TRUMPCOIN

So what's the plan? We marketing TRUMPCOIN on Friday?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iMM-X0mDonI&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=O7iDhxcUw3o&feature=youtu.be
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1450221.0
aikapool.com/trump/index.php?page=login
btcsatoshi.com
185.117.72.185:3001/richlist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

I put in aLOT of money into trump, hence the volatility of the market in the past day. Im really betting on trump acknowledging us and making me a millionaire.

>฿1283
>฿1283 = $680,533
Mate you are going all in. Goddamn. Looks like you already are a millionaire.

Nah bro, I dont even think there are enough Trumps to fulfill my order, I got the bitcoins when they were 120 a pop. Bought around 500, sold high and bought more on the dip. Maybe I should just cash out but I really think trumps going to be president. 1 acknowledgment is all I need.

TUaK7Zd2x6c49VnRCjnkDZfkns2Jf6BJZE

HOLY FUCK
HOLY FUCK
HOLY FUCK

You are my hero.

hope so, already bought 100 btc worth of trumpcoins this week

just placed an order for ~2300 TRUMP and put buy price higher than what most were selling for and I think I influenced the price of trump on Yobit single handedly. lol.

Pls gib chimp change for fellow Trumpwaffe.

TWHn9zyVzpaNrrCZ44Rw573wVcYn7qQ19A

The HYPE behind this coin will be yuuuuuge

TUaK7Zd2x6c49VnRCjnkDZfkns2Jf6BJZE

Help me pls fuhrer

OP here, sent you some pennies.

Ohh SHIIIT fucking based anons!

We're gonna do it boys, we're gonna make cryptos FUCKING GREAT again!

Spread that HYPE far and wide

youtube.com/watch?v=iMM-X0mDonI&feature=youtu.be

ayy mane

made this, if you've got a trump excess would love a few

TLPSDWJfbZmHUf4oGEA4YKpKNN49toypyE

MAGA

Word on the street is a video explaining Trumpcoin is coming out on Friday, the price of TRUMP will get big. People spread the word about the coin and the price will rise. This has happened before and apparently this time is gonna be bigger than last time.

Pic related, that peak was what was achieved last marketing campaign, this time we need to go harder.

7K sat Friday = Confirmed.

However if you trumpcoiners are weak willed and start dumping at the potential 100% profit, it will be difficult to muster a rally. If we can maintain a 7k price for one weekend thats it, all our trumps are guaranteed to sell for 6k+ and if anyones been listening to my shilling, they shouldve bought at 4k.

I want you guys to be the ones who push it to 6k and not be the ones pushing 7-8k so I'll drop in a time when we need to gogogo.

Inb4 pump and dump, only a retard would pump and dump trump now, when it has the least potential.

Also spread the word that trump coin = 7k on friday, people will dismiss it/laugh at you, and then shit themselves with regret, which will be key for the summer campaign. Humans psychologically prone to regret previous loss more than potential loss.

So hit up those troll boxes and start spamming friday = 7k confirmed. worst case scenario nothing happens and no one knows it was you.

I have an order for $100 of bitcoin for the sole purpose of buying Trumpcoin but it won't come through for 5 days. First time getting involved in crypto. Hope I don't miss out huge.

TQBUtxf6E4Zno5HQxvUWQf1j7UFoGUSbKZ

Dude cancel that order and do it through Circle.

Yeah? I'm using coinbase, but I'm new to all this so I'll look at circle

Circle is instant and only requires a cell phone, no ID.

just made my account. thanks for the heads up m8, now I can get in on trump before friday.

is this Friday=huge day for trump coin meme real?

that or germancucks are really pulling something over us. But well see, I have quite alot invested. gib sheckle plx xd ;V

Friday is NOT going to be a huge day for trump. because if any of you cryptocucks sell trump coin will be doomed. Friday is the BEGINNING of the start of trump coin.

Friday is the last day to board the train. Trump coin is going to YUGE. It's going to be terrific. 1USD =1 trump in November. It's amazing.

Oh I see you're talking like Donald Trump. So it is fake?

The only way I see it being 1 USD is if just talks about it. Otherwise, I only see it slowely growing as the election continues.

Trump*

someone get a press pass into a press conference and ask about trumpcoin

there's one person only on Veeky Forums that is spouting the friday shit and he obviously knows nothing about marketing etc.

This coin will rise when it draws in new money or gets pumped, it's that simple. Drawing in new money takes hard work and skill, just buy up TRUMP now and hold until it rises and don't worry about time.

Do not buy into trump if you're forced to sell it again quick or get impatient within a week or a month, there's no guarantee for it to rise that quickly.

Ron Paul reached 10 USD.

Don't forget normalcy bias, nothing about this presidency has been predictable for 99% of people. Read things like Scott Adams blog, trump has a very peculiar effect on people this year. Many of his supporters (I do support him, but I think I am the rational minority) are irrational. They'll see a coin with his name on it, they'll hear some fluff piece about campaign donations and they'll go apeshit over it.

