Does Veeky Forums have a problem with Turkish revisionists?

Does Veeky Forums have a problem with Turkish revisionists?

Other urls found in this thread:

tallarmeniantale.com/
turkstat.gov.tr/PreHaberBultenleri.do?id=13618
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tallarmeniantale.com/

Turks are the Afrocentrists of the Middle East.

>WE WUZ MONGOLS AN SHIEEEET

>They think their honestly Romans
>They think their honestly Byzantines
>They think their honestly Persians
Its actually hilarious.

WE WUZ SULTANS N SHIEEEET

I love how much butthurt they cause. Literally every country they touch loses their shit when they're mentioned.

No matter how much their neighbors complain, they literally don't care and keep fucking everything around them.

t. Turk

As someone who adores history, I despise ALL REVISIONISTS, no matter who they are.

Get fucked you cock smoking liberal. Go sip your latte and cry,

It's not having a problem,it's about them being absolutely bad at revising history.

>not wanting history rewritten is liberal

Let me guess, you're one of those kids that's too cool to read, right?

What's with this Turks = cockroaches meme?

Was it made by a Brit who was butthurt about the Brits = cockroaches meme?

>newfag

it's a german meme. turks copulate and breed like cockroaches, so germans and other europeans call turks, cockroaches. thus calling yourself a turk in europe, is a revision in itself, the term is cockroach.

you are the newfag yourself, it was a forced meme by a cypriot and was adopted after the downing of russian plane
>I just hate revisionism of otherside, my reviosinst dindunuffin approach is fine
fuck off to /pol/ you are no better than the turks you despise

oh look, glendale is mad again

fuck are you talking about

turks are called cockroaches because a greek buttblasted /int/ dude spammed it for months on end untill it became a meme, turkish birthrates are literally european level

Strawman. I never never defended any sort of "revisionism".

>turkish birthrates are literally european level
KEK

SHOO SHOO t*rkroach

SHOO SHOO t*rkroach

Turkey is one of the most butthurt countries that defines themselves as "europe"

>genocide didnt happen
>evil imperialism of france and england!!
>erdogan #1 because he pisses off the west!!

go away

SHOO SHOO t*rkroach!

>bitches about revisionism
>talks without knowing shit
>uses epic memes on a his board

average glendalian, everyone

A simple google search will tell you everything, but thats too much asked from you.

turkstat.gov.tr/PreHaberBultenleri.do?id=13618

left column are k*rdish cities, right colum are Turkish cities, literally european level, turkey has a rapidly aging population if you dont count the k*rds

oh wait, why did i bother, you will reply with some dumb meme anyway, dumb me

I'm German and no, that's not a meme.

This. Turkey and Russia should just marry already.

SHOO SHOO t*rkroach

but they literally were mongols n' shit
>PErsians
>Romans
the differences is they actually = conquered and dominatted those people so its different than some poor africans trying to compensate for centuries of humiliation

This is God-tier parody

>be me
>be 21
>be white
>be white and green eyed
>be white, and green eyed and blonde haired
>be turk
>get called ''go to auschwitz"

Fuck off. I am more aryan than you all butthurt slav faggots.

Every decent turk i know hates Erdogan more than rightists hate turks in general.

WE WUZ ARYAN N SHIET

>wanting to be "white" cucks.
lets embrace our altaic roots brother.
Praise Tengri

its just as pathetic when stormfags claim to be "Aryan" when they clearly have no Indo-Iranian heritage.

Im also Turkish, very pale but black hair. My nephew is blond and blue eyed tho, my father has bleu eyes, sister has green.

I was probably Greek a couple centuries ago.

That kid doesn't even look Turkish

>implying greeks were (are) white

Which reminds me of the thing that southslavs think they are white. Bulgarians, serbs... they all think they belong to some kind of a white master race whilst 99% of them being dark haired, short, brown eyed and dark skinned.

When this meme will stop to exist?

Has this ever been more appropriate?

its only your loss if you will classify everyone who has non blue/green eyes and non blonde hair non white

This previous post answers to yours. How many southslavs you know that are classified as ''wihte''? Blond, blue eyes, white skin, tall and strong? Just ask them. Even they know it's a fucking lie but they like to be lied.

If you look like that,then you're just Slavic in denial.

Bulgarians are predominately pale-skinned,of average height with dark brown hair and brown eyes while Serbs are similar to Bulgarians to appearance,except that they're exceedingly tall.Also,Serbs and Bulgarians are not the only South Slavs,there are also Croats,the Montenegrin,Bosnians,Macedonians and the Slovenes.Most importantly,the vast majority of them don't look like the way you've described them.

