SUMMER INSPO

howdy ho my southern hemisphere neighbourinos
i dunno about where the fuck you live but where i'm at its starting to get HOT! AS! TITS! and i'm in DIRE need of some motherf**king summer inspo, baby

so if you gotta a piccy you'd like to share then get the heck in here!!

TRUTH ME TOLD I used to DREAD the coming of summer....
You can't be fashionable in summer can you? That's what I thought at least, now I've learned to embrace the heat, show off those sexy thighs, show of those sexy biceps, and embrace what I'm calling derelict-core or """"derro-core""""

Anyone know where Vince Staples gets his tees? I try googlin' the words on the front but nothing comes up.

fucking queenslanders

Fuck you. If you're gonna do Australia (not sure why anyone would, shitsux) QLD is the only way to go. All else on offer in this shithole is pathetic fake cities and shitty deserts.

I'm thinkin of embracing some Hunter S Thompson core this summer, anyone know any shops that'd cater to that? or am i just gonna have to rely on thrift and vintage

pic unrleated

Dude, nothing he wears is particularly out there. I don't know any specific stores, but anything you need for that look can probably be gotten at any menswear shop. Just look around at a few and I am sure you'll find something.

honestly, if you wear that with hi tops or vans its pretty standard for someone into the local music scene. I mean there's nothing relly wrong with that, but you'll have no truble finding clothes.

Look as much as I hate most of the people in Melbourne, the weather is so much better. Good mix of hot in the summer and cold in the winter, and when it rains it only for like 20 minutes at a time. You can keep your board shorts, I'll stick to my lattes :)

> when it rains its only for like 20 minutes at a time.
Fuck that, rain is effay as hell. That being said, the only times I have ever been in Melbourne it was seriously raining the entire time. I'm more of a cappuccino guy also.
At least you are right about the weather for sure, but its just not Australia. Seems like a piss weak immitation of other countries that do it better. Australia is at its best with its coastal regions. If you're not in coastal areas you are in fake cities (just go to a real country with real cities ffs) or fucking deserts (just die of heatstroke already).
I fucking hate Australia and want to move.

I'm in the northern hemisphere and posted this grid already, but here's my summer fit for the hottest days.

u ever had a belmont?

To each their own I guess but I reckon we've got it pretty good here, cunt.

>Hottest days
>longsleeve and jacket

Kek

>Hottest days
>Long sleeves
>Jacket

Where do you live, Antarctica?

both are thin and it get's cold at night, so jacket is necessary.

never heard of it.

northern germany.

i vibe with this post
>ANYTHING longsleeve in australian summer
haha good luck

>northern germany
>>>>>>>>>>'''summer''

it's crazy hey
even a black short-sleeved tshirt is an absolute no go
its a white t or a loose fitting shirt those are the only options
and this is speaking from sydney which gets fucked hot but still not as hot as other parts of the country

northies get out, you guys dont even have a summer.

AHAH try Adelaide cunt

good thing is loose-fitting vintage short-sleeve shirts are everywhere in op-shops around here, gonna go full /kramercore/ for summer

This

that what I said fuck learn to read
I know other parts especially Adelaide get hotter

I want these little booty shorts on men to come back in no homo

>tfw love inspos with layers
>jackets, long sleeves and boots
>live in a tropical country

It's only raining every three or four days and the temperature is over 23°C, that's summer for us. One day this year we even had over 35°C, it was so fucking hot that I went out without a jacket that night!