Is glutathione a meme?

Is glutathione a meme?

Is it Veeky Forums to be whiter or pale?

Will it eliminate acne?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eh2PYQBICWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what exactly does that stuff do?

I for one couldn't become more pale
I work from home so I go outside during daylight maybe once a week.

I'm Korean btw

dude u should go outside if u want healthy test levels. just saying

I'm Korean so I don't need test

You retards know that any polypeptide you eat is digested into its component amino acids, right? You might as well be eating a steak, your body will turn it into the same subunits regardless.

kekd

Well you have to eat a fuckton of steak to get all that Glutathione.

its a meme it doesnt do shit

You were saying?

>Expecting Veeky Forumsggots to know how basic digestion works

I'm curious as to how this works.

I'm already pale. If I use this, can it get rid of acne scars?

You'll have to have it parenterally for it to work as said.

Obviously dishonest adverts targeted at insecure pajeets and ASEANs. I'd sooner believe a "get ripped in 2 weeks" ad.

glutathione (and its cousin NAC) will help the liver function. it may make you feel better if you have poor liver function.
for acne, the root cause is diet. Read Loren Cordain's "The Dietary Cure for Acne". He discusses using a paleo diet to treat acne. Dairy, vegetable oils, insulin spikes (from carbs or dairy) and phytates contribute to acne. if you want more information, you can email me at [email protected]

Say all you want but glutathione is the best antioxidant out there.
>youtube.com/watch?v=Eh2PYQBICWs

The only side effect is you get whiter skin. It's not really a side effect in my opinion.

>
>Say all you want but glutathione is the best antioxidant out there.
You're right, that's why it's synthesised in the liver
Taking glutathione orally is pointless since it's broken down before even it reaches the blood

meant for I'm retarded and forgot how to quote

I'm taking 500 mg gluta everyday with 100 mg alpha lipoic acid and 1,600 mg Vit C (100 mg Vit C is also from the gluta capsule, the rest is from 500 mg Vit C tablets taken morning, midday and nighttime).

My skin tone is already light, but yellowish as I have chinese blood. I'm taking gluta primarily as an anti-oxidant because I'm keeping my expectations low when it comes to oral glutas (whitening). I'm on my 2nd week now and my acne dots are lightening up. I'm also taking care of my skin with long sleeve clothes and sunblocks, and my extremities skin color are now evening out. As for energy levels, I dont know if it's just my imagination or if it's actually the vitamin C, but I dont feel so easily tired out as I used to.

Cont.
I dont really want to be ghostly white, I just want the rest of my body to be as light as my thighs, chest, legs and calves. For some reasons, those parts are white, and then rest of me is yellowish with some area appearing a dullish color especially during the end of the day (face) and even if I chem exfoliate weekly. They claim this has to be taken long time to get results like and because oral is just not as good as injected gluta. Well I dont mind playing the waiting game, but I'll only do this upto 6 months max.

So you are saying to get the full benefits, you must shove it your bum?

I like the way you think.

What the fuck does this even do?

I'm already 100% white as can possibly be European, what happens if I take this stuff?

You'll get transparent.
If you use it more then, you'll completely disappear from existence

He looked better brown. The pale look does not suit him.

>Well I dont mind playing the waiting game, but I'll only do this upto 6 months max.

Why what's wrong with taking glutathione more than 6 months?

>I'm on my 2nd week now and my acne dots are lightening up.

So it is good as an anti-acne. However, when you stop taking them, will your acne still appear again?

Everyone looks better whiter what are you saying

>6 months
I want to play with other products. Once I've gotten tired of gluta, I'll try Japanese fish collagen powders so I'm only trying this for six months as Shiseido collagen is budget overkill.

>Anti-acne
It didnt really act as an anti-acne, it just healed/lighten my old acne marks. Many totally disappeared (the little, but many brown ones).

I wish Indians and Asians didn't hate the sun as much as vampires. The prettier they are, the more they shun it. You rarely get to see a brown as fuck qt one.

Ayy lmao
In the mainland asean, we are so sick of brown skin people. It's the opposite where we are. Imagine it like a bizarro mirror world

>turns you into a massive faggot
why would you want this OP?

Kek

"Everyone looks better whiter"- Veeky Forums

That poor woman went from casual date night worthy to awkward middle school student.

The only way to actually take supplementary glutathione is intravenously. Taken in an oral supplement form shows ZERO efficacy in clinical studies. Zero. The evidence is unequivocal on this point.