How do I fix this lazy eye?

How do I fix this lazy eye?

I always haad this tired, asleep and bored expression on my face because of my eyes.

Also, tips for dark circles would be nice too.

smile

Doesnt work.

bump

i always theorised putting an eye patch on your good eye would whip a lazy one into shape! seek medical advice before copping one?

How to fix it? You don't. You try to own it, and dress in a manner that makes you live and breath the aesthetic that fits you best.

Don't try to look like others, try to look good.

go to South Korea

nice non information

T H O M Y O R K E
H
O
M

Y
O
R
K
E

Fig?

>user, why do you look so depressed all the time?

i also have this problem :( when i smile one eye looks a lot smaller than the other and it doesn't help that they're hooded either

:c

No.

u look like ur gonna kill me bro

A-adrian?

I don't think you can it's called Negative Canthal tilt

B O N E S
O
N
E
S

That's right cuz i'm a psychosocial

I have an awful lazy eye(4 eye surgeries and months of wearing an eye patch as a kid and its still there) best advice i can give, get enough sleep, smile as much as possible(without looking like a psychopath) keep your eyes open a little wider than feels normal

Is that bad?

Unless you're like a 9 or above with other stuff ur kinda fucked

Don't feel too bad about it though, most people on this sub are ugly and have shit taste

Yeah, my eyes are kinda fucked as well. Pretty sure there's nothing I can do though.

Your eyes are normal though

Don't worry about something you can't change like a lazy eye. Most people aren't as shallow as this board

this is good advice. the only other option is plastic surgery

how do i smile sincerely? when i smile, it has to be forced and feels insincere.

>haha guys i posted in a thread so that people would tell me i look good haha i did it again mum!

Only with your superior teeth.

ur eys are cute dont worru

are you Ted Cruz?

Anonymity pls