Fuccboi General

Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

thecoachesedge.com/
hbx.com/brands/fuck-art-make-tees/everything-will-hoodie
amazon.com/Colorado-Timberline-Dillon-Microfiber-Shirt/dp/B0077S3YUQ?psc=1&SubscriptionId=AKIAILSHYYTFIVPWUY6Q&tag=duckduckgo-ffnt-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B0077S3YUQ
etsy.com/listing/493064661/personalized-bifold-wallet-vegan-leather?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=wallet&ref=sr_gallery_5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How are Uniqlo belts?

What type of jacket should I get for this fall ?

I don't want faggy looking stuff, I wear these boots most of the time with jeans

I have a wide frame but I'm a manlet (178 cm)

I guess a bomber jacket would be fine desu but I don't know what brand

What’s the name of this type of Belt Buckle?

Cobra I believe.

what color boots do you guys like to wear with ALL BLACK? I have black ones but it feels kind of wrong

should i cop CPs or raf stans? what's a better wardrobe staple?

Should I get these pants tapered

Looking for a sweater like the one Jeff Mangum is wearing; any suggestions?

w2c cheap(er) gosha basic sweatshirt, farfetched had it for 159 euros + 15% discount but dont have my size anymore and most other sites i could find sell it for 50 +

50+ euro extra*

guys there's a slang word that i just can't remember for when a super good looking person makes decent looking people look like shit in a photo, what's it called?

pic related

Real or fake?

I cuff my jeans inside out when i wear boots is this retarded???

w2c these or something similar? they kind of look like docs? but i'm not sure.

any recs for a flat sole black shoe with a slim profile. kind of like a doc marten alfie model? thanks in advance.

fake, its made in canada

cheerleader effect?

Where do i find shirts with this print

folksy sweaters can be found at any ambulant salesman's post or at some thrift shop

Uniqlo

Can someone tell me if this site is legit? thecoachesedge.com/

are cdg converse meme shoes

Yes.

how do I take a picture of myself

In front of a full body mirror.

frick u im still buying them

Okay

i dont have one

How do I into Veeky Forums?

Are these effay?

w2c a tee like this/ what is the name of the style?

sooo what's it like working in a louis vuitton store? asking for a friend

no, that's basically the opposite of what i mean

Wetsuit.

Buy one

pretty cool, you get to give death stares to poorfag tourists and help richfags choose what bag they should buy for their daughter

every once in a while a black dude will come through to buy a belt in which case you'll need to ask your boss to check if he actually has a job or the money is stolen

I bought a pin but I don't know where to put it without having it look weird

What do

Am I too beefy to be Veeky Forums?

Yes
Can only imagine you to fit into the basics

Yes, but just beefy enough to be my boyfriend

No but really, you look great. Just find clothes that matches your body and you'll be fine, like for example, don't wear pants too tight.

Lower your fat index the leaner the better

To mog

no.

never bought uniqlo stuff whats their quality? thinking of coping this jacket from them.

so bad... they look so bad

It's Fast Fashion, expect nothing special. The only jacket worth getting from Uniqlo are their collections and Blocktech coats and parkas

Can anyone recommend a good slim sweat-proof undershirt in gray or beige? Thompson Tee's slim line fits me well, but only comes in black or white, so it's useless for white shirts. Anything wider than that fits me like a t-shirt.

Don't know why you really need sweat proof undershirt, anything breathable would allow air in and out and if you do sweat won't be noticeable to any upper layer. EJIS has what you're looking for.

Uniqlo Airism, no need to invest in Heattech
As much as I hate proprietary technology in clothing it's good for the price. Not sweat proof but breathable.

yeah, no
that's a mock neck
boat neck looks like pic related because it's cut in the shape of a goddamned boat

well for the price 50 euro ofc i cant get good stuff unless lucky and find something on sale
i just dont want it to rip in a few months or the material to be shit and feel cheap

what should i buy with a 50 dollar pacsun gift card

Goodwill

Where can I get a solid beige/sand hoodie? Something like this hbx.com/brands/fuck-art-make-tees/everything-will-hoodie

is there are form of appropriate headgear to go with an outfit like this?

i dress similarly but it's starting to get cold and i made need to start covering my head soon. is a jacket with a hood my only option?