That's a Nordic point of view of being European.

I lived in Bulgaria for 5 years and my palls called me ''the blond one''.
Do you think i could be called this way in a real slav country like Russia? Or in any germanic country?
I was called like this because i was one of the 2 blonde guys in the fucking school. Do your maths about them being blonde and stuff.

And no, it wasn't a ghetto. It was in the middle of fucking Sofia.
Of course it is not a big deal to be white. Nor it has to do whit your personality, i am just trying to understand this meme behind
>wi wuz whait
southslavs.

Yes you would,and you're sorely misled if you believe that most Germanic people are both blonde and blue-eyed at the same time.

Also,this is the first time I've heard that some of us have claimed that we were once super saiyan blonde.According to iGENEA,The presence of Asiatic haplogroups in our collective South Slavic gene pool is beneath 4%.

>this meme
So according to your roach logic,the vast majority of white people,who're not blonde by any chance are not in fact,white?You might not look like an average Turk,but you're at least stupid as one.

When did they do that?

>tfw someone tries to tell me how the Hagia Sophia is an example of Ottoman architecture.

It's from an animorphs book. The kid is Hispanic (?) in the books (his name is Marco.) Some epic memester thought it would be comedy to put the Turkish flag on there.

>Turks
>Turkic

Turks are literally Arabs in denial.

Armenia is supported by Russia.

First armenia, now they want to get rid of the kurds now.

don't forget
>WE WUZ TROJANS

don't have the screen but some user on /int/ keep calling turk cockroaches so hard that it become a meme, a force meme. Then it' spread to /pol/ and all over Veeky Forums.

>Turks

They don't call them turkroaches for nothing.

SHOO SHOO t*rkroach!

SHOO SHOO t*rkroach!

>Waah an islamic country was actually good in history how could they lets make them seem like the devil compared to the west
The west was objectivly worse faggots

They literally ended the Roman Empire, hence the eternal butthurt against Turks

Also they pretty much dominate Iran for centuries.

Has any other race caused as much butthurt worldwide?

Stay mad cucks

What's the deal with turkish people? They're not turkish, and they're not people.

>they pretty much dominate Iran for centuries

Say what?

Turks ruled Persia for a very long time. Same in India with the Mughals.

Yes

But you seem to have gotten lost

Even the lowest birthrate cities are higher than almost anywhere in Europe.

Also
>Kurds don't count

~_~

By "turks" he doesn't mean modern Turkey.

It still makes me laugh though. Even if it was forced. Still better than the the trash this board produces (nothing), still trash though.

Turks are fucking disgusting

Turkey is the ultimate cuck nation. Here's why:

The people are mostly Anatolian, and originally had native Anatolian culture(which nobody knows really anything about).

Then they were cucked so much by invading Indo-European Hittites that they forgot their old culture.

Then came Assyrians and Persians, briefly cucking this nation once again.

Afterwards they were cucked by Greek invaders and again forgot their previous cultures. The Greek cuckoldry literally lasted for so fucking long that many people believe to this day that Anatolia is rightful Greek clay(muh Constantinople).

But then, something extraordinary happened. The ultimate final bosses of cuckoldry came to cuck this land once again: The Turks.

They themselves were originally steppe nomads who honourably worshipped Tengri. As they raped their way down south from their ancestral homelands in Siberia, they became a rapefest-mixed race of Persian-Arab-Levantine-turco-Mongol Muslims.

In the case of Anatolia they cucked this land so much that to this very day the native Anatolian people fail to recognize their true origin, adopted the barbaric steppe-language and truly believe that they are rightful sons of Turan, and somehow the same time worship a sandnigger religion and look nothing like true turkic peoples.

But it did not stop here.
The fake "Turks" of Anatolia were one with their cuckoldry so much that they forcibly exported it to other parts of the world, most notably the Balkans, and west Europe today, like cancer, genociding the brave, based peoples who stood against them(Armenians,Kurds).

They created nothing, so they just blanda upped and stole from other civilizations. Their country is the proof of the horrors of multiculturalism.

Tl;DR: "Turkish people" are neither Turkic, nor are they people, and their historical cuckoldry would make Sweden proud.

It goes too far sometimes though; like claiming Attila and Timur were turks

You're the true newfag, sorry.

T*rk and Turkroaches were used and well known even before the plane was downed

I wouldn't call the Ottomans, Safavids, or Mughals "Turks", since neither of those three groups were actually ethnically Turkic. Especially not the Ottomans, seeing as only 2 out of the 36 Sultans were born to Turkish mothers, the rest were all Balkan/Greek slaves.

