing you have said here, you just wanna spam your shit and indulge in it, pretty much what I've been saying here

congratulations! you won!