also my head is on the smaller side

4 or 5 Panel Cap
Even a watch cap

so is it normal to only own one pair of shoe that you wear everyday? I currently have anpair of reebocks c85s and i see quite few of my friends sometimes switch up their shoes in a week. I might just get some Adidas GATS or is it normal to only own one pair? Might just pick up the Champion reverse weave meme colour hoodie otherwise desu

>so is it normal to only own one pair of shoe
No
>One pair of shoe that you wear everyday
Somewhat, these are called your beaters

Some beanie with used appearance or a hat à la Reinhard Plank

Can I own one pair of beater white shoes and then another pair of white shoes?

Mock turtleneck. check amazon.
amazon.com/Colorado-Timberline-Dillon-Microfiber-Shirt/dp/B0077S3YUQ?psc=1&SubscriptionId=AKIAILSHYYTFIVPWUY6Q&tag=duckduckgo-ffnt-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B0077S3YUQ

someone id this fit for me? mainly shoes and pants but hopefully someone or anyone can get me this look id-ed, thx

What kind of jacket is this called?

Lots of names.Hooded utility jacket, hooded field jacket, hooded mechanics jacket, hooded cargo jacket, etc

Read the sticky

Boots are Blundstones #500- don't know about pants sorry mate

Parka

How many different jumpers/jackets does the average person wear and can I pass off as normal but just swapping between my waterproof and normal jacket

Not a regular lurker btw

How many you want, it's really down to the climate and the varying uses you'd need different jackets. Only if you are going to wear different jacket every day will people notice

My third world country doesn't have a lot of fashion stores, so I think I must start buying online.
Is there something I should know about ebay shit? How do I know if something is genuine?

Parkas only good answer

thanks bud

Copped these beauties today, 60% off so only 92€
Any suggestions on what to wear with them? Does anyone have any fit pics with AW runs?

I just bought a pair of Adidas EQT 93/17's on sale, how should I take care of the suede/nubuck panels and details? Do I just spray the whole shoe with a leather/suede protector? I read that it can stain easily so I don't wanna fuck them up.

I've got like 300 bucks and only have simple stuff (solid color tshirt and pants) for my wardrobe. What's a good jacket I can throw on that'll look good with a basic set of jeans and khakis along with monochrome tshirts?

lads please help

In terms of lightweight jackets I'd say bombers and coach jackets are always solid shouts and for cold season hoodies and puffer jackets. I don't recommend wearing traditional menswear coats with tees and jeans

What is going on with his neck what the fuck

Get them hemmed

Any one have any inspo for a black blazer? Came across one i really like, but i don't want to pigeon hole myself on just black, white, and gray.

I am complete babby tier in Veeky Forums and I am now looking to up my fashion game. Are there any charts or basic tips I should follow when searching for outfits?

Anyone bought this type of wallet/any wallet from etsi/used a faux leather wallet?
etsy.com/listing/493064661/personalized-bifold-wallet-vegan-leather?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=wallet&ref=sr_gallery_5

Thinking about getting one, mostly because of how nice it looks for the price.

If I just never cut my hair will it end up as good long blonde hair or should I trim the back and sides

Get whatever you want man its your money

please what re some black chino pants that dont attract lint?

In my experience, none. I just go for black slim jeans

I've taken to wearing mostly merino and techwear most days of the week. Have I stumbled into a new kind of autism?

Completely wrong, the tag says made in China on mine too, bought it from the webstore. Looks legit OP.

How can I be sure that an item from Grailed is legit?

Bought Aliexpress boots and it came with this writing that wasn't in any of the images. Any idea how to get rid of it? I'm thinking of sanding it down until its smooth or getting a full refund.

Are there any effay walking shoes I could wear for a three week holiday in Japan with several hikes?

get a down jacket, but remember not to get a small one or you will look like a fag

Sand it down

Can you iron on patches on 100% polyester bombers? If so, how?

Parka user

You are king on manlets, carry this name with pride.

Autist buckle

i just watched cara's hot ones video and holy shit how is she so perfect

Aren't the "suede/nubuck" panels synthetic?
Just apply two coats of jason markk repel with 24 hour dry time in between the coats and you're good to go.