MSM will demonise it, talk about how trumpcoin and "cryptocurrencies" are all about tax evasion and these "chinese hackers called anonymous" and how their "leader Veeky Forums" created trumpcoins.

Then there will be speculation that trump uses trumpcoins to avoid paying taxes.

It's like do you watch american tv? It's a literal shitshow of retards.

you have no idea what money/connections is needed to reach the right people or get any of this rolling. It's obviously possible, but it doesn't happen just because someone wishes it to.

I own 30k trump as a fun aside in my portifolio, noone should buy trump unless they are ready to hold them for 3+ months without profiting. Some people just get things done, you can sort of tell by the way they are, I have not encountered any such people amongst current trump owners/devs.

Time will pass, devs will get more panicky and work harder, smarter people will pick up amounts worth working to appreciate. Or it just stays mediocre. Every crypto is a risk of losing everything, Eth would've rolled over and died late last year, but microsoft came in and gave them the boost that made them survive. Now eth is the second largest crypto. That is how crazy these markets are.

Theres more volume on Yobit ya know.

but there is a guarantee for a long term rise?

Friday is when the how-to video gets released to explain to all the nocoiner Trump fans how to support the Trump campaign by buying Trumpcoins.

That's when we spread it around like wildfire. If you want in I highly suggest you get in before Friday.

i just told you that eth the current second largest crypto was basically ready to roll over and die 6 months ago. There are no guarantees in cryptos.

You are retarded though if you can't find spots to exit TRUMP at atleast even money over the next 5 months. So yeah you're pretty much guaranteed to not lose money if you have the patience.

you have no idea how the real world works. just because you post a video around on reddit/Veeky Forums/bct nothing much will happen. A real marketing campaign would cost a couple grand at the lowest and that is with volunteer work and contacts.

afaik 0 competent people are currently working on promoting the coin properly and unless something lights a fire under the devs/big holders asses it won't happen for a while.

maga

YOU UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE MANY.

i'm the one making the video

i don't remember saying friday but it'll likely be out around then

there are going to be at least 5 videos also all with seperate purposes and linking into one

>"a real marketing campaign would cost a couple grand at the lowest"

>what is viral marketing

You overestimate the american media.

All it takes is one NEETbux autismo posting racist shit on facebook/posting pics holding a gun and they find out he has trumpcoin.

The MSM in America is a literal meme factory.

Just a handful of headlines I've seen on CNN in the past few weeks and a few I made up

>Trump supporter doesn't tip waitress
>White girl doesn't sit next to black man on train
>X person tweeted something about female gamers
>Are XBOX Kinects racist?

>Yfw you can't tell which ones are real.
>Hint: it's all of them.

I can most likely get this pretty broad attention, though I cannot reveal how for various reasons. I'm not really invested in any cryptos, but I am invested in making America great again. If some based user wants to make it worth my while, I'll see what I can do.

TXmU4VaKMYanHz6XBrdRMe56jHFJcoEv6W

This. When the media finally catches on this will be bigger than any of us can imagine.

It has all the ingredients to become a giganic story. It's about Trump, to do with campaign finance, it's a crypto.

Once this media wildfire starts I doubt it'll stop.

i just bought 8€ worth of TRUMP!
help me buying my boat: TJjLWm1PfyRrpWUMZHDZKQqxAjQVL9XymQ

You will double your money if you buy before 7k satoshi. your going from 0.000034 to 0.00007 BTC

Can anyone go shilling this on other language boards? I think that would be a big well to tap, someone speak chinese?

We can start getting in investors from Japan, Chyna, Mexico.

Trumpcoin will go global. It will replace the US dollar as world reserve currency.

M8 your lying you just edit the source code on the page and changed the variables there isn't even that many btc in trump atm

is trumpcoin a scam?
youtube.com/watch?v=O7iDhxcUw3o&feature=youtu.be

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1450221.0

that guy is a mentally ill person who has been trolling in chatboxes etc for a long time.

Turn on the tv!

I've got no clue how cryptocurrencies work but I'd love to get some startup trumpcoins just so I can learn how it works. How do I buy them with money? I'm willing to put in 100 dollars.

Forgot my address.
TZ7vn8btM5zfVoCdmdj5kZCauxzazmSz3T

you create an account on blockchain then you buy BTC on localbitcoins and then you put your BTC on your C-CEX account and buy TRUMP. It took me like 1 hour to do the whole process.
If you have a big compooter you can also mine trumpcoin but you'll not get a lot of it

About to pledge $80 to our lord and saviour.

OP please help feed my hunger for luxury boats

THsnFii8khxjyBjjzbS3HYxBGvU9cienCC

cheers matey. My PC is pretty good but my internet is absolute shit. How do I mine trumpcoin? Sorry for the many questions but there are not a lot of helpful guides online.

