Uh am I supposed to trim this shit or is that gay?

Uh am I supposed to trim this shit or is that gay?

trim

epilate

What do I do?

braids

wax

give me some of it I have no body hair ;-;

What about chest hair? I'm pale and I have thick individual hairs but spaced apart and curly. I trimmed but I'm not convinced it looks better. Would shaving it off make it even worse?

yes. keep hair. Leg hair especially. Don't shave legs or chest, as long as you're not a swimmer.

seconding unless you love androgynous aesthetics / want to cosplay as a female. in which case, have fun with the work that is keeping your whole body shaved.

Use a trimmer. I do it on my monkey arms and it looks a lot better.

Nothing, you frickin' girlscouts.

Last time I shaved all my leg hair I got red spots all over after a few days, how do I prevent that?

Don't shave your legs.

Don't shave, trim. There are low-mid range trimmers for just under 100$ that will do wonders. Shower with hot water afterwards and use a lotion generously for the next 2-3 days.

>>hey user, why are your legs so smooth

good luck, ya dingus

lol you're not "supposed" to do anything
just do what's comfortable for you

leg hair doesn’t matter, you can do whatever you want with it. A few years back I shaved my legs in it felt fucking amazing, aerodynamic and shit.

Damn...

*vomits

Godly

>he doesn't completely shave everything
laughingheterosexualmen.jpg

>shorts

the fuck are you a girl?

OP, women like hairy guys. And guys who have no body hair get jelly. Just enjoy it

Manscaping is a full time job. All. The. Time.

trim. a friend of my girlfriend even asked me about it and said it looks more clean

Don't shave it you will look like complete shit I assure you

Trim, especially if you're ectomorph
Same goes for thick chest hair, which should be shaved completely unless you like looking like Jimmy Numale or Narduwar

looks like badly-packaged sausage

dont be so insecure about your sexuality lol, its fine to trim or even shave as a guy

Really? Is your masculinity so fragile that doing some grooming and maintenance of your body hair makes you gay or feminine?

Be a man and trim that shit you animals.

Really? Is your masculinity so fragile that letting another man fuck your wife makes you gay or feminine?

Why'd you do it john?
why...

Does being hairy also mean having a big dick?

Because i shave them

WHO

DADDY!
grampa?

yes

t. hairy dude with very big dick

jealous desu

Yeah you're gay