COPPERNAUGHT???

is it hypebeast/streetwear?

checkered vans are in now, pretty versatile IMO, but rapidly just becoming a normie cop like stan smiths were

Ooooooo, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

They are most definitely normie tier but thats not always a bad thing. You probably wont regret it op its like $50

These things were king of hot topic mall goths in 2007. How the fuck could such an ugly and juvenile shoe make a come back?

Looks cheap and if you buy them now you're just a trend hopping little bitch trying to catch the wave that's back again but already passed you by dipshit.

these looked like shit even a year ago when they were still trendy

because people who skate started wearing them and as society is going rn everybody else started wearing them

i bought some and wear them all the time

great shoe

Some of you have really bad, juvenile taste.

Do you ever leave the house, bitch ass nigga. Every 3rd person I see is wearing stans or a skate-hi/slip on

Checkered vans have always been to specific for me. I like vans for the versatility so I personally go with the black slip ons or other solid classics.

I think of cook ska kids

Ugly as fuck, I had a pair of these when I was 12

these stopped being cool in 2009

>just becoming

I mean, they're cheap and they look pretty good if styled right. Might as well pick up a pair

>tfw bought these because you like them and now they're a meme

Pretty normie shoe at this point, so maybe don't cop. However it is a pretty iconic show and won't really go out of style, similar to old skools, AF1s, stans etc. so up to you.

shoes bought by kids who wear them because they think "it goes with everything senpai"

I bought a pair last year and admittedly I don't wear them that often because I don't think they go with a lot of looks. they can look very cool though and I don't regret buying

so you shouldn't get things because they're "normie" and more popular now? that's some retarded hipster shit. buy things because you fucking like them not based on their popularity. holy shit some people on this board

2 late

*sniff sniff*

i wore these shoes 10 years ago

When I saw the picture I said "it's 2007 again"

this

Nah, it's going out the same way with the cliche flames from the Thrasher spike. It was just a 90's resurgence.

Only people under the trends don't get over them. A line used in stock trading a lot is "buy the rumor, sell the news," and it applies to trendsetting too. Try to be more innovative without looking retarded yeah?

ima 32 yr ole man can i wear this????