Already have 5500 Trumps. MAGA fellow coiners, MAGA!

I OWN 11.5K TRUMP BEAT THAT LOSERS.

I'll be there soon

About to buy 4k I'll buy more before the big pump on friday

aikapool.com/trump/index.php?page=login

cheers m8

Where can I trade cryptocurrency?

trumpcoin is offered on yobit.net and c-rex.com

other exchanges that do not include trumpcoin are poloniex.com, bter.com, kraken.com and bittrex.com

Thanks man!
Gonna shill $30 on trump coin in your honor.

Just bought a few thousand. If it gets to 25 cents, I'll vote Trump.

if someone bought a few thou for 0.25 the price would change to 0.25, I've upped the price single handedly twice so far ~5K each time and bought for more than most were selling for.

Pump again please

17k @ 3500
i'm just going to set a ridiculously high sell order and sit it out for the summer

why is my trump coin wallet out of sync? how would i go about fixing that?

TXNJgFmmVUQcrGS3hEoapMhKFS7UnBgDJS
can someday send me a small amount as a test to see if I'll receive it?

sending 0.12345 TRUMP now

Thank you good sir but I still got nothing any idea why it would be out of sync?

still hasn't moved I've check windows fire wall and set the priority high as well

never mind it's moving slowly but surely now

Try leaving it for a few hrs / restarting it.

If it still isn't working you can delete the roaming files by opening explorer and going to %appdata%\trumpcoin v2. Backup your wallet.dat file, delete the whole folder and then run trumpcoin-qt again. It should recreate the folder automatically and start working.

^ Nb if you do this and you have Trumpcoins in your wallet don't forget to backup your wallet.dat file

Im gonna leave it for a few hours it is moving now just slowly but i take it this takes some time for everyone then?

can i still mine TRUMP?
do you know good pools?
also i see only 3 peers on the wallet, i'm starting to wonder if the only trumpcoiners in the world are in this thread?

when people say Trump = 7k Friday. What is the 7k referring to?

Sorry new to crypto, have 10k trump though

1 TRUMP = 7,000 U$D

Kiding, 7k satoshi.

7k Satoshi btcsatoshi.com

Ok guys. I'm fucking down to learn about crypto currencies. A few questions:

What exactly causes the price to rise or fall?

Is there a way to short altcoins?

I had my Trump wallet running in the background, and I got 2 incoming transactions, says they are mined trumpcoin. How does this work? I literally did nothing and coin is being generated into my wallet.

Does any of you know why I cant open the Trump wallet? I get this error: "insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service"

You cannot mine TRUMP, leave that to the mexicans trying to dig through this glorious WALL. The market cap for it has went up to 275k USD during V2 launch. It is around 120k USD now. We'll be looking at 1million USD cap in a few weeks time.

You're staking. Your coins are used to keep the network running smoothly and securely - rewarding you with interest. Good goyim.

Stop trying to run it on a literal toaster

>marketing campaign

no, that was a small cartel of Veeky Forumsnessmen and a few whales on CCT. A real campaign would have us sailing luxury yachts on the methane seas of Titan by now.

I got 5 active connections in the wallet, so yeah I have no idea what's going on with that. Still, its basically free coins even if its very few.

your PC is a potato lamp
Oh cool thanks, where did you learn that?
when is a/the real campaign gonna start?
where do you see your connections? what wallet are you using?

I'm using the official TrumpCoin Wallet off their site. I see the number of connections when I hover my mouse over the wifi signal in the bottom right corner of the wallet.

oh sweet thanks.

My weight is 477, the trumpcoin network weight is 2010.
Does that mean I own 23.7% of all the Trumpcoins in existence or what.

That is not at all what it means. What it actually means I have no fucking idea. I just let the shit run and earn me coins to cash out later.

My trump wallet went out of sync 3 days ago and has not updated since. It does say that i have 5 connections but shit is just not moving!
HELP

TQNtDdxMoQbzGgShBfCAPUDkEdU61hfA7Z

HOLY FUCK
HOLY FUCK
HOLY FUCK

You are my hero, as well.

MAGA

>V2 launch
i can't find the V2 version of the QT.

>what causes the price to rise or fall

People buying and selling

>is there any way to short altcoins

Yes, usually there is

hahahaha, no. Lisk is hitting that dollar mark pretty soon. Investing half of my ETH in that.

I just inherited £500, not a lot I know, but is this worth a punt?

have 12k trump ready for the big pump on friday. Going to 7k!!!

Absolutely! Theres only upside!

Help a brother out

1AKBCEZNqzwbiMpkeVvWisWZmM6WK1deDx

Can you please release them after 12pm EST?

Amazing how many big wallets are sitting tight.

185.117.72.185:3001/richlist