Tom Fraud

It's time someone said it. This "fashion emperor" is naked. His sense of style is "just wear suits all the time because suits are, like, fancy and expensive". Literally Barney Stinson tier fashion sense.
Tom Ford is just a lazy slob (wearing suits every day means he doesn't have to think about putting together a good, creative fit) who has a handsome face and likes to bathe a lot.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x54fmoc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

His hair looks like he cut it himself with clippers (badly) and it is never really styled, it looks like he just let it air dry after getting out of the bath.

GQ called him "freakishly well-groomed". What a fucking joke. He goes around in public with this scruffy stubble on his chin (far from being an actual beard) since he's too lazy to shave and maintain a clean, presentable look.

He often expresses his disgust at "tacky" clothes and says one should always look their best around other people. Yet he goes around with his shirt half-open with his chest hair on display. Trashy as fuck.

>wearing suits every day means he doesn't have to think about putting together a good, creative fit
>there are fashion victims on this board who actually think like this
wew
try to find some other way to have you feel good about yourself, this isn't healthy

>wearing suits every day means he doesn't have to think about putting together a good, creative fit
he actually doesn't because he has copy-pasted the same fit for a decade

if you think tom ford is lazy, watch nocturnal animals. dude's an artist

You don't judge a designer by what they wear, you judge them by the collections they design. The best designer can look like crap as long as he/she makes good designs. Many designers wear the same basic outfit everyday

The problem is you're reading fuccboi trash like GQ, which has no regard for fashion, just style. Read something discussing Tom Ford that actually relates to fashion and you'll realize why he's held in that regard

Dan Harmon is a critically acclaimed director too and by his own admition he shits his pants several times a week. Being good at directing don't mean you ain't a degenerate slob.

>You don't judge a designer by what they wear, you judge them by the collections they design
Tom Ford himself believes his outfits are very fashionable. His sense of aesthetics should absolutely be judged by how he looks.
dailymotion.com/video/x54fmoc

Wew lad. Losers on the internet criticising accomplished artists. How about you create something first, then start talking? Not even baiting, I'm talking from experience.

but that's some of the best hair I have ever seen. you are blind

Those shoes and the the fall of his pants are horrendous in this pic.
I thought he enjoyed the above ankle look for his designs

almost all successful designers have some sort of personal uniform they adopt and change every 5 years or so.

What I personally find 'lazy' about Tom Ford is that everything is essentially 70s fashion (silhouettes, detailing, styling) recycled, executed in luxury material and with toned down colours (real 70s stuff can be really crazy). His mens stuff as well as his womens stuff.

Maybe its because I hate seventies clothing... but I just object to it.

Nope, TF is all seventies, he fetishizes the studio 54 days. So pointy shoes and even a hint of flare ('bell bottom') in the legs of the trousers.

aka. he's italian

assuming you're actually serious, what do you like about it?

He can dress like Raggedy Anne for all I care; his status as "fashion emperor" refers to his work as a designer, not his personal style. If you don't know what I'm talking about, please read something about him that actually discusses fashion, not GQ.

Yeah but tom ford the brand is pretty all right
And tom ford cologne is GOD TIER

Sometimes I want to burn the place to the ground.

>criticizing modern day Tom Ford
>unaware of Tom Ford for Gucci

Go back to sucking that Rick Owens cock.

OP of this thread is autistic and retarded and knows nothing about fashion. What a weird vendetta.

Sleazecore

That's part of why suits are masculine, though. You wear it everyday (in ye olden days) and look respectable instead of being a faggot and preoccupied with how you look all the time.
That's also why tuxedos are "plain" it's so your women can be the flowers of the event, not narcissistic fags that hunger for attention based on looks.
You are supposed to be attractive based on who you are and what you do.

Holy shit I would go full homo for him
Jesus christ he's on fucking point on that picture

this post proves that FACE is all that matters.
unkempt hair and stubble, dull clothes, and user still wants the intracolonic Tom Ford experience.

/end of the thread

thats kind of fascinating. it means he is always a constant, while his creations change. but i believe he would wear other stuff in private life, he just wears that for public photo ops, when he knows the media will be there.

yea what about women? what can they do to learn what it feels like to be a man, penetrating someone else.'
its not about attention, its about expression

yeah, the only guy in contemporary fashion who actually proved his worth in a real artform by directing multiple great movies is the fraud, not all the others whose artistic output ends at charging 2000 bucks for a fucking black rag or putting a heart with googly eyes on a pair of chucks

No one bad mouths Tom Ford you shut your whore mouth OP.