Visiting Italy soon Bologna, Verona and Milano

Visiting Italy soon Bologna, Verona and Milano
Looking for a leather jacket similar to Belstaff.
What shops should I try, thrift stores?

Other urls found in this thread:

undergroundbooks.org/the-kitchen-poet/ronald-mcdonald-rei-koz
it.maxandco.com/giacche-e-blazer/c-104
patriziapepe.com/it/it/shop/donna/giubbotti/cat-a0005-b0017-s-1-1
guess.eu/it/catalog/browse/donna/abbigliamento/giacche-e-cappotti/#f_VisibleItems=36
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

>thrift stores
there are close to none in italy, you'd get ostracizing looks for getting clothes from a thrift store anyway
in the old parts of the cities there are usually a lot of shops, both branded shops or "independent"

>LEATHER.

DISGUSTING.

italy lowkey has the best fashion in the world

kill ya self snobby vegan fag

this

really don't know why he hasn't done it yet
undergroundbooks.org/the-kitchen-poet/ronald-mcdonald-rei-koz

bump

basically this
I'm Italian and I know what I'm talking about

Well then what stores should I go to? Allsaints, Belstaff so far on my list...

Patrizia Pepe, Max&co. are two medium-high brands that may have what you are looking for. You can look at their websites maybe. In Italian leather jacket is "giacca di pelle".

max&co has only women stuff

Or "giubbotto di pelle".

it.maxandco.com/giacche-e-blazer/c-104

patriziapepe.com/it/it/shop/donna/giubbotti/cat-a0005-b0017-s-1-1

Some less expensive ones in the Guess stores, maybe

guess.eu/it/catalog/browse/donna/abbigliamento/giacche-e-cappotti/#f_VisibleItems=36

Oops. I assumed you were a girl.

Low key? Milan has always been a fashion hub.

bump

As has been already said, thrift stores aren't a thing here. In all three cities you'll visit, you'll find a lot of small independent places, just pop in and check it out and see if you like it.

Recommending specific brands isn't easy because italian fashion can sometimes be really different or seem really odd to others.

The other challenge to recommending something is i don't know your budget. Since you talked about thrift stores i don't know if you'll want to pay 3k euros for top of the line jackets

Are they not taking off in Italy? I saw a couple in Rome over the Summer.

I'm not saying they're not popular. They have been gaining traction for the past 3 or so years, from what i've seen, but styles can be different, and what is considered "high fashion" here could be seen tacky elsewhere. Fashions are regional and take a while to cross borders

Oh you meant the thrift stores right? They're starting to be more accepted, but in bologna and verona they're still mostly seen as places poor people go, they haven't yet had the "indie" status that they seem to have in the US. So looking for a leather jacket there could work out, but you'd need to get really lucky to find something decent

my budget is around 500euros

Just walk around and explore the city, let all the stores catch your eye, you'll find places that you think look cool and go in to their 1 room shop and check out what they have, or you'll find places that exclusively sell leather clothing. That 500 euro budget seems appropriate for these kinds of places, the lower end stuff starts at around 200, and climbs up all the way to 2-3k. But you can get something that's good quality with 500

There is a leather jackets shop in Milan on the zone called "navigli", it sell new, used or custom made jackets for reasonable prices. The shop name is guendy or something like that i don't remember correctly.

just go to 10 Corso Como.

Thread done