In the case of Ismail, he was half-Kurdish too. And I doubt the Mughal bloodline remained pure Turkic over time.

>In before "linguistic, not racial" fags

>their
they're*

NOW HOL UP
*hissing and chirping noises*
SO YOU
*steals Greek land*
YOU BE SAYIN DAT
*converts church into mosque*
AIGHT HOL UP NOW
*rapes Balkan girls*
WATCHU SAYIN IS
*honor kills his entire harem*
WE WUZ
*genocides Armenians and Greeks*
AYOOO WE WUZ
*emigrates to Germany for ficki ficki*
SOM FINNA
*devolves from cockroach*
OGHUZ AN SHEEEEEIIIIIT

I hate the roaches as much as the next guy but...

>bloodlines are inherited from mothers

Wtf is the kike thinking? You are part of the nation/culture your father is member of. It is just that simple.

The point I think he was making was that they had so much foreign genes in them that they weren't recognizable as ethnic Turks

uh no?

i have a map for this actually
blue is lower than 1.5
green is lower than 2
black is higher than 4
guess where the kurds live

>IF YOU LOOK PALE YOU SLAVIC IN DENIAL
i love this meme
this is why kazakhs are all actually slavic chinks in denial

anywhere that isn't geographically isolated is in the same boat you fag
no one thinks that we are "full blood turkic"

uh, no?

Shoo shoo t*rkroach

This.. Unfortunately, they tend to emigrate.

>mix of great civilizations

looks pretty okay actually

to be fair, the romans did this too

>no one thinks that we are "full blood turkic"

The thing is, it's not just being "full blood turkic".

Anatolian Turks are barely even 10% Turkic. That's American black-levels of ethnic delusion. For all the memery about how Italians and Greeks are rapebabies, it turns out that being conquered by foreigners doesn't actually change your gene pool up by that much, those two groups still have the vast majority of their DNA matching their ancestors.

In your case, you don't look like a mongol, and you are genetically orders of magnitudes closer to Armenians and Kurds than you are to "pure Turkics" like Siberians, Mongols, and Kyrgyz.

The equivalent of Turks claiming to be Turkic would be Spaniards claiming to be Moors, or Russians claiming to be Mongols, or Iranians/Kurds claiming to be Arabs, or any group claiming to be another group that only makes up less than 10% of their genetics.

TL;DR: You claiming that "WE WUZ SELJUKS" is like a Spaniard claiming that "WE WUZ UMAYYADS N SHIEET"

seljuks were also not fully turkic you retard
if a turk claims that "we wuz gokturks" it is equivalent to an italian claiming "we wuz germanics". seljuks, seljuks of rum and ottomans are literally the path turkics took to become so fucking mixed with the local population. its not the same with moors and spaniards because spaniards didn't mix in with the moors at the same level we did with the locals. moors and spaniards example works better in a balkanlar context with turks

Which is more cucked then? Sicily or Anatolia?

>dat pic
>get the best from turkey and worst from kurdistan
>still look the same

oh wow, turks are truly pathetic

This triggers the t*rk

You clearly didn't read my statement properly.

Your people aren't "descendants of gokturks", you are native Anatolians who were raped by half-iranic/kurdish/armenian Seljuks who themselves were raped by gokturks.

The issue is that your people are not only rapebabies, but rapebabies that identify with the identity of their rapist. Spaniards were raped by Moors, but they don't identify as Moors, and the vast majority of their genome is not Moorish.

Same with you people and actual Turkics.

open Veeky Forums tab
>turk
> white
>slav
>white
>spain
>white
>UK
>white
>sweden
>white
>mongols
>white
>aryans
>whyte
>french
>white
>Australia
>white

who the fuck is white according to /pol/ race hygienists?
Isn't the concept of "white race" a kike scam?
Redpill me please and then gtfo back to your containement hugbox

What the fuck is going on

For real, the more I read about history the more it seems like Anatolians are predisposed to adopting the culture of whoever conquers them.

Hell, the Basques spent more time being controlled by other groups, the Kurds, Armenians, Assyrians and Jews have all held onto their culture and identities through centuries of being controlled by other people. Yet Anatolians just change at the drop of a hat.

Did someone say revisionists?

Anyone who's an enemy of the immortal science of Marxism-Leninism is an enemy of mine.

Anatolia

I mean to be honest, if only Nords and Germanics are white - being white sucks. Shit food, cucked nations, bad weather. Literally a long line of historical mistakes.

German food is the shit tho, m8.

Compared to what we eat here in Bongland it's the best thing I've eaten